Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

3 hours ago, Rowl said:

Wait... No Eeyore? Where is he? He is actually my favorite character from Winnie the Pooh. 

Eeyore got norted. Confirmed in this trailer.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's been a looooooooong time coming, but it's done. Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally complete and has gone gold. Have a new trailer to celebrate!

7 minutes ago, Earnest-Panda said:

Please tell me that set is releasing in Europe.

Should be, it’s been listed on Amazon along with the regular edition for pre order.

So with that trainwreck of a livestream of amazon games Black Friday sales, they opened straight up with the “announcement” that Kingdom Hearts 3 is...again getting another trailer. Which is weird cause Nomura already stated there was only one left in November after the 100 acre wood reveal, but okay.

Were also getting DLC, and twitch exclusive content...not sure how I feel on the latter, but if this dlc is non cosmetic, I’m gonna be a bit miffed we’re already doing dlc before the game is even out yet. Especially if it’s something substantial. I mean even FFXV despite being unfinished I don’t recall revealed any dlc until after release. This just reeks of Square Enix higher up interference. But guess we’ll see what we’re getting Monday. 

• 2 weeks later...

“The Pixar team thought meticulously about where the Kingdom Hearts III arc would canonically fit into the Toy Story timeline to ensure continuity. A question they had to answer to fans and to themselves was, "Why did no Toy Story character mention Sora's encounter in the movies?" “ 

OFFICIALLY CANON TO TOY STORY LORE NOW WITHOUT A DOUBT CONFIRMED 

https://www.kh13.com/news/disney-and-pixar-talk-about-working-on-kingdom-hearts-iii-designing-infinity-badge-andys-rooms-wallpaper-easter-egg-on-pizza-planet-truck-and-more-explorable-areas-in-monstropolis-r2721/

Just saw the "trailer". The opening is a bit short and it doesn't flow as well as all the other opening movies, so I'd assume that this isn't the full thing. It's gorgeous, but it'd be weird if it was anywhere less than that.

The music track will divide the fandom into 2 camps - those who really like the track, and those who really don't, and it all depends on your opinion on Future Bass (this sure as hell ain't dubstep and I cringe sometimes when people mislabel these tracks as such so pls stop). I'm falling into the former camp - while it does sound somewhat unfitting compared to other KH tracks, so does Simple and Clean PLANITb remix and Ray of Hope mix, and I really like both of the tracks myself, gave the openings sort of a charm of their own. But I do understand why people wouldn't like this track (mostly because some people don't like EDM or don't find EDM "real music" or w/e) and that's fine. It's not like this should ruin the whole game I hope

just pls don't start the "it's gr8, people are being too critical of this" vs "it's trash, you don't know what music is" bullcrap 

I think it’s clear that wasn’t the full intro. Not only is the ending pretty abrupt but it doesn’t cover Dream Drop, bar a quick flash of Organisation members, and given it showcased Sora fighting to protect Kairi against Xemnas, it still seemed like we were in KH2’s recap portion. Given how heavily DDD ties in, they wouldn’t just skip it.

I really liked the intro. I didn’t like how quickly the flow changed at the end, but the song was largely great.