Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Someone mentioned Twister actually plays during the cutscene where Sora runs into Neku too. I like the Gang Mix the best, but I think it's the standard version.

That would be cool if that is true. Although, I don't like the gang mix. Well, i don't hate it, I just prefer the other version, they're both good

I don't really like either version, to be honest. My favorite song from the game was

kind of wish they used that one.

So is Neku going to be a party member, or is he just in a one-cutscene cameo?

I don't really like either version, to be honest. My favorite song from the game was

I don't know, seeing as the Reaper Games were in fact mentioned, and Twylis told me that he found out about a TWEWY based Keyblade called "Erasure" which is also cover CAT's graffiti

So you never know

No one is sure yet but, they know he has some part in the story. Probably similar to Zack in BBS.

Right so I saw this news yesterday but I didn't really react to Neku being in the game. I love TWEWY and I told myself I'd buy a 3DS if a sequel was ever made for it.. but.....him in Kingdom Hearts?

Talk about random.

I really want to know his role in the game now, and since he has the timer, well, that raises some questions.

Right so I saw this news yesterday but I didn't really react to Neku being in the game. I love TWEWY and I told myself I'd buy a 3DS if a sequel was ever made for it.. but.....him in Kingdom Hearts?

Talk about random.

I really want to know his role in the game now, and since he has the timer, well, that raises some questions.

I wouldn't say random. The art team from what i heard were the same that did kingdom hearts. and there were similarities seen in both games. I was hoping for them to meet somehow. (like in a fighter or something) But this is cool to. Also the timer hmm...Missions anyone?

Anyway I had this great idea(well it could be stupid) What if the Muppets made some sort of cameo in this game?

Someone mentioned Twister actually plays during the cutscene where Sora runs into Neku too. I like the Gang Mix the best, but I think it's the standard version.

I wouldn't say random. The art team from what i heard were the same that did kingdom hearts. and there were similarities seen in both games. I was hoping for them to meet somehow. (like in a fighter or something) But this is cool to. Also the timer hmm...Missions anyone?

Anyway I had this great idea(well it could be stupid) What if the Muppets made some sort of cameo in this game?

Talk about random.

Hopefully this means they're at least thinking of a sequel. A 3D 'The World Ends With You' would great.

Interesting, I saw it here:

It definitely has me interested.

They seem to be making a big deal over Neku... this is good news for me lol. It also seems like you will be fighting along side with him judging by the trailer. I hope other TWEwY characters make appearances, such as Shiki or Beat

Oh great, i didn't know we had a DDD thread here. Huge KH fan over here.

The game is awesome!

The trailer is really interesting! So what you are speculating?

Great news that yo posted the trailer!It looks amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Notre dame looks amazing. and the story seems interesting. And hero yes those are your allies in the game.

Man, this game is looking fine. Check out those sweet ass graphics. Anyway, enough about that...is that last piece of artwork a new original world like Traverse Town, Twilight Town, etc.? Looks pretty cool.

Man, this game is looking fine. Check out those sweet ass graphics. Anyway, enough about that...is that last piece of artwork a new original world like Traverse Town, Twilight Town, etc.? Looks pretty cool.

It's traverse town. I know right! Being a dream i can believe why it looks so amazing and wacky! Although it looks so different from the original. It looks like something out of a final fantasy game.tongue.png (literally ripped out of one.)

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

So will this game have gameplay like KH1&2? My brother told me not to waste time with 358/2 and Recoded is a turn-based RPG spinoff that just seems to be a retelling of KH1. BBS looks like it has a legit story and gameplay like KH1&2 but I'm not buying a PSP just for it. If this game is more like BBS then I may buy it.

Is KH3 even planned at all? Why the 8+ year wait?

So will this game have gameplay like KH1&2? My brother told me not to waste time with 358/2 and Recoded is a turn-based RPG spinoff that just seems to be a retelling of KH1. BBS looks like it has a legit story and gameplay like KH1&2 but I'm not buying a PSP just for it. If this game is more like BBS then I may buy it.

Is KH3 even planned at all? Why the 8+ year wait?

BBS is a great game. While a prequel to KH1 It's story is deep. Gameplay is similar to the original games but not completely. It's system is like a mix of kh1 and com.(That's the best way i can put it) I'd wait for the rumored KH collection to be announced that supposedly is coming out for the ps3 and 360 if you want BBS.(although it might not even be real) But yeah 3D is using the BBs gameplay which is great! plus you see sora and riku jumping on buildings and stuff like their on crack! KH3 isn't in development yet but is planned. Final fantasy verses 13 is what is keeping the game from being made though.

Edit:MORE NEWS! KH 3D is 60-70% Done.smile.png

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

BBS is a great game. While a prequel to KH1 It's story is deep. Gameplay is similar to the original games but not completely. It's system is like a mix of kh1 and com.(That's the best way i can put it) I'd wait for the rumored KH collection to be announced that supposedly is coming out for the ps3 and 360. But yeah 3D is using the BBs gameplay which is great! plus you see sora and riku jumping on buildings and stuff like their on crack! KH3 isn't in development yet but is planned. Final fantasy verses 13 is what is keeping the game from being made though.

Cool, if it has the traditional Disney world traveling and teaming up with said WORLD'S protagonist to defeat its villain then it's a definite sale for me. I think I will wait for a 3DS version 2 though because I will not buy that circle pad add on. I hope to god that the next 3DS model will have the extra circle pad on it like it should've had in the first place.