Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I can’t stop smiling. I actually was right. Omg

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I FUCKING CALLED IT - ALL-IN-ONE COLLECTION

Where?! Where do I order this??

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

I can’t stop smiling. I actually was right. Omg

Where?! Where do I order this??

DUDE IT WAS AT THE END OF THE TRAILER

THEY SHOWED GAMEPLAY OF ALL THE COLLECTIONS AND SAID "ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE - ONLY ON PS4"

Minor observation: I’m thinking they haven’t recorded Rapunzel’s English dialogue yet.

How do I know this? Because she talks in the Japanese trailer:

In the other two trailers also, the gameplay clips featuring her have her making battle grunts in the Japanese version, but not in English.

• Thumbs Up 1

This... This game looks... impossible.

Like... HOW does it look this good? C-Can Sonic Team borrow this engine...? Please?

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm crying in the club right now

...Well not really but PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN IS BACK YEEEEEE

6 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

This... This game looks... impossible.

Like... HOW does it look this good. C-Can Sonic Team borrow this engine...? Please?

I mean, yeah, it's Unreal 4 so anyone can.

I'm really glad they gave Sora and co. new outfits for Pirates though.  They don't look so freakishly out of place anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Nix said:

I mean, yeah, it's Unreal 4 so anyone can.

I knew the name of the engine... I didn't know it was something other people could use though. 

But I know they're not going to. Probably gonna waste 5 years making a Hedgehog Engine 3 only for it to look like less impressive Unleashed again.

On 2/18/2018 at 12:37 AM, KHCast said:

Alright *cracks knuckles*

so I’ve been thinking a lot lately, and I think I’m ready to post my finalized prediction list of worlds. Specifically the Disney side. 

Now I’m almost 100% positive, that “10 worlds” Square we’re talking about, is referring to the Disney worlds represented, NOT the overall total. Why? Well we’ve been told that the Disney Worlds  in total will be less than 2 BUT there will be more overall worlds than 2 at the same time. KH2 definitely had more than 10 words. So my conclusion is that these phases are referring to Disney stuff. It also fits the “less Disney worlds than 2” criteria

Now with that out of the way we have a nice even 10 disney worlds in KH3 theory to work with. Let’s look at the worlds we have gotten so far:

1. Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)

2. Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)

3. San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)

4. Galaxy Toys(Toy Story)

5. Monsters Incorporated (Monsters Inc.)

Okay so half the worlds are officially confirmed, but we can throw in the free space in there as well and bump it up to 6. Frozen. Let’s not kid ourselves, it’s happening, there’s no way in hell theyre dumb enough to miss that cash cow.

so that leaves us with 4 worlds left. So what are likely candidates? I think I have a good idea. 

1. Hawaii(Lilo & Stitch)

Stitch is considered to be Disney’s mascot in Japan, I’d be surprised to see him ommited from 3 considering how much square love their Japanese fanbase. Not to mention, there seems to be a lot of left loose strings regarding his arc, and many fans don’t consider deep space a proper world that did the IP justice.

2. Jungle Book

The poor things been trying to show up for so long in so many of the games, constantly getting scrapped because of time limits. I think it’s only fair to put it in now of all times. Plus it gives us a old time classic IP so that era gets some representation. Plus it as a film would work well with the friendship angle. And cmon. We all know Mogli and Baloo would make great party members. 

3. Treasure Planet or Star Wars

I think a space themed world is likely to happen in 3, and both of these are fair candidates. If I have to pick the most likely though, that’s tricky. Star Wars is the much more popular one to use, and Square didn’t deconfirm a Star Wars world like they did Marvel,  but there’s potentially a lot of legal shit to go through to get even the slightest representation. But Nomura has expressed his love of Star Wars lots. However at the same time, Treasure Planet is the only film of Roys Disney films that hasn’t showed up in 3, and he did say “the first of a series of worlds” when he revealed tangled showing up. Add onto the fact TP was supposed to show up in 3D and well...it’s a coin toss honestly for me here.

4. A returning world from 2

Much like how 2 brought back a few of 1’s worlds (agrabah and Halloween Town), I think the same is more than likely to happen here. Square did do a poll years ago asking fans what KH2 world they’d like to see again, and I think there’s still potential with a few of them. My bets would be on Port Royal/Pirates or Land of the Dragons. I don’t see Lion form returning, and Beasts arc seems done for good. So that just leaves those two. (Well unless we count Disney Castle/Timeless River, but as much as I loved TR, I can’t see it returning with a purpose.) Pirates really could use a redemption, and visually I think could be the most beautiful world. And it has lots of story potential whether they draw from the films or not. Land of the Dragons...eh, just seems like a safe bet.

the other option for a returning world could be a returning world from perhaps DDD, since they’re now awakened. So Hunchback 2 or maybe Fantasia 2000? 

Anyway, that’s my in depth guess for the last worlds. I’d personally love Princess and the Frog and Robin Hood, but out of the other options, just doesn’t seem that likely unfortunately. But hey, we’ll have to wait and see what goes down with the reveals!

Ahem!

ao jungle book or Hawaii next, possibly princess and the frog as a throw you off guess. Treasure planet and Star Wars are definitely out at this point. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

I knew the name of the engine... I didn't know it was something other people could use though. 

But I know they're not going to. Probably gonna waste 5 years making a Hedgehog Engine 3 only for it to look like less impressive Unleashed again.

Yeah, lots of devs are using Unreal Engine now; it's versatile and seems fairly easy to use.  ArcSys made Dragon Ball FighterZ in it; heck even Nintendo is using it (for Yoshi I think?).

Hell, you could go to their website and download it for free right now and play around with it if you really wanted to, lol

I think Sonic Team will try to get as much mileage out of the HE2 as they can right now; not much point in wasting all of that R&D time and money for just one game.

Can't say I'm too excited about Pirates of the Caribbean, but damn this looks amazing. Completely caught me off guard, didn't think we'd get another trailer and a new world reveal too.

Also, Kairi looks CUTE AS HECK.

DfdK13yV4AANfh2.jpg:large 

• Thumbs Up 4

The character models for the Disney characters looks on fucking point. Like holy SHIT

• Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, KHCast said:

1. Master Xehanort

2. Young Xehanort

3. Xemnas

4. Ansem 

5. Braig

6.Isa

7. Vanitas 

8. Terra/Terranort/apprentice Xehanort 

9. Aqua 

10. Marluxia

11. Larxene 

12. Luxord

Updated list also. Demyx when?

16 minutes ago, Detective Kaito said:

Can't say I'm too excited about Pirates of the Caribbean, but damn this looks amazing. Completely caught me off guard, didn't think we'd get another trailer and a new world reveal too.

Also, Kairi looks CUTE AS HECK.

DfdK13yV4AANfh2.jpg:large 

Aqua who?

When's Big Hero 6, I wonder... I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

When's Big Hero 6, I wonder... I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet.

They know that’s the world everyone wants to see. Disney apparently when shown it said out of all the worlds, that’s the most impressive. I’m betting it’ll be the final world reveal 

I'm cool on the amount of worlds I know about right now. I can wait until the game now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

I'm cool on the amount of worlds I know about right now. I can wait until the game now.

Agreed. I’m pretty content tbh. Most of my guesses/wanted worlds happened. Though I’m sure a few more are happening