Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

28 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Yeah apparently at Disney’s request 

I’d hope Destiny islands, traverse town, and castle oblivion/land of departure show up

I really want a fully playable Destiny Islands, and Castle Oblivion basically HAS to appear. I couldn't care less about Traverse Town, though.

I still kind of want Castle Oblivion to be the final world.

The journey began at Land of Departure, so it'd be fitting for it to end there too.

5 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

The journey began at Land of Departure, so it'd be fitting for it to end there too.

It’s probably gonna end at the keyblade graveyard 

wonder if daybreak town will show up also.

28 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

you know thinking about it.what if once you complete all of the disney worlds you find castle oblivion and it basicly turns into one giant maze consisting of a weird fusion of all of the past worlds sora's been to in the kh series (kh1,kh2,ddd) before you finally find the room ventus is in?

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, KHCast said:

But this could be referring to just the Disney worlds. If that’s the case, I called it. Especially since they’ve said  in the past there’s less Disney worlds than 2, but more overall worlds than it as well.

SO less Disney worlds, but more worlds overall? Figures at this point. :U

I don't really see Keyblade Graveyard or Castle Oblivion being the final world. I think Keyblade Graveyard will be the penulltimate world, and Castle Oblivion will be a mid-to-late game world.

In all honesty, I think the final world is going to be:

Spoiler

Kingdom Hearts

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

All things considering with Giantland being a Game & Watch, I do find it interesting that in the last numbered title they visited Lilliput as part of Timeless River, but now there is a breif visit to its polar opposite.  Heck I just made a post about it on my blog.

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Tangle Tango said:

This has literally been known since like 2015, and 10 disney worlds is still a lot.:/ don’t know what you were expecting 

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Tangle Tango said:

This has literally been known since like 2015, and 10 disney worlds is still a lot.:/ don’t know what you were expecting 

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

An improvement and change for the better in developmemt considering how uberly long that game is taking.

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Tangle Tango said:

An improvement and change for the better in developmemt considering how uberly long that game is taking.

Okay but this complaint literally has nothing to do with the complaint I quoted. The one where it comes off like you’re whining about the amount of Disney worlds. Which we’ve known for years now will be less than 2

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Okay but this complaint literally has nothing to do with the complaint I quoted. The one where it comes off like you’re whining about the amount of Disney worlds. Which we’ve known for years now will be less than 2

Could you please not trivialize it to "whining". Also,  my but isn't connected to that complaint anyway,  so you needn't have such a problem with it.

Also,  don't assume everyone's been keeping tabs in development and rembers all the details either. 

I’ve brought it up like multiple times in this topic though. And sorry but this:

27 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Tangle Tango said:

Seems like blatant complaining about the number of Disney worlds not being more than 2 and doesn’t seem to consider things like the size and time it takes to create each world

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Seems like blatant complaining about the number of Disney worlds not being more than 2 and doesn’t seem to consider things like the size and time it takes to create each world

What does considering size and creation time have to do with worries,  not even complaints that you've jumped the gun in assuming them to be, of there being less Disney Worlds in a series where the waning focus on them has been a legitimate concern amongst many long running fans?

I mean,  chill out Cast. There's nothing wrong with me stating my worries and laments with the series. 

the focus HAS been on the Disney more with this game though, that’s very apparent, so again I simply don’t get this concern or disappointed attitude. Disney has been more hands on getting writers and directors from Disney to help, they’ve explained how much effort are going into them to make them feel more alive, they’ve made more original stories for a lot of them, and tied them more into the game similar to 1 and 2, and again there’s still from the sound of it, a decent amount of Disney worlds still to visit. Sure it’s not more than 2, but it didn’t need to be. Your fear that they aren’t focusing on the Disney side as much just doesn’t seem to make sense in the face of everything shown and confirmed.

for the record, I’m not even mad, so acting like I need to “chill” is unnecessary 

I'm late but I want the final world to be destiny island. Xehanort was born there and wanted to escape and imo he should die there.

• Chuckle 3

12 minutes ago, KHCast said:

for the record, I’m not even mad, so acting like I need to “chill” is unnecessary 

Then do not resort to trying to paint worries as "whining in such a manner out the starting gate. Doesn't give a good first impression. 

13 minutes ago, KHCast said:

the focus HAS been on the Disney more with this game though, that’s very apparent

So we've been told. Not from what we've seen. 

14 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Disney has been more hands on getting writers and directors from Disney to help, they’ve explained how much effort are going into them to make them feel more alive,

That I'm not worried about. You misunderstand the base of the fanbase worries. Like I've said before,  I'm sure the Disney Worlds  themselves will be all well good and fun with plenty of life breathed into them. They often are the best things of Kingdom Hearts games. 

But I'm not convinced they and the Disney characters from them are going to get b to factor well into the overall story. Sure,  there's in-story reasons for going to them, but Birth By Sleep had those too. 

That alone isn't going to be good enough.

So please understand why folks are apprehensive considering the situation of being told over shown.

The game will likely be fun,  but the story isn't looking to be promising crossover wise still. 

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Tangle Tango said:

Then do not resort to trying to paint worries as "whining in such a manner out the starting gate. Doesn't give a good first impression. 

Well when I paint 10 disney worlds in a game like this as a positive and you go “less Disney worlds? Figures :U” understand how that may come off.

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Tangle Tango said:

So we've been told. Not from what we've seen. 

I’d argue making worlds feel alive with more npc’s, having Xehanort specifically express interest in certain worlds like toy story, and having worlds like BH6 take place after the film and have original plots show a genuine effort to give focus back to the Disney even if the overall story arc is about the original characters. Even the main story seems to cross itself more frequently with Disney stuff more than past games from the look of it. Mike confronting Vanitas, Young Xehanort interested in toy story’s world and the connections and bonds between toys and humans wanting to use that to track someone they lost, etc. 

Unlike last games, they and Disney are really pushing these properties in the games trailers and marketing.

i mean if you’re expecting something like Hercules, woody, etc showing up in the final showdown, or them traveling along with you on your journey, well, not even KH1 did that, and I don’t think they’re ever gonna do that even after this saga. Not unless they reboot and change the rules of the universe in that game 

17 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Well when I paint 10 disney worlds in a game like this as a positive and you go “less Disney worlds? Figures :U” understand how that may come off.

If it were me,  I'd do the cordial thing and ask what's wrong before assuming the situation and potentially making a needless mess,  just to be polite at least.

I prefer to be nice to people and d where they're coming from,  rather than just try and shut them down. 

I’d argue making worlds feel alive with more npc’s, having Xehanort specifically express interest in certain worlds like toy story, and having worlds like BH6 take place after the film and have original plots show a genuine effort to give focus back to the Disney even if the overall story arc is about the original characters.

They're the typical "levels" of sorts I'm Kingdom Hearts. That they didn't have a suitable amount of NPCs was already a jarring problem. It's only par the course really at this point. 

Not, to the likes of many disgruntled fans,  a sign that Disney will get more proper focus. I mean,  it was a problem with even non-Disney worlds anyway. 

Even the main story seems to cross itself more frequently with Disney stuff more than past games from the look of it. Mike confronting Vanitas, Young Xehanort interested in toy story’s world and the connections and bonds between toys and humans wanting to use that to track someone they lost, etc. 

We've seen stuff on this caliber before in this series. I'm waiting to see a bout of execution that actually puts its money where the dev team's mouthes are.

mean if you’re expecting something like Hercules, woody, etc showing up in the final showdown, or them traveling along with you on your journey, well, not even KH1 did that, and I don’t think they’re ever gonna do that even after this saga.

Yeah,  and that's a crutch the series really needs to get off of after the Xehanort saga is FINALLY done and over with,  especially considering that's one of the key long running issues fans have had with the games' overarching plot.

9 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Well essentially I guess it’s a wait and see. 

Kinda goes without saying.

I don't think the game as a full package is going to live up to all the hype. The gameplay alone, sure,  but not the game as as  a whole. 

As usual though,  I'm willing to give it a fair chance whenever it releases as I'd always planned to already. 

27 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Anyone thinking Jungle Book will finally show up in 3?

It could. I mean we’re finally getting a toy story world so anything is possible.

I think Jungle Book is fairly likely. The live action film came out not long ago. I really want a Robin Hood world, though. Or more specifically, Sherwood Forest.

I know that it Jungle Book makes the cut, they’ll use the animated version but a part of me wants them to use the live action one. I mean the live action king Louie would be amazing as a boss fight. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Josh said:

I'm late but I want the final world to be destiny island. Xehanort was born there and wanted to escape and imo he should die there.

It's really funny and ironic,  considering that Ansem the Seeker of Darkness taunted Riku for that in the first place.