Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Seems a bit predictable but definitely a possibility to consider. Though they may wait as to announce that world would mean also announcing Vanitas and the Unversed returning.

side note, regarding the dj and his music being in KH, lot of people seem to think TWEWY will pop up and that’s where his music is gonna be used. Not sure if that’s gonna happen, but definitely not opposed to it. HD model for Neku? Yes plz

• 4 weeks later...

The theme man!!! I fucking love the theme song!

and Riku’s new design is soooo good!

oh also cat monster Sora is cute af. Called rapunzel and Flynn happening. And repliku, if this is true, I called.

Trailer Details: 

-Marluxia is back, seems to be working with the Organisation, either he's messing with Sora or a replica, since Axel confirms the Organisation to be human again.

-Monsters Inc World

-Takes place during the movie (Boo is a child and Mike/Sully are still trying to keep her hidden)

-Toy Story characters seem to fight against heartless before Sora arrives.

-Sora seems to be some kind of cat like monster, as opposed to the bird monster the leak showed.

-Themed Keyblades

-Themed Shotlocks

-Themed Command Menus

-Flowmotion Rail Grinding (Also confirms that the door werehouse will play a role and is explorable)

-Boo needs to laugh at some point by raising a laugh meter, possibly to power doors (Does that mean you can access doors too?)

-Flynn and Repunzel is in your party.

-Limit Abilities are back (Sora has one with Buzz and Woody)

-Themed Summons (Ariel appears in one of them)

-First boss shown off - Toy Story world. Unknown if it's a mid-boss or proper boss, if proper, Toy Story seems to be an early world in the game.

-Monsters Inc world seems to have Sora and co being hunted down, indicated by the Monster Helicopters chasing Sora and co in the facility itself.

-Special Combo Moves - One has Sora grabbing Mike and using him as a bowling ball against Heartless.

-Dream Eaters are back, at least in a summon.

-It is confirmed that they're sending out with the Organisation members with the strongest connections to certain characters to capture Warriors of Light. First we had Xemnas in Twilight Town trying to get Roxas, now we have Vanitas going after Ventus in Monsters Inc. Ventus seems to awaken for a brief moment to speak through Sora.

-Riku has a new design

-Riku is unable to weld Way to the Dawn after a certain point of the story.

-Mickey and Riku are in the Realm of Darkness (Possibly after Aqua) 

-Riku mentions "The other me", implying Riku Replica is possibly alive. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

KH3 mickey design 

B2323F4D-603C-4693-92B8-B48E55D49E1D.png

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sora also knows who Vanitas is by that point

No he doesn’t. That’s ventus speaking through him. You can tell because if soras reaction 

NPC’s Confirmed

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sora also knows who Vanitas is by that point.

Are we sure that Sora does? With the way he said Vanitas' name, then seemed confused as to how/why he said that, I assumed it was just his inner-Ventus who blurted it out.

Wonder if the reason Vanitas isn’t unmasked, is cause they wanna wait for Sora to be in his normal form before surprising everyone 

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

KH3 mickey design 

B2323F4D-603C-4693-92B8-B48E55D49E1D.png

No he doesn’t. That’s ventus speaking through him. You can tell because if soras reaction 

NPC’s Confirmed

Fixed.

Also, we need Hunchback in this game now there's proper NPCs. That world a disgrace in DDD.

One other detail, the “leak” was actually spot on. Sora is simply in a drive form in the screens im guessing, cause his design looks pretty accurate. At 3:25 we see the back of his design and it matches the leak 

Forgot to mention - Release date is confirmed for this year. Between June and December, full release date will be announced at E3 supposedly.

I am REALLY liking this new theme song. It’s so dark but still very KHish. And Jesus I really grew onto the monsters world fast. Can’t believe I initially was hoping it wasn’t true. Just please give me princess and the frog or Star Wars or pirates or Robin Hood. Any one of those and I’ll be happy lol.(I mean BH6 being in already solidifies my hype, but I’m selfish)

I really, really want Sherwood Forest as a world. I mean, Sora's already an anthro in the Monsters Inc. world anyway.

Frozen is... well, pretty much guaranteed. I just hope they postpone its reveal because we already know it has to happen. Reveal it alongside several other worlds.

• Thumbs Up 1

KH3 is looking solid af (no surprise there) and them still saying that they're sticking to this year for release gets a thumbs up for me (but lets see if they follow through).

The one thing I'm starting to take issue with are some of the technical aspects. Don't get me wrong, the game still looks gorgeous but eh... you can tell that this was suppose to release during the earlier days of this generation and not this late into it. Some of the character models just look... dated and don't get me started on the lack of anti-aliasing.

Now with the gameplay I've seen, it's obvious that they're already pushing the limit of what the current gen can do so I'm definitely not going to knock them that much for a couple of rough looking shots. Though... most of this could easily be solved with a PC release but hey, that's probably a year off from whenever this version actually comes out knowing Square...

Disclaimer: Real talk guys I am liking what I'm seeing here. Don't think I'm knocking the game that hard for its tech (like I'm usually known to do). Just stating my thoughts is all, don't kill me KH.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well they did say while back they weren’t pushing the graphics on this game to max. Kh has never really tried to push visuals. But come on, sora and Marluxia and riku’s models are clean af

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Well they did say while back they weren’t pushing the graphics on this game to max. Kh has never really tried to push visuals. But come on, sora and Marluxia and riku’s models are clean af

Their hair man... it's a bit rough to me. The lack of anti-aliasing is really hurting some shots here.

Though honestly, if they said that then ok but real talk... this game has a lot going on and I honestly think that they are pushing the current gen to its limits. Its just that the old hardware can only do so much at this point which is why I'm not going in on it like I usually would.

Eh, guess I’m not seeing the hair issue, but considering how they’ve been improving the models with each trailer, here’s hoping they’ll fix your issues.(I mean they overhauled young xehanort’s model)

Honestly the only issue I have with it, right now, is Sulley's fur. Reminds me of those mistakes in hair tech they've put on Pixar and Dreamworks Blu Rays.

• Thumbs Up 2

So the Monsters Inc world takes place during the film? I’m kind of hoping this is the same for the tangled world because it would be really satisfying to beat the shit out of mother gothel with a keyblade.

And please lord, let Princess and the Frog be a world! I need my Dr. Facilier boss fight.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Johnny Boy said:

So the Monsters Inc world takes place during the film? I’m kind of hoping this is the same for the tangled world because it would be really satisfying to beat the shit out of mother gothel with a keyblade.

And please lord, let Princess and the Frog be a world! I need my Dr. Facilier boss fight.

I just need my black representation already 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Conando said:

Honestly the only issue I have with it, right now, is Sulley's fur. Reminds me of those mistakes in hair tech they've put on Pixar and Dreamworks Blu Rays.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’ll probably look better when the game is finally released.

Unless they look downright awful which they don’t I don’t really have much to say about graphics lol As long as the game runs smoothly and they do indeed stick to the 2018 release window I’m good :D Things are looking good on both fronts so far ^^

I am REALLY liking this new theme song. It’s so dark but still very KHish. And Jesus I really grew onto the monsters world fast. Can’t believe I initially was hoping it wasn’t true. Just please give me princess and the frog or Star Wars or pirates or Robin Hood. Any one of those and I’ll be happy lol.(I mean BH6 being in already solidifies my hype, but I’m selfish)
I was slightly taken aback by the tone of the song at first but I’m not all that surprised ^^ This is the direction Hikki has been taking her music over the past couple of years plus Simple and Clean and Sanctuary are both pretty different from one another anyway ^^

Yes, with a Frying Pan Keyblade. I ask for nothing more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Johnny Boy said:

So the Monsters Inc world takes place during the film?

Because of this i'm really hoping a boss fight against Randall. The trailer gave me the vibe that they're aiming more to the Heartless/Unversed/Dream Eater bosses, but i hope they can have some Disney villains to be smacked still. And Randall gives plenty of opportunity due to the camouflage.

Also, Steve Buscemi spewing boss banter for a kids' game is something that needs to happen in this timeline.