Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

The 360 also had a large library and was diverse in it. The Xbox One however seems to be the complete opposite, and the jrpg’ seem there seems non existent, and the ones they get don’t seem to doall that crazy 

Maybe I’m looking way too hard into what may be a simple oversight, but is this trailer implying that even the Japanese version will be using “Don’t Think Twice” instead of “Chikai”?

TGS TRAILER HAS ARRIVED! ENTER: KEYBLADE HERO 3!

Also, Frozen revealed to have a party member after all...

Marshmallow.

• Way Past Cool 1

That’s Riku Replica. Yeah it’s the BH6 world and the bug blocks show up, but something seems off. Data doesn’t have a head, Xemnas makes it clear, so how the fuck would he nort data?

8BB5EDB5-1EDD-4855-B3F9-56462797EE9B_50.

OHH SHITTT

Oh man, there's quite a lot of stuff to process, so I'll just go over the easy ones:
- BH6 world looks really good, no surprise there. The part where Sora goes through hoops gives me a bit of a PTSD from Superman 64 and Sonic 06 tho so thanks Nomura-san

I love how there's an interplanetary mobile network in KH universe now with Sora having pretty much a smartphone. A bit funny, but also makes sense since Radiant Garden was always technologically advanced.

- The Black Pearl (I think) can spin and fly up and then dive bomb holy shit

Overall I really liked the trailer, but I dunno, it felt a little bit spoilery? Granted, it still doesn't reveal how these things happened, only what happened.

Also selfie mode. Cute.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

...No one going to mention how either Ven or Roxas is a nort?

It's a ruse. Roxas was always fond of wearing the black coat even when he quit the organization.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mixed feelings about the KH3 boxart. It's really pretty but there's way too much empty space and the character's poses are so lifeless. Expect way more for this series.

At least we got a Nomura piece after all. Was sure it'd be some ugly CG thing

I don’t really see it as them being lifeless, but moreso just realizing this is the final battle, and given how this is the darkest game in the saga supposedly, it does a good job at conveying that along with the more somber/serious tone. Not to mention it’s not like titles like 2 and days were much better in that regard(2 everyone’s just sitting down on a random thing in the middle of nothing and looking serious, whereas days everyone’s just standing and looking sad/mad) . Hell KH1’s has the whole serious “lifeless” expressions thing going on with Riku being the only interesting one in retrospect. But that’s just me personally 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, KHCast said:

That’s Riku Replica. Yeah it’s the BH6 world and the bug blocks show up, but something seems off. Data doesn’t have a head, Xemnas makes it clear, so how the fuck would he nort data?

8BB5EDB5-1EDD-4855-B3F9-56462797EE9B_50.

OHH SHITTT

Is that Vanitas and Roxas??????

Also, how many seekers of darkness are there? seems more than 13

I see they recycled like half of the  organization for the new one....seems kinda lazy to me

1. Master Xehanort 

2. Young Xehanort 

3. Ansem SoD

4. Xemnas

5. Braig

6. Luxord

7. Saix

8. Larxene

9. Marluxia 

10. Vanitas

11. Demyx

12. Vexen 

the thirteenth is tricky. It COULD and Aqua, or she could be the backup Ansem refers to should Sora stray from the path. But then we see KH1 dark possessed Riku(?)/data Riku(?)/ Repliku(?) with Norted skin and eyes...then there’s Terra/Xehanort which could also be a vessel. I’m assuming master Xehanort has a few backups 

also, regarding Riku, I’m almost positive it’s not data Riku. Simply put, to me, it’s either Repliku, or KH1 Riku at some point before he was friends with Sora again. The data blocks are just a result of the heartless perhaps interfering with original baymax’s programs and data and not a result of data Riku. I’m assuming given BH6 is a late world, if not the last Disney world, the following set of events happens: Riku replica is a candidate for getting Norted, he’s pulled from his time by young Xehanort, but this is after he’s made good, he runs away and this leads to young Xehanort traveling to the toy story world to figure out how to reclaim the “missing darkness” as puppets/toys connections to humans which bring them to life, is a similar theme to Repliku a puppet/toy. Riku replica meets up with real Riku, the two talk it out on destiny islands, get sent to the rod and are separated, and Riku leaves his old keyblade for him in case he needs it. Riku replica then gets caught by the Organization again and becomes Norted and is sent to the BH6 world to face Sora.

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

1. Master Xehanort 

2. Young Xehanort 

3. Ansem SoD

4. Xemnas

5. Braig

6. Luxord

7. Saix

8. Larxene

9. Marluxia 

10. Vanitas

11. Demyx

12. Vexen 

the thirteenth is tricky. It COULD and Aqua, or she could be the backup Ansem refers to should Sora stray from the path. But then we see KH1 dark possessed Riku(?)/data Riku(?)/ Repliku(?) with Norted skin and eyes...then there’s Terra/Xehanort which could also be a vessel. I’m assuming master Xehanort has a few backups 

My theory is that at some point in the game, Sora attempts to bring back those who were corrupted. We can make an assumption that when Xehanort takes over a body, they're forcefully drowned in darkness, with Aqua mentioning that all she feels now is anger and hate (something along those lines).

My guess is that Xehanort has a few back-ups in place because Sora successfully manages to save some of those who are norted. Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness for years and we know she ended up with a strong resolve by the end of 0.2 so I could see them potentially doing something where after Vanitas forcefully rips her heart apart to unlock the seal around Ven and norts her, she ends up with a Lingering Will like Terra. 

My guess is that Terra, Aqua, and possibly Riku Replica could end up breaking free of Xehanort's hold. Terra still exists through the Lingering Will, the latest trailer still showcased the scene from 0.2's intro where Sora reaches out to try save Aqua so it's possible she could have a lingering will running around or isn't fully corrupted, and we know for a fact Riku left his original keyblade in the Realm of Darkness for Riku Replica to make use of, saying he'd need it to resist the darkness, or something along those lines. With that, Xehanort scrambles at the eleventh hour to get his backups in place.