Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

and like clockwork the english version has come out. (edit ninjad)

I noticed that the customization tabs has head,arms,back,color and pattern options perhaps this is why sora had camo styled clothes in one of the past kh3 screenshots.

FINALLY something. But why isn't this global? It's DLC. Square need to fucking quit with this. If FFXV can get global, I'm pretty sure DLC can too.:/

well at least he looks badass. Hope he gets some story stuff 

Just now, Weegee said:

Probably gonna release when 2.8 drops for other countries HOLY SMOKES LOOK AT WHAT JAPAN IS GETTING

BCTsCpG.jpg

I hate Japan so much sometimes. Square treats them like kings lol 

Anyways, as I was saying before I got amazed by that slick new PS4, the Sora DLC lands in Japan on 2.8's release date. I'm assuming it's gonna be like that for the other countries as well (releasing whenever 2.8 comes out in that respective country).

Fuck yeah hope it's real, I mean I think everyone kinda sees it coming a new theme song for 3 whether it was her or not, but I'm sure there's truth here.

• 3 weeks later...

I was right, gimme 10 bucks. :^)

Too bad I don't have World of FF yet, I'll have to get it soon!!

3 hours ago, God Eater Lenka said:

I was right, gimme 10 bucks. :^)

Too bad I don't have World of FF yet, I'll have to get it soon!!

You can still download him so you'll have him when you do pick it up!  And yeah, I think everyone guessed that lol.

be careful if you're trying to refrain from spoilers. They're popping up even on videos that have nothing to do with games. YouTubes recommend thing is shit

• Thumbs Up 2

So couple things. If you're pre-ordering digitally because of the theme, you may wanna stick with physical. It's apparently not a dynamic theme. Just static. Add onto the fact the the game will probably unlock 3 themes like the other two and they'll probably look nicer, yeah, not worth it.

Second, does anyone know if PS4Pro makes it look a lot better? 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Zippo said:

C3BuGLcWgAARQ07.jpgI want to believe.

it's likely a coincidence, but PLZ DONT BE, AVENGERS WORLD IN KH3 PLZ. If it has nothing to do with marvel, star wars would be awesome, showing off the BH6 world, a fucking release date, any new world announcement tbh, plz. Though there's always the chance that announcement from Square has nothing to do with KH3

• Thumbs Up 1

It BETTER be a coincidence. Or if its not it better have NOTHING to do with KH. Please NO Marvel/Avengers world in KH3.

In all honesty, though, I don't think it'll be KH related at all. This is too random for it to be KH related.

On another note, there seems to be a weird thing with the themes. As usual, there's three themes for completing each game in the collection. However, they are downloaded off of the PS Store rather than from the game directly. According to @KHCast, his copy wants him to pay around 3 dollars and buy the theme. He is in the US I believe. However, I am in the UK, and having finished 0.2 BBS, and unlocking it's theme, the theme is 100% free for me. Just something to keep in mind.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Tbf, Big Hero 6 is technically a Marvel property :U

Yeah, I actually thought of that after posting the Avengers joke.

I mean, they DID say we would get KHIII news after 2.8 released. Doesn't seem too random so I'll stay cautiously optimistic.

Guardians of the Galaxy would also be cool just throwing that out as a idea as well. But idk, any of the avenger MCU characters films could be interesting, or a original story using any of them.

Anywat, I'll give my thoughts on 2.8 soon btw.

I just learned of John Hurt's passing at 77 from a Black Cauldron fanpage and the Nostalgia Critic.  My hopes have been dashed for him to appear in a future game.