Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

"Official" Kingdom Hearts wiki is just speculating.

Yeah I know. I didn't say it was true either anywhere in my post.Just sayin.

My experience with these wikis tells me that all wikis are unreliable. All of them.

Actually if not for the KHwiki I probably would not be understanding the story oh kh as well as i do now. It's pretty resourceful.

Edited by The Boostin Reinhog

It's JImminy's Journal guys.

Also the other Riku is most likely Data Riku. This game ties to KH3, in a sense it's KH3 part 1.

And in this game we'll get some info about the data DiZ put inside of Sora. That's why most people think it's data riku unless they pull something out of nowhere and they say it's repliku.

I don't mind if he is but let him be dead with all the respect of the KH world for him.

About the release.

KH1 came out in Japan on the 28th of March, 2002.

It came out in the US in late September 2002.

2012 marks the series' tenth anniversary. Ergo, I wouldn't expect it any earlier than September for that very reason.

About the release.

KH1 came out in Japan on the 28th of March, 2002.

It came out in the US in late September 2002.

2012 marks the series' tenth anniversary. Ergo, I wouldn't expect it any earlier than September for that very reason.

Edited by MoDeRn frokeggnog3

You forgot all about Rhyme in the Twewy characters section, and Shiki is a bit misplaced

And it is looking like the intro may be a series recap

You forgot all about Rhyme in the Twewy characters section, and Shiki is a bit misplaced

And it is looking like the intro may be a series recap

That is correct. It might not be the full opening but it shows really quick from KH1 -- CoM, Days --> KH2 to a future fight SRM against MX.

Which it might not even happen(at least the same way in BBS happened) cause KH always uses the opening metaphorically.

Eeewwww, Kingdumb Hartz angry.png

Can't believe they're already making another game. I wish this series would just be put to an end, already. No movie, no anime, no more manga, no more games (This means no KH3, even), and have some mercy: End Kingdom Hearts!

I can hope that this will be the last game in the series.

I apologize for flaming this thread, but..

marioisghay-sonicfacepalm.jpg

Ugh!

The TWEWY do seem to be quite important, or at least being hyped like crazy. Though I think they're just gonna stay in Traverse Town, unless they have their own world and it gets restored later, because characters in this series tend to never leave their world with few exceptions.

I am pretty sure TWEWY stay only in Traverse Town. It's just like the FF characters in KH.

Just remove the FF Chars and put the TWEWY chars. Important only to that world.

Nintendo Direct Trailer

Edit: How do you attatch videos? D=

Edited by Autosaver

I wouldn't mind if the TWEWY characters stayed in Traverse as long as you get to fight along side them at least once. Engaging in battle along side Neku would be so cool

Hey guys. I know this is kind of random but 1. It has to do with the game and 2. we need a little hilarity in here!:P

Check this out!:tumblr_lwgxiuZzGk1qgn16go5_r1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325292602&Signature=rr0QOanklnBpAxh4hw%2FR74airYk%3D

One movie I'd love to see represented in the game is James & the Giant Peach. I absolutely loved that as a kid. I don't know if it would be possible, though. The movie's from Disney, but it's an adaption. I'm not sure if it would fall into the same category as stuff like Alice in Wonderland. I would assume so..

If it was in the game, it would be awesome to see Sora an co be in the same style as the stop-motion characters.

Hey guys. I know this is kind of random but 1. It has to do with the game and 2. we need a little hilarity in here!tongue.png

Check this out!:tumblr_lwgxiuZzGk1qgn16go5_r1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325292602&Signature=rr0QOanklnBpAxh4hw%2FR74airYk%3D

Oh dear god, this reference is glorious

• 2 weeks later...

So we now have a fantasia world? Awesome!

Ehh,I don't know about that...It just seems like yen sids castle with a lot of water. So maybe it will be a adaption of fantasia somehow just based in the tower.(Hoping for chernabog somehow...)