Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Wait... does that mean we have two Mickeys in the game? Or is it always the same Mickey who is aware that he is acting in different movies? I'm confused.

Wait... does that mean we have two Mickeys in the game? Or is it always the same Mickey who is aware that he is acting in different movies? I'm confused.

It's King Mickey. He knows Sora in the Jump Festa trailer.

So the Fantasia Mickey is King Mickey (which is pretty obvious, now that I think about it), but what about the Musketeer Mickey? I mean, Mickey was trained by Yen Sid (it was shown in a trailer I think, not sure if it was shown in BBS, didn't play that game) and it seems like they involved the Fantasia Story in this backstory, which is fine with me, but the Musketeer world/movie has no connection to that and takes place in a completely different time period and thus, he's probably not the same character. So the Musketeer Mickey has to be a different Mickey, right? But if it is the same Mickey as always, the King, he either is aware that he only plays a role in the world, or he travels with Sora. I'm just too confused right now.

But doesn't that mean all the other characters we know of Disney Castle (Daisy, Minnie and especially Donald, Goofy and Pete, who had such huge roles in KH and KH2) are there undercover as well?

Edited by Thigolf

Okay, this trailer gave me an idea:

As said in the trailer, the Musketeer Mickey is the king, but doesn't know Sora, so he came to this world in the past. That could mean that Mickey came there undercover to do whatever he had to do and made friends with Donald, Goofy, Minnie and Daisy, and took them with him to Disney Castle (or built it with them) after he completed his mission.

These worlds are worlds in their dream state. The Mickey(s) have no connection to the real world.

Symphony of Sorcery - name confirmed for Fantasia.

Any one else want to guess what role vanitas will play in 3d?It will of course be something crazy since you know he's a bit of a nut.

Got some new gameplay of Sora & Riku doing...stuff. Also some footage of the pet system.

щ(゚Д゚щ) "Square Enix! Why did you put Nintendogs in my Kingdom Hearts?"

Edited by Nintendoga

This game is like a dream come true. This game is so colorful and ambient with a sizable amount of action. It has cute animal allies with devastating attacks and event the ability to play as Riku. The Hunchback of Notre Dame should be an interesting world but I hope they add more Disney movies cuz there kinda running out. If only they used Pixar series than this game would probably be the best. The Circle Pad Pro being put to good use and this may be the title to put it on the map.

Okay so we got some more stuff fro famitsu. Here's some kh goodness!:Dfamitsu-scan-12.jpg

famitsu-scan-10.jpg

OMG YES!!!! SO READY FOR THIS!

famitsu-scan-11.jpg

famitsu-scan-08.jpg

famitsu-scan-09.jpg

Umm...Anyone know what world this is?

famitsu-scan-15.jpeg

famitsu-scan-14.jpg

The glorious graffiti everywhere :,D

Also the island with all of the rinabows is giving me a Neverland vibe

Thanks to duckroll on Neogaf:

He mentions that for the opening movie, the top screen will be a Visualworks CG movie, while the bottom screen will be traditional 2D animation of Mickey's silhouette moving around. The concept is inspired by Mickey's antics in Sorcerer's Apprentice, so what he does on the bottom screen will influence what the opening movie shows on the top screen. Sounds like a cool concept.

Another thing which hasn't been mention before is the ad-hoc communication functions of KH3D. Nomura says that you will be able to use the Dream Eaters you have collected and grown to challenge other players' Dream Eaters. The combat will not be using the normal game's battle system, but instead something new and different in the form of a minigame of some sort.

The Ending of KH3D

—So will KH3D will be equipped with a system that utilizes wireless transmissions?

Nomura: There is a mini game where you can compete against other player’s Dream Eaters via ad-hoc wireless to upgrade your Dream Eaters. These competitions occur differently than normal battles. It’s a system that we’ve wanted to try before.

—The expectations are rising for fans who want to know the release date and whether or not there will be a special edition release.

Nomura: Please wait just a little while longer for a formal announcement.

—Will the ending of this title also be a heart wrenching one?

Nomura: The ending for KH3D is a little unusual, the plan up until now had been different… But every once in a while I think, it’s good this way. In fact, the first ending I thought up quickly became no good due to various circumstances, but now the ending is something that I worry quite a bit about. As a result, we tried to do something unique for the ending this time. Incidentally, the secret movie will be shorter. Though it is short, like the Re:Coded secret movie, it will connect to the next shocking developments in the series, so please look forward to it.

3/29 in Japan

002.jpg

4Gamer.net ¡½ ¡ÖKINGDOM HEARTS 3D[Dream Drop Distance]¡×¤ÎȯÇäÆü¤¬3·Î29Æü¤Ë·Èäê¡£¥²¡¼¥à¥½¥Õ¥È¤È3DSËüÂΤΥ»¥Ã¥È¤ä¡¤¡È10¼þǯµ*Ç°BOX¡É¤ÂƱ»þȯÇä

https://twitter.com/#!/aibo_ac7/stat...76395181408256

Edited by frokenok3

—Will the ending of this title also be a heart wrenching one?

Nomura: The ending for KH3D is a little unusual, the plan up until now had been different… But every once in a while I think, it’s good this way. In fact, the first ending I thought up quickly became no good due to various circumstances, but now the ending is something that I worry quite a bit about. As a result, we tried to do something unique for the ending this time. Incidentally, the secret movie will be shorter. Though it is short, like the Re:Coded secret movie, it will connect to the next shocking developments in the series, so please look forward to it.

Also the island with all of the rinabows is giving me a Neverland vibe

It's Beethoven's 6th Symphony, you donut!

Thanks for the news chaos! Well i already expected his voice since who else could do it. I wonder if he'll have a big role in the game like in BBS. Also who will be voicing terranort,Young terranort,ansem and xemnas?! Seriously!lol

Thanks for the news chaos! Well i already expected his voice since who else could do it. I wonder if he'll have a big role in the game like in BBS. Also who will be voicing terranort,Young terranort,ansem and xemnas?! Seriously!lol

Richard Epcar, as usual for choices 1 & 3

I wonder if Bambi or Dumbo will finally have their worlds debut in this game. We haven't seems them since the first one so it would be nice. But please square, whatever you do, DO NOT put Chicken Little in this game!!! AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Princess and the Frog would be cool.

I wonder if Bambi or Dumbo will finally have their worlds debut in this game. We haven't seems them since the first one so it would be nice. But please square, whatever you do, DO NOT put Chicken Little in this game!!! AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Why not?

Why not?

Maybe that's because it's a result of Disney trying to be like Dreamworks, and failing, HORRIBLY. Honestly, this movie had no heart, unlikeable and annoying characters, lame pop culture jokes, and a stupid cliche "save the world from aliens" plot we've heard a million times before. This movie is by far the worst film to come from Walt Disney animation studios and the fact square chose Chicken Little to be in a kingdom hearts game over any pixar character just burns me up.

• Thumbs Up 1