Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

33 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

Cosmetics and equipment mostly, at least at first: they're the most obvious, easy to produce and that wouldn't cause too much problem.
If they do DLC story segments they'll arrive later, they're probably gonna use FFXV model since that was effective.

Nope. At least if Nomura’s word is going to hold, they’re not doing season passes. Since we’ve already gotten dlc in the form of Keyblade pre-orders and supposed talk to bringing in 0.2’s wardrobe system, I’m guessing that and perhaps a Kairi story dlc or something are a sure fire bet. 

Any news regarding the leaked KH3 pop figures btw? Really wanting to preorder that monster Sora one 

theres also rumors going around that the KH3 PS4 May be japan only...which I hope isn’t the case. But it makes no sense why they’d withhold information this long for states...ugh this is annoying 

Also here’s a unrelated trailer for mickeys birthday

Lastly, not sure if anyone knew or not, this is quite old, but it’s confirmed Olympus comes before the visit to twilight town. Why do I say this? 

when hayner and the gang are running from demon tide, when Sora summons his keyblade, it’s the Olympus one. Seems like a weird thing to just randomly include or look over when they’ve been pretty specific regarding which keyblade is used in which world in these trailers 

Considering the ending to BBS 0.2, as well as the fact that Sora is in his new outfit in Twilight Town, I think it's safe to say that Olympus is likely the first world you visit in KH3, with Twilight Town possibly being the second.

After that, I'd assume you'll at least get some amount of choice on your next destination.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

Considering the ending to BBS 0.2, as well as the fact that Sora is in his new outfit in Twilight Town, I think it's safe to say that Olympus is likely the first world you visit in KH3, with Twilight Town possibly being the second.

After that, I'd assume you'll at least get some amount of choice on your next destination.

Also add in that I don’t think we’ve ever seen Sora in his KH2 outfit in Twilight Town outside extremely early KH3 footage, and that the only place it’s ever heavily shown is Olympus, yeah. Not sure why this is a confusing thing for many speculating about the world order 

I suppose it is a little odd compared to previous games, since you don't usually start a KH game with a Disney world. (...Actually, would this be the first time?)

KH1-destiny islands 

KhCoM-Traverse Town

358/2 Days-Twilight town

KH2-Twilight Town 

BBS-Land of Departure 

Re:Coded:Destiny Isands

3D-Traverse Town

0.2: Castle of dreams...technically

so I guess not a first by technicality but as far as main big title games, yes 

YOU CAN LEVEL UP INDIVIDUAL KEYBLADES. Damn right I’m using the frozen and pirates, and, when it’s revealed, bh6 keyblade indefinitely now lol

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

But wasn't the ulti keyboard still the nest. Even late game wouldn't it be best to level it. I cant remember the exact  name but it was the last keyblade you could get in most the games. Or wait dont keyblades turn into other weapons in 3 like guns in the first trailer?

They probably all start at a base similar strength level, and more rely on their individual gimmicks/abilities more than damage dealt now. So it’ll depend more on your playstyle. I’m also assuming we’ll level up these keyblades in a similar fashion to how we upgraded dream eaters in that board in DDD.

Ddd and the card games were the 2 I skipped though I have the ps4 collections 1.5 and 2.5 so hopefully ull make it through them by 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 6:30 PM, KHCast said:

YOU CAN LEVEL UP INDIVIDUAL KEYBLADES. Damn right I’m using the frozen and pirates, and, when it’s revealed, bh6 keyblade indefinitely now lol

I guess KH2's keyblade system didn't count for much (and on a lesser scale Re:coded) huh?

14 minutes ago, MegasonicZX said:

I guess KH2's keyblade system didn't count for much (and on a lesser scale Re:coded) huh?

Once you levels up Sora to max in KH2 or got the abilities the keyblades offered for him, it more or less became pointless to use most of the early keyblades outside drive forms. Decisive pumpkin was the only keyblade outside the bonus ones(ultimate and Fenrir) to really stay useful against secret bosses and the like 

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

Once you levels up Sora to max in KH2 or got the abilities the keyblades offered for him, it more or less became pointless to use most of the early keyblades outside drive forms. Decisive pumpkin was the only keyblade outside the bonus ones(ultimate and Fenrir) to really stay useful against secret bosses and the like 

I don't really count max levelling too much since it isn't something I feel isn't all that needed in KH2 due to the way the mechanics work and throughout the actual main game you will be making use of different ones for different purposes even if it's not in tougher combat scenarios. The elemental keyblades in particular can be very devastating against certain bosses. Honestly, i'm kind of hoping that the statement doesn't mean the keyblades will be homogenized in the end and that you will have a good reason to switch between them besides just for looks or some minor stat differences.

I’m guessing it’ll be something similar to dream drop distance, which each keyblade having their own board. Or perhaps one of the methods thegamersjoint proposed

46 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I’m guessing it’ll be something similar to dream drop distance, which each keyblade having their own board. Or perhaps one of the methods thegamersjoint proposed

Your thinking of the dream eaters (or re:coded). The keyblades in DDD were straight statistical upgrades.

6 minutes ago, MegasonicZX said:

Your thinking of the dream eaters (or re:coded). The keyblades in DDD were straight statistical upgrades.

No I know. I mean the dream eater board system could be applied to the keyblade leveling in 3

• Thumbs Up 1

Yknow, watching 358/2 Days HD, even though I like Quinton’s direction as Axel here, I do prefer his more energetic loud cocky wise ass attitude we see in Re:CoM and DDD. Hell, some of the scenes in days, I feel could have used some of that’s energy. I hope he’s more like that vs how is is here in 3, cause going by what we saw in 3’s trailer with him, he’s coming off more chill and relaxed like he was in Days.

Before

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna be dark”

Now

Nomura:”Actually KH3 won’t be that dark teehee”

Fuck off Nomura. Not so much the whole dark thing, just the blatant black and white 180 degree lying Nomura constantly is doing here. Not even the first time nomuras done this. 

• Thumbs Up 1