Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

All in one collection is nice. But I already gave 1.5 and 2.5 on ps4. And then I got xb1x for 3 cause it's the enhanced version so a lil sad but not much

I was thinking - I didn't think it made much sense whatsoever that Organization XIII members would join up with Xehanort. Like, why? Saix and Xigbar are given because we know they were gotten during KH2 before they were made into their original selves again and learned the truth about their hearts as nobodies. 

But then it hit me, why on Earth would Marluxia of all people be working with Xehanort? Keep in mind, he's the one who wanted to backstab Xemnas and take over OXIII. Axel was sent to take down any and all traitors, so why would Xehanort willingly ally with him?

But then something hit that with the trailers that connected it all. Aqua is a Xehanort, and we know damn well that she wouldn't do that willingly by choice. Which makes me think - what if Xehanort after seeing Axel in DDD figured out that the original Organization was back and they could very nicely fill in spots for his current organization. What if instead of all of them willingly agreeing to become Xehanorts, he literally chased them down and forcefully turned them into Xehanorts? 

We know for a fact once they're turned, they're willing and ready to obey Xehanort. Not only because Aqua is against Mickey and Riku, but also because he planned to turn Sora into one. That proves two things - Sora was nearly turned into a vessel even though he was drugged with darkness more or less and in a deep slumber, and he likely would've been brainwashed to follow Xehanort. That would explain fully why the likes of Larxene and Marluxia are present. Even though they were known traitors, their power was too much to lose and after being norted, they were brainwashed to follow orders.

• Thumbs Up 2

@Ryannumber1gamer Dude, Xehanort already had all 12 of the other Norts in 3D. Remember? The 13th is the only one still missing and that's why he went after Sora.

3D itself shows that Xehanort can turn others into him against their will since he was going to do so to Sora and nearly succeeded. Hack, Birth By Sleep showed that with Terra.

He likely did the same thing to Marluxia, Larxene and Aqua. You're thinking way too hard.

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I was thinking - I didn't think it made much sense whatsoever that Organization XIII members would join up with Xehanort. Like, why? Saix and Xigbar are given because we know they were gotten during KH2 before they were made into their original selves again and learned the truth about their hearts as nobodies. 

But then it hit me, why on Earth would Marluxia of all people be working with Xehanort? Keep in mind, he's the one who wanted to backstab Xemnas and take over OXIII. Axel was sent to take down any and all traitors, so why would Xehanort willingly ally with him?

But then something hit that with the trailers that connected it all. Aqua is a Xehanort, and we know damn well that she wouldn't do that willingly by choice. Which makes me think - what if Xehanort after seeing Axel in DDD figured out that the original Organization was back and they could very nicely fill in spots for his current organization. What if instead of all of them willingly agreeing to become Xehanorts, he literally chased them down and forcefully turned them into Xehanorts? 

We know for a fact once they're turned, they're willing and ready to obey Xehanort. Not only because Aqua is against Mickey and Riku, but also because he planned to turn Sora into one. That proves two things - Sora was nearly turned into a vessel even though he was drugged with darkness more or less and in a deep slumber, and he likely would've been brainwashed to follow Xehanort. That would explain fully why the likes of Larxene and Marluxia are present. Even though they were known traitors, their power was too much to lose and after being norted, they were brainwashed to follow orders.

I literally told you that in the last few pages  man lol

About the only thing i'm worried about with all this visual flair is how well the framerate will hold up. I'm not gonna expect anything impossible like 60 or whatever but i'm crossing my fingers for at least a solid 30 with no/very little noticeable drops.

7 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

@Ryannumber1gamer Dude, Xehanort already had all 12 of the other Norts in 3D. Remember? The 13th is the only one still missing and that's why he went after Sora.

3D itself shows that Xehanort can turn others into him against their will since he was going to do so to Sora and nearly succeeded. Hack, Birth By Sleep showed that with Terra.

He likely did the same thing to Marluxia, Larxene and Aqua. You're thinking way too hard.

No, Laexene, Marluxia and others do not have the pointed ears and orange eyes that Xigbar and Saix possess in 2. Therefore, they aren't norted in their original appearances.

So it's still more or less what I said - Xehanort likely tracked them down during 3D and turned them into Xehanorts. I don't see how I'm overthinking it when you literally just said the exact same thing I said.

Just now, KHCast said:

I literally told you that in the last few pages  man lol

No, you showed me Larxene was actually Xehanorted. I'm not arguing against that, the point I'm making is it doesn't make sense for them to willingly join back up with Xehanort, They literally have no reason to do so when both her and Marluxia were planning to backstab Xemnas, therefore Xehanort must've went and forcefully implanted his heart into them like he planned to do with Sora. 

I'm not making a theory about "OMG OLD ORGANIZATION MEMBERS ARE XEHANORTS NOW!" I'm discussing the actual nature of how it went down and how it's increasingly more likely even the Organization members were forced into the situation like Aqua. The game for the moment keeps implying through Sora that they willingly joined up with him, hence why I'm bringing up the theory now that it'll be revealed they were as much victims as Aqua and Terra ended up being.

On 6/10/2018 at 3:34 PM, KHCast said:

Larxene is a Xehanort, so not like she probably has free will to go against him

😕 just sayin. Basically yeah xehanor’st whole thing is him forcing himself into others 

Just now, KHCast said:

😕 just sayin 

Once again not what I'm saying. The trailers have all implied whoever is now Xehanorts willing joined up. Sora literally asks Luxord if he's sacked up with the Organization again in this trailer. The entire point I'm making is it'll likely be revealed those effected, bar maybe Xigbar and Saix were as much victims as Terra and Aqua.

Yeah again, it’s Xehanort’s whole thing. He’s a counter to Sora who gains people’s acceptance and his friends allow him into their heart, whereas Xehanort forced himself into people for his own goals. This wouldn’t be shocking in the least to find out 

On another note - I had a thought about Riku Replica. He's an image of the KH1 Riku who was power-hungry, drunk on his own self-righteousness and desperate to prove himself against Sora. 

I wonder if his role is actually meant to be a finale to Riku's arc of accepting his old life to progress into the light. 3D had him beating Ansem and graduating into role of master, and now to finally free himself of the past, he has to face it himself. 

Here's one thing to be thankful of: 

No more fighting pirates in the moonlight.

Just dropping by to say they went full Final Fantasy on the designs for Pirates.

I kinda like it :p

...urge to get into kingdom hearts, rising

• Thumbs Up 1

So between this and Skull & Bones. I have two games that trounces Sea of Theives job's of pleasing me for Pirate sims!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Sora The Jovahexeon Pirate said:

So between this and Skull & Bones. I have two games that trounces Sea of Theives job's of pleasing me for Pirate sims!

Ayyyy we’re  both pirates!

also lost in all the news, but this is a good point 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Ayyyy we’re  both pirates!

also lost in all the news, but this is a good point 

Jack finally got that blood-thirsty crew to steal the keyblade from Sora.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don’t know about you guys, but I’d love to see a Frankenweenie level in KH3. I think the monster animals would make for some great boss fights. It would also be funny to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy having a more Tim Burton like art style.

I also really want levels of Princess and the Frog, Moana, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet.

I know it’s a long shot, but I would love to see some Studio Ghibli levels in a future game. If people think Marvel and Lucas Arts should qualify for levels, then why not some of the Studio Ghibli films that Disney helped distribute? I think it would be amazing to see Sora in the worlds of Castle In The Sky, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away.

6 hours ago, KHCast said:

Aghhhhh

3B2E0C9B-7CDB-49B0-BC81-1AAE0E0F0724.png

1856C6A5-E809-407A-9401-7AB8760BDDDA.png

ED3C0925-BA2D-48FD-ABC2-FBB73C52F8DC.png

Since when did Donald and Goofy have blue eyes??

And holy crap look how semirealistic they look! The detail on Donald’s feathers, you can even see the bones in his feet!

• Thumbs Up 1

characters.png

Holy heckle! These renders are quite......sublime to say the least!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 2

Never thought I'd see a PotC world come back. And thank god for changing main characters' clothes/art-style, it fits much better than whatever KH2 was.

Also, as I already said, the game is a technological and artistic marvel when it comes to graphics, goddamn.

Kairi and Lea look great  though i feel like square tries to ship them which shouldn't be canon. The ending caught me completely off guard. I was one of the first one that expected Riku Replica to appear in the game, but I didn't expect Square to outright reveal that this early.

I think I should just stop watching trailers to not spoil myself anymore. But yeah, loved what has been shown overall throughout the conferences.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, MegasonicZX said:

About the only thing i'm worried about with all this visual flair is how well the framerate will hold up. I'm not gonna expect anything impossible like 60 or whatever but i'm crossing my fingers for at least a solid 30 with no/very little noticeable drops.

Well I know it's confirmed that one x will hit it easily. Powerwise it should have the least issue, followed by the pro the ps4 reg and one reg probably 30 frames

i just remembered, this means 2 things also.

1. Riku Replika has been known about since 3D, as now it’s confirmed that WAS him after all

and

2. That KH3 poster awhile back with the rating E+10 for alcohol DID semi confirm pirates.

Also I just realized, looking at Goofy’s pants in this world, while they look thick, if you look at near the bottom, he’s still got super skinny legs haha

Lastly, Princess and the Frog MAAAY have been confirmed if we take into consideration Larxene’s words about the search for “new” princesses

• Thumbs Up 1