Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Maybe this is an artificial world of sorts created for the Keyblade Master Test thing that's going on. Shouldn't be too far of a stretch, a fake world has been made before in this series.

Pretty excited for the 3 Musketeers world anyways.

Actually I was in the kh forums and some of the theory's seem to make sense. It's either 1. The dream worlds aren't real and are created for the mark of mastery. 2. This is a extension of Disney castle Much like Timeless river and Disney town Or 3. It's a alternate dimension kind of thing.

But you theory could work to.

A Three Musketeers world, huh? Hm, that's quite an interesting choice; this makes me wonder what other Disney films they'll use this time around.

A world based on a direct to DVD feature? Interesting. Though this isn't the first time they did this (looks at return of jafar).

I noticed two character slots next to Sora and Riku, are they just there to be there, or could we be seeing more playable characters, if so, please let one of them be Neku

and I'd love it if someone could translate the site

Also if the icon representing Pinnochio's world holds any thing, then we may be seeing our old pal Monsto again (I actually hope that he's a boss this time around, though its not likely)

Edited by Cero Claus

Jump fest has started and the trailer showed

Axel, Shiki, Rhyme Joshua, Beat from The world ends with you, Terranort in a black hood, Vanitas, Roxas ans Xion are in too.

Mindblown AWAAAAAY!!!

This is getting super interesting.

Continuing:

Tron: Legacy is in KH3D. Maleficent and Pete are back and Axel goes by Lea now.

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Apparently when your Drop gauge depletes your Dream Eaters have to "sleep". You can exchange them in different stages I think (different DEs for different worlds?)

Seems like the "Reality Shift" ability is different depending on the world too. The Three Musketeers one has some sort of team-up combo.

Some more tidbits of gameplay from various sources (people playing the demo now and there's info on it):

When the Drop gauge runs out, you switch from Sora to Riku.

There's a comical tone to messing up the Three Musketeers Reality Shift mode called "Wonder Comic"

The "Drop" multiplier also represents some sort of reward in battle as well like stat buffs and munny drop rate.

Lea is apparently in some sort of castle and there's a "younger" version of Xemnas threatening Sora.

When the Drop gauge falls to 0, the characters go into a Dream (Sleep?) state.

You can use Drop Points to upgrade Dream Eaters or convert it into munny. Drop Points are picked up in battle from enemies. (like munny ballz, I think)

No more news coming right now. I will update once i have more info.

Edited by MoDeRn frokeggnog3

Id be careful Frokenok, I heard that the composer, Yoko something-or-other is pulling down accounts and vids with her work in it. Just a warning

Id be careful Frokenok, I heard that the composer, Yoko something-or-other is pulling down accounts and vids with her work in it. Just a warning

Edited by MoDeRn frokeggnog3

Jump fest has started and the trailer showed

Axel, Shiki, Rhyme Joshua, Beat from The world ends with you, Terranort in a black hood, Vanitas, Roxas ans Xion are in too.

Mindblown AWAAAAAY!!!

This is getting super interesting.

Continuing:

Tron: Legacy is in KH3D. Maleficent and Pete are back and Axel goes by Lea now.

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Apparently when your Drop gauge depletes your Dream Eaters have to "sleep". You can exchange them in different stages I think (different DEs for different worlds?)

Seems like the "Reality Shift" ability is different depending on the world too. The Three Musketeers one has some sort of team-up combo.

Some more tidbits of gameplay from various sources (people playing the demo now and there's info on it):

When the Drop gauge runs out, you switch from Sora to Riku.

There's a comical tone to messing up the Three Musketeers Reality Shift mode called "Wonder Comic"

The "Drop" multiplier also represents some sort of reward in battle as well like stat buffs and munny drop rate.

Lea is apparently in some sort of castle and there's a "younger" version of Xemnas threatening Sora.

When the Drop gauge falls to 0, the characters go into a Dream (Sleep?) state.

You can use Drop Points to upgrade Dream Eaters or convert it into munny. Drop Points are picked up in battle from enemies. (like munny ballz, I think)

No more news coming right now. I will update once i have more info.

Tron Legacy is in the game? Interesting, even though I thought they said they wouldn't re use any past worlds.

Tron Legacy is in the game? Interesting, even though I thought they said they wouldn't re use any past worlds.

Edited by Tailikku

If they aren't going by "same film=same world", then a Hawaii world seems quite possible.

Oh ok. I just keep getting the mentality "same film=same world". Lol. But a live action film makes it's debut on a kh handheld game. That's pretty cool. I still have my fingers crossed for a pixar world though.

Expect to see Pixar worlds in KH3 or after the Xehanort Saga.

Expect to see Pixar worlds in KH3 or after the Xehanort Saga.

Damn. Well if I have to wait that long for a pixar world making the cut, I hope Princess and the Frog or Narnia is in this game.

Thanks fro!I can't wait!!!XION,VEN AND ROXAS! Axel?! Young xehanort boss fight?!yeah!Way more twewy characters than i expected!ohmy.png Tron legacy huh? Lets hope for some sword in the stone and some other old movies to. And a few more modern.(Like chicken little, princes and frog or tangled and a perry the platypus inclusion somewhere)

Oh and yeah pixar worlds will def. be in kh3 no doubt. Narnia is also interesting.

Oh and BTW:Larger%20Muskateer,%20Joshua%20and%20Beat%20scan.jpg

Edited by The Boostin Reinhog

The other video was taken down, so I put up another one.

Edited by Autosaver

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNv8s9zpFtQ&feature=youtu.be

The other video was taken down, so I put up another one.

I still like the bbs (secret ending)Version of the song the most but this is boss to!:)

Thanks fro!I can't wait!!!XION,VEN AND ROXAS! Axel?! Young xehanort boss fight?!yeah!Way more twewy characters than i expected!ohmy.png Tron legacy huh? Lets hope for some sword in the stone and some other old movies to. And a few more modern.(Like chicken little, princes and frog or tangled and a perry the platypus inclusion somewhere)

Oh and yeah pixar worlds will def. be in kh3 no doubt. Narnia is also interesting.

Oh and BTW:Larger%20Muskateer,%20Joshua%20and%20Beat%20scan.jpg

Sorry fellas but no Narnia for Kingdom Hearts.

Disney sold the Rights to "i-can't-remember-who".

TAKE A LOAD OF THIS!

Master Xehanort, the skilled keyblade master form has changed. He stood in the way of keyblade wielders from before who fought to protect the light, and has yet to be stopped.

The screen is spit in half, left is Sora, and to the right is Riku.

Sora: This is...

Riku: This is...

Sora: Traverse Town?

Riku: Traverse Town?

Riku: My clothes changed...

Sora: My clothes changed!

Sora: Riku! Oi!

Riku: Sora!

Joshua: Well, it seems like we’ve both have been seperated when arriving in this world.

Sora to Neku: Noise?... What’s your name?

Sora: Neku... Sakuraba... That’s an interesting name!

Neku: I don’t think it’s so interesting.

Shiki and Riku

Shiki while holding Mr. Mew: You came to rescue weak little me, didn’t you? Mr. Knight!

Riku: Huh, Knight?! That’s not what I am!

Shiki: ...you seriously shouldn’t be so embarrassed.

Mickey: Maleficient, what are you trying to accomplish?

Maleficient: Do you know Xehanort?

Mickey: Why would I know him?

Maleficient: I found out from him, about the worlds 7 ones of pure light. With the 7 in my grasp, the worlds would be mine.

Go to the imprisoned Pinocchio

Pinocchio: Huh? My nose, what happened?!

Jiminy: It’s surely because you told a lie.

Pinocchio: That’s not true! There was a guy in a black coat. He was messing with Sora.

Notre Dome priest(?) approaches Quasimodo: It can’t be helped that you must leave here. It is for your own safety...

Hanging his head, Quasimodo turns over in his bed.

3 Musketeers World

Sora: This is a keyblade!

Mickey: Shh! I know. It came from another world. To be honest, that’s the reason why I’m in this world to be a Musketeer.

While inclining his head, Sora replies: You don’t remember being a king in your world?

Riku opens a large chest, and inside is Minnie!

Riku: Minnie!

Rhyme with a floating moogle.

Rhyme: My memory!... I have to go back right now.

Beat: Get out! Dream eaters!

A dream eater appears in front of the approaching Beat.

Sora: Neku, that’s a dream eater?

Neku: Ah, you can fight them too, right?

Suddenly, a man in a black coat and dream eaters appear.

Sora: You!

Neku: This isn’t the time to talk!

At his shout, the black coated man faces Sora and springs down at him. Poised to take the attack, Sora suddenly becomes drowsy and collapses

Sora: ...what, why did I suddenly become so... tired...

(In the next shot, Sora appeared in a world playing a shooting game. Then in a carriage, Sora attacks at the dream eaters)

(Yen Sid)

In the beginning, while the worlds engulfed in darkness were reborn, their rebirth was in complete and the worlds fell into slumber. Even though the worlds have gates to them, the heartless could never enter through them. Therefore, in the heartless stead and another threat from the darkness existed. Those were the ones who devour dreams; the dream eaters. Within them, there are the Nightmares that plant bad dreams, and the ones who eat the nightmares; the good spirited Spirits. These are the two creatures that exist in this world instead of the heartless. These creatures that live on the opposite side of the world’s gate, with the dream eaters guidance you can find the Key to Sleep.

(During this shooting game and battles were playing

(Pre-render movie) Fighting with Xemnas, Sora/Riku, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Kairi, Namine, DiZ

Sora and Riku in Destiny Island

Sora: Yen Sid said, the worlds that cannot wake from their dreams... if they can’t wake up, they won’t be able to be reborn.

Joshua: It’s the same, however, it may be different for other worlds, if it’s only one is impossible to say, get it?

Riku: Dream?

Scene of Pinocchio being swallowed by the whale.

In the 3 Musketeer’s world: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Sora

Mickey, facing Pete onboard a steamboat: Over there is Pete!

Joshua: Didn’t Mickey give up on you? If he gave up one you, isn’t that the same as giving up on the worlds?

Riku: What the hell are you saying?

Axel, Ienzo, Eleaus are in sight

Axel (in black coat): I came here to look, because I always get stuck with the dirty work.

3 Musketeer world

Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Sora collectively point their swords: All for one, and one for all!

Riku to Quasimodo: You can’t tell what a person is like just from looking at them. I have a friend too who can see right through me into my heart.

Sora to Joshua: It’s okay, because Riku heart and mine will always be connected. That’s why the feeling you had must be connected.

Riku before the dark hooded man: What are you?

The man lifts off his hood revealing that same face as Riku.

Riku: !! Me?!

Xemnas: Within a being with no heart, a heart dwells...

Sora: Even you guys can have hearts?

Axel, with his head raised: My name is Lea. Got it memorized? (He calls himself Lea, but he’s the black organization Axel)

Riku: You... Who are you?

In front of him is Terranort

Terranort faces Sora: Your heart also wasn’t trapped?

Sora: Your the guy from before! What did you just say?!

Terranort / Vanitas: You heart is the exception!

• Thumbs Up 4

I KNEW Vanitas wasn't gone! Oh and a little language in this game i see.:P The plot seems so interesting i can't wait to see the trailer!