Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Dark dash for riku, dark guard, that fire attack that shoots out of a big fire ball, smaller fire projectiles, balloonga/ra, are some good commands to go for, but most of these you can only get through that mini game thing.

I think dark barrier is connected to the Majik Lapin and Me Me Bunny Dream Eaters, but I'm not entirely sure anymore. It's the best guard in the game for sure, because it acts like Aqua's barrier from BBS. As for spells, Balloonga for smaller bosses and groups of enemies, standard balloon for giant bosses (it seriously tears the Super boss apart for instance). For physical attacks, most of them are kind of eh save for Sonic Blade and Dark Splicer.

Oh right, I believe that's called Shadow Breaker. It's on the R & R Seal link board, and I think it's also in a chest somewhere in one of the worlds. Funny thing was you had it right from the start with the 3DS version, now you have to earn it.

Dark Barrier and that shadow dodge thing are unfortunately connected to that Dream Eater fighting minigame. Bleh.

I don't remember them being unlocked from the Spirits board thing but maybe I'm wrong.

After playing through 3D twice I've realized how annoying it is to get the good Commands. :V

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Dark Barrier and that shadow dodge thing are unfortunately connected to that Dream Eater fighting minigame. Bleh.

I don't remember them being unlocked from the Spirits board thing but maybe I'm wrong.

After playing through 3D twice I've realized how annoying it is to get the good Commands. :V

I'm realizing that too, but what's really odd is I remember barely doing the Dream Eater nonsense in the 3DS version and not having an issue with the end-game bosses, without balloon and it's variations. But then again, I did grind like hell outside of Yen Sid's tower because of Spellian. 

20 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I'm realizing that too, but what's really odd is I remember barely doing the Dream Eater nonsense in the 3DS version and not having an issue with the end-game bosses, without balloon and it's variations. But then again, I did grind like hell outside of Yen Sid's tower because of Spellian. 

I only had to grind for the secret boss, and I only did it as Riku too. I had him at 50 and Sora at 32 or something, hehe.

But yeah it's not something I feel like going through again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm debating whether or not it's really worth upgrading to the PS4 collection for 1.5 and 2.5, seeing as how I own the PS3 versions already.

But that save issue is really concerning, so I wonder if I should hang on to the PS3 versions for just a little bit longer.

• 2 months later...

AHHHHHHSIHIDIKBDUI SO GOOOOOOOD

XEMNAS LOOKS AMAZING, HERCULES AS A PARTY MEMBER, HADES, SKYDIVING!!

AND ANOTHER TRAILER NEXT MONTH WITH POSSIBLY A RELEASE DATE

• Thumbs Up 8

Honest question because I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game since II but... why is Xemnas still around? Didn't Sora and Riku destroy him?

Also, I have to say, I really like Sora's outfit in this one, way more than his previous ones. Kinda feels like they simplified some of the character design.

Just now, Zaysho said:

Honest question because I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game since II but... why is Xemnas still around? Didn't Sora and Riku destroy him?

Also, I have to say, I really like Sora's outfit in this one, way more than his previous ones. Kinda feels like they simplified some of the character design.

KH3D. That game literally answers it lol.

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

KH3D. That game literally answers it lol.

Of course. The one game Square DIDN'T allow to be sold on the 3DS e-Shop and is otherwise on a console I don't own lol

23 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Spoiler

Time clones. Basically, Xehanort went back and recruited Xemnas, Ansem, Young Xehanort, and on top of that, he turned Xigbar and Saix into his vessels. These are the true Organization XIII, 13 vessels of Xehanort VS 7 Keyblade Welders of Light. 

In KH3D, he attempted to turn Sora into a vessel, which is why he had to go to Olympus in this one, in order to regain the power that Xehanort stole from him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Question, was this an E3 conference or just a regular released trailer?

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Question, was this an E3 conference or just a regular released trailer?

Probably an E3 trailer presented at the concert.

ANYWAY what we got from the English translation:

-Malaficent is looking for the box Luxu was carrying around.

-One of the goals of Sora is to bring Roxas back, and he potentially may have to turn into a heartless again to do it.

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

AHHHHHHSIHIDIKBDUI SO GOOOOOOOD

XEMNAS LOOKS AMAZING, HERCULES AS A PARTY MEMBER, HADES, SKYDIVING!!

AND ANOTHER TRAILER NEXT MONTH WITH POSSIBLY A RELEASE DATE

Wait what? Did they say something about that or is that pure speculation on your part?

Holy CRAP, that was a beautiful trailer. Even better that it just randomly showed up on my feed when I woke up. Looking at all the rad stuff in that footage just cements to me that regardless of how long it's taking, it'll be SOOOOOOOOO worth it in the end. Such an amazing way to kick off E3.

Also, that new world next month BETTER BE WRECK-IT RALPH or SO HELP ME. (Nah, it's cool. I'm excited to see it either way. More purty new footage is always good.)

Hoping the New World is Princess and The Frog (Dr. Facilier boss fight ftw) or Toy story.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

Wait what? Did they say something about that or is that pure speculation on your part?

Sounds like overhyped speculation. I mean square came out what less than 3 weeks ago to basically say do not expect to see this game for at least another 2 years.

Y'all.

Y'all.

Y'all.

Y'all.

Anyway that was super cool. It's nice to get more story instead of just Sora constantly killing stuff. Oh, I noticed that the Command Deck said Second Form at one point. I couldn't really tell since my quality was lower, but was he in his KHII outfit at that point?

• Thumbs Up 1