Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

On 2/10/2018 at 10:06 AM, SaberX said:

Never was much a fan of Gummi stages at KH2 tbh. They seems ok at least.

I'm still hoping to not have Frozen worlds there.

I also hope to not have frozen in this game probably one of the higher overrated Disney films out there.

Though I wonder after so many years why they would keep the story if monster inc during the first movie and not after

Frozen is gonna happen. There’s no doubt. Even if you don’t like it(myself finding it alright but not this amazing crazy hype film), you have to admit that would be a horrible move on Disney/Square’s end not to include it. It’s japans number one animated film, and a global powerhouse. The marketing and sales by having frozen and announcing it would be through the roof.

Side note, I’m kinda annoyed that we haven’t gotten English dubbed trailers since 2015. Like, seriously, what’s up with that? 

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

It’s japans number one animated film

Actually, believe it or not, Pokemon Movie 20 took that spot last Summer. It did REALLY well over there.

But that's beside the point, You're still totally right. Frozen is gonna happen and it should.

It really doesn't deserve the immediate rejection most of you folks in here are giving it. It wasn't as amazing as folks hyped it up to be, but it's by no means a bad movie or anything either. I'm pretty sure most of you dislike the old (and now dead) praise and craze around the movie rather than the movie itself, anyways. Ease up and keep an open mine, my dudes.

• Thumbs Up 2

thing is didn't they also said that unchained union X is going to get "brand new worlds" added to it soon. its still possible that they will put frozen in that instead of KH3

52 minutes ago, kirby1up said:

thing is didn't they also said that unchained union X is going to get "brand new worlds" added to it soon. its still possible that they will put frozen in that instead of KH3

That would quite literally be the dumbest thing imaginable, no offense. 

2 hours ago, SaberX said:

Sorry but nope. It actually deserves whatever rejection people may have because...I dunno, people are not forced to like the world for whatever may be the reason?

I feel like you entirely missed the point of what I said. You're talking as if I said it's wrong to dislike Frozen or the world being in KH at all. That's not what I said.

I said that it's not cool to just hate something for the sake of hating it or something incredibly petty like disliking it's popularity and deciding you hate the whole thing solely based off of that. Anyone who does that is close-minded and an absolute idiot.

But if they simply don't care for the movie due to their viewing experience or don't like the world for how it turns out in KH3, that's perfectly understandable. Heck, I love Pirates of the Caribbean but it's world in KH2 bores me to tears. lol

Get it now?

I hate frozen simple because it's a pretty dumb story.  a pretty movie that's no question. But for a world to have in a game with a story  worth telling. Yea noting really there. But I guess if I have to run with a snowman I could but if it is in the game I pray it's the shortest smallest world in it.. The villian was even just a piss poor excuse of one. I am happy tangled is there though.

5 hours ago, KHCast said:

Side note, I’m kinda annoyed that we haven’t gotten English dubbed trailers since 2015. Like, seriously, what’s up with that? 

The english dub trailers usually don't show at all until we're in the final stretch of the game. They probably just dubbed that trailer specifically for promotion purposes.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Josh said:

The english dub trailers usually don't show at all until we're in the final stretch of the game. They probably just dubbed that trailer specifically for promotion purposes.

Didn’t we get all English trailers with 0.2/2.8? (Or English versions of the Japanese trailers)

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Didn’t we get all English trailers with 0.2/2.8? (Or English versions of the Japanese trailers)

Yeah but we had a dub for 3D for years already. When it went into the new stuff it actually switched to subs lol

21 hours ago, Johnny Boy said:

Look on the bright side, at least it won’t be a musical world.

Also the Monsters Inc. world takes place after the film because you can see the think funny banner.

942FB083-1008-4451-9CB8-17703555AB96.jpeg

Remember it's entirely possible that the worlds are split again like they were in 2. It's possible that the second half, when you return, takes place after the events of the movie. This is just me trying to get around the inconsistency of Mike being surprised other monsters aren't afraid of kids, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn’t it confirmed that second visits wouldn’t return in KH3? I’d have to search back awhile back but I remember something about second visits being discussed.

edit: that was quick 

Also, I was thinking. While Riku could be talking about the replica, what if he’s not. What if Young Xehanort when he went in time to pick up Ansem, also encountered darkness obsessed KH1 Riku and brought him to the future as well? That could have even been the Riku we see in 3D in the cloak.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the Monsters, Inc. stuff happening with hints to the Organisation's role in the world, then once Boo has been returned the Organisation start taking a more active role in things.

It looks like it's supposed to be reminiscent of Terra's Keyblade.

1451974213821.png

Either that or the Final Fantasy themed keyblade Fefnir
latest?cb=20120811163119&path-prefix=es

Both look more like traditional weapons, so it could see it still being a Keyblade

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, SaberX said:

Hmmm...that might be a possibility that replica Riku is now one of Xenahort vessels. Some of them are yet to be revealed, but Marluxia is also in need to confirmed.

Marluxia doesn’t have yellow eyes, so isn’t one of the 13 darknesses yet I assume 

Also, someone pointed this out

• Thumbs Up 1

So the phases are split into 3, and we have confirmed there are 10 worlds in total there. But this could be referring to just the Disney worlds. If that’s the case, I called it. Especially since they’ve said  in the past there’s less Disney worlds than 2, but more overall worlds than it as well. Also the first phase is 90% done, 2nd 60%, and no number on the last phase. I’m guessing BH6 is part of the last phase at this point since it was the last Disney world included apparently 

Also gummi ships while customizable, aren’t on the same level as 1 or 2, but more akin to 0.2 with Aqua. Huh. Well I enjoyed customizing Aqua, so if it’s on that level, cool. They’ve said how gummi ships are very different now, so maybe you’ll level them up traditionally to improve or something?

So, if Riku is really going to be playable (which I think he will) how do you guys want his playtime to be structured?

Probably after every phase of worlds, we swap to Riku for maybe an hour or so? Or after every world maybe 20 minutes of content not counting cutscenes

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of non-Disney Worlds. It's pretty likely mainstays like Radiant Garden will return, and Twilight Town is in trailers, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do take up a larger piece of the pie this time.

3 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

BH6 was the last Disney world to be added? Ah...well that pretty much dashes any hope of Zootopia making it in.

Yeah apparently at Disney’s request 

45 minutes ago, Conando said:

Speaking of non-Disney Worlds. It's pretty likely mainstays like Radiant Garden will return, and Twilight Town is in trailers, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do take up a larger piece of the pie this time.

I’d hope Destiny islands, traverse town, and castle oblivion/land of departure show up