Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Now that Riku’s been revealed as a playable character, how do you think his bits will be implimented? Will it be a Reverse/Rebirth or BbS scenario where he has an episode to himself, or will it be a KH2 prologue situation where we temporarily switch to him during the story?

1 minute ago, Panda in a Pear Tree said:

Now that Riku’s been revealed as a playable character, how do you think his bits will be implimented? Will it be a Reverse/Rebirth or BbS scenario where he has an episode to himself, or will it be a KH2 prologue situation where we temporarily switch to him during the story?

I have a small feeling that it'll take either be the prologue of the game, allowing you a full moveset to play with before swapping to Sora who needs to learn from scratch again, with Mickey acting as the tutorial since he is Riku's guide through the Realm of Darkness. 

Otherwise, you'll swap control to Riku after a world or two before swapping back to Sora. I have a feeling we'll also swap control to Kairi too during her and Lea's training.

This is probably a dumb question: I've got those high scores in KHUX and when I want to issue the code I get this:

fzM9GZz.png

There's PS4 and PS4 Europe. Now, I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this, but I have a German account, but I'm getting the UK version of KH3 and I'm not sure if I should go for the European one or the non-European one. I've seen games occasionally have separate versions from mainland Europe for the UK, so I'm worried that this is one of them and I'll click Europe and not be able to use the code and the torture of going through those mini-games will have been for nothing >_>

So does anyone know which I should take or if there's a list of what region belongs to each of those buttons?

Ugh, couldn't they have just done a global one like Xbox >_>

17 minutes ago, Marcello said:

This is probably a dumb question: I've got those high scores in KHUX and when I want to issue the code I get this:

fzM9GZz.png

There's PS4 and PS4 Europe. Now, I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this, but I have a German account, but I'm getting the UK version of KH3 and I'm not sure if I should go for the European one or the non-European one. I've seen games occasionally have separate versions from mainland Europe for the UK, so I'm worried that this is one of them and I'll click Europe and not be able to use the code and the torture of going through those mini-games will have been for nothing >_>

So does anyone know which I should take or if there's a list of what region belongs to each of those buttons?

If you’re worried, wait til KH3 releases so you can double check the version.

That said, I’d guess that UK and German are covered by a general Europe code.

8 hours ago, Marcello said:

fzM9GZz.png

Are you in a party with others European players? I’d also ask them which version they got. Or possibly even customer service 

A Twitter user called “Kh3islife” starting posting spoilers of the game last night, but the only really major thing spoiled was the opening.

Out of respect, I’m not going to post it here. But I will post a gameplay clip I came across:

Spoiler

From what I gathered, the HUD and Sora’s battle quotes are different. In addition, the music is apparently a remix of Tension Rising.

I blocked that fucker when news caught wind, so don’t intend to hit that’s spoiler tab. Guess the avoiding of KH3 info officially begins. Wonder if he’ll get legal trouble by square and Disney for showing off a unreleased game 

Long as it's a offical copy and he legit paid for it they have no legal ground to stand on. Even the God of legal cases Disney. But they can block acid content YouTube like Nintendo did with smash.

Yeah pretty sure he bought a stolen copy? So no, just cause he bought it from that guy doesn’t complete protect him if it’s a stolen copy of a unreleased game. Now he probably won’t get arrested, but any and all uploaded content is fair game for removal 

Any advice for me, i'm preparing to play thought 1.5, should i choose the sword, the shied or the staff? Also what are the most useful abilities in the game?

Does he state its stolen or just a copy shipped early like the copies of smash in Mexico. Which were sold in "some" stores and those people that bought them own it. You can not take back something if thats the case. Now if someone literally snuck into a warehouse and stole some copies then yes that would be a different matter as those are hot stolen goods. Most do know companies like GS get copies of games way before the release. Sometimes weeks ahead. I remember a few years ago. I want to say something. Maybe halo. My GS had copies sitting in the back. But I was told they could not put them out till midnight before release.

10 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Does he state its stolen or just a copy shipped early like the copies of smash in Mexico. Which were sold in "some" stores and those people that bought them own it. You can not take back something if thats the case. 

The uploder doesn’t say, however the guy that stole the copies from the warehouse bragged about already selling like 5 copies before he got arrested, so it wouldn’t shock me if this guy is one of the nuts that spent 1000 bucks for it.

7 hours ago, KHCast said:

The uploder doesn’t say, however the guy that stole the copies from the warehouse bragged about already selling like 5 copies before he got arrested, so it wouldn’t shock me if this guy is one of the nuts that spent 1000 bucks for it.

Well if copies from a warehouse were stolen it more than likely is hot.

When do the reviews usually release for KH games? Cause I realized we may be getting a few in like the next few weeks, right before release.

So, found this really good collab with the KH3 intro, preeeetty much sealed that I'll probably really like it, even with it being a big departure from previous themes, although I'll probably like it on the same grounds as 0.2's remix intro (warning - Spidey PS4 spoilers)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

That sounds fucking beautiful! I was genuinely afraid they wouldn’t do a orchestrated version of either of the themes 

Heads up, the trophy list has been leaked for the game. Be careful if you want to keep the world-order as a surprise as it shows the order of the worlds.

For those who don't care:

Spoiler

-Olympus

-Twilight Town

-Toy Box

-Corona

-Monstropolis 

-Arendelle 

-Pirates

-San Fransokyo

-100 Acre Woods

Probably goes without saying that 100 Acre Wood isn’t actually the last but is just at the end by default.

Spoiler

Having the worlds all listed down like that, it's surprising how kind of small the world list feels, especially since it seems there won't be a Hollow Bastion world this time either. That, if I remember correctly, it was said each world would be roughly the same size as KH 0.2, which was about 3 or so hours long, so that does bring hope that they exchanged a longer world list for a shorter world list, but having them in a lot more depth and giving each world and it's plot time to shine.

1 hour ago, Ernest the Panda said:

Reveal hidden contents

Probably goes without saying that 100 Acre Wood isn’t actually the last but is just at the end by default.

Spoiler

Oh please, you know that the reason it's at the bottom is that before we can go fight the Zehanorts, we have to prove ourselves by winning a game of baseball against Christopher Robin.

• Fist Bump 2

6 minutes ago, KHCast said:

So question, am I like the only kingdom hearts ssmb member that’s actually steering clear of spoilers or....?

I'm steering clear of major spoilers, I don't really mind knowing things like the world order, or seeing the opening of the game.