Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Y’all knew skrillex was in this but still weren’t expecting trap style music? Lol

anyway im lovin this, surprised we got this early, as I recall them saying we’d hear the theme January. Definitely not the full intro so looking forward to that. Music is great, I welcome trap wholeheartedly in, especially after the simple in clean 0.2 ray of hope remix. Not everything in KH3 needs to be preserved and nostalgic, and the music being updated and modernized is definitely a great change imo

My only problem with the song itself is that the buildup was too long (and it didn't actually build up to anything since it's just a preview). Other than that it's pretty sweet. The video was awesome too.

Yeah it's edited weirdly and doesn't seem to really conclude so I'm guessing that's not the full opening. I dig the track but I only wish Skrillex let Utada's voice carry it more in the second half.

29 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Y’all knew skrillex was in this but still weren’t expecting trap style music? Lol

I’ve never even heard of skrillex until now.

man it just hit me now that we’re really close to 3 because of this. January can’t get here sooner 

18 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

I’ve never even heard of skrillex until now.

He’s one of the biggest known electronic music producers. He’s been around for years. This was big news dropped awhile ago that the kh community were discussing for awhile that they’d A. Be having him work with Utada and B. Would do a new song instead of a remix of don’t think twice 

7 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I think it’s clear that wasn’t the full intro. Not only is the ending prett6 abrupt but it doesn’t cover Dream Drop, bar a quick flash of Organisation members, and given it showcased Sora fighting to protect Kairi against Xemnas, it still seemed like we were in KH2’s recap portion. Given how heavily DDD ties in, they wouldn’t just skip it.

Another detail pointing to that is Riku's unkempt KH2 hair. If this were meant to be current Riku in the KH2 outfit, he'd have his updated cut from DDD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah we got 1, CoM, BBS, 2 and Days represented but are still missing re:coded, 0.2 and 3D. We could also possibly get some back cover/union content possibly relating to the box. Maybe at the very end of the intro, luxu is seen in the distance from all these events gazing with the no name in hand or something.

Edit:They’re  also missing Sora’s transition from KH1 design to 2. He just...pops back up as his KH2 form

Full “Don’t Think Twice” has leaked!

...yeah, I much prefer the Japanese version.

The part at 2:28-2:39 and at the end was my favourite part of the Japanese version because of the inflections, but in English she just kind of phones it in by chanting the title repeatedly in a way that doesn’t fit the melody properly.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

System preorders are up but its strictly online and through gamestop and ps store

Basically relying on my family for a Christmas present to get it cause Square sucks at timing lol

3 hours ago, Panda in a Pear Tree said:

New renders and screenshots.

If you were hoping for a Lilo & Stitch world, got some bad news...

I at least hope he’ll have SOME story relevance. Also so Sora gets his outfit from Yen Sid too. Huh, okay. I was thinking Twilight Town for awhile, but guess that makes more sense 

• Thumbs Up 1

So does Haynes, Pence, and Olette stow away on the bus and meet yen sid who give them outfits perhaps lol? Cause their outfits are pretty similar to Sora, Riku and Kairi’s.

So yeah, in light of what’s happened I figured I’d explain first what happened, and what you can do if you want to avoid the leaks. And obviously, if you wanna discuss them if you saw anything, spoiler tag it please.

A user on Facebook had through his job in manufacturing apparently got a bunch of copies of KH3 early illegally(allegedly 30), he’s a known mob member/thug that’s scammed many people in the past. He was selling the copies for around 1K dollars each, and claimed to have sold a few already. To further prove himself legit, he showed off the game and some of the content within, showing the full intro and tutorial section. At this point it’s safe to assume anyone willing to spend a grand on KH3 early is also someone with the means and goals to upload online content from the game: the seller idiotically left his name and info on his Facebook page, and the page and associated content has been removed, although people of course are spreading it around regardless. Despite that, his information is now known and legal action against him is allegedly being taken, which, duh. Naturally this is a big deal since the game is now officially out in the open and certain people have it and will likely share very big spoilers through any means be it YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, etc.

The best way to keep yourself spoiler free until the release is to disconnect yourself from very spoiler prone channels and accounts on all social media of course, but also if you can, mute common words on twitter associated with KH like “KH3”, “Sora”, “Xehanort “, etc. lastly, on YouTube delete your history as well click “not interested “ on any KH videos on your feed, as YouTube’s algorithms will fuck you if you give them any leeway to make assumptions assume. 

Stay off sites like reddit, 4chan, etc. or at least from the kh sub forums, and good luck everyone. We got over a month and a half left. Personally, I’ll probably check this topic less now just to avoid temptation of clicking the spoiler tabs. If I can avoid the smash leaks, I can avoid this, especially considering I wasn’t even that dedicated to avoiding Smash’s leaks.

Not often stuff like this is brought up by companies, so this shows me how passionate Nomura is about the game and the fans at the very least. I really do feel a bit for the guy. But interesting the info about the secret movie. Possibly will be a update on release?

Japanese commercial

EDIT: Sora’s saying “I WANTED TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE EVERYONE ELSE! I CAN’T DO THIS ON MY OWN!”

• Thumbs Up 1

So we're getting a "final" trailer earlier than expected... as in, in 35 minutes.

And it's called "Final Battle Trailer".

ahem

NOMURA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

NOMURA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I'm sorry

But in all seriousness, holy hell this trailer was great and also kinda spoiler-ish. I love it.

Also kinda hate it, but mostly love it.

15 minutes ago, Panda in a Pear Tree said:

I couldn’t help but notice Kairi goes back to calling Lea “Axel” near the end 🤔

Also took me a second to realize the “Don’t hold back” line Kairi said was a reference to Xion