Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I saw the secret boss. Pretty interesting honestly. Still amazed people got early copies and square hasn't pulled videos

30 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

I saw the secret boss. Pretty interesting honestly. Still amazed people got early copies and square hasn't pulled videos

it's super close to the Japanese release anyways, so yeah..

59 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Wait, what? Is there a different secret boss that’s just been revealed, or do you genuinely find

a random super-heartless that interesting?

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Ernest the Panda said:

Wait, what? Is there a different secret boss that’s just been revealed, or do you genuinely find

Hide contents

a random super-heartless that interesting?

Rofl I found it that interesting.  that was the one

Amoung the many things that have leaked are the end credits, and the voice cast list.

Tidbits in spoiler:

• Young Eraqus is, indeed, voiced by Drake Bell.
  • Alison Stoner is playing Kairi and Xion again, in case you couldn’t tell.
  • The Twilight Town trio all have different VAs. Most noteably, Hayner is played by Zachary Gordon (of “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” fame).
  • I’ve examined the Disney credits and Mandy Moore (Rapunzel) is nowhere to be found.
  • I also noticed that none other than Roger Craig Smith is amoung the Disney cast. I’ll be curious to find out who he plays.
  • And finally, taking over for the late Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort is...Rutger Hauer.

(Note: I intend to completely derail this thread from the leaks to buy time until the game releases officially)

Your reaction: Kim Possible had a world in Kingdom Hearts and it followed an original plot.

21 hours ago, Jingilator said:

(Note: I intend to completely derail this thread from the leaks to buy time until the game releases officially)

Your reaction: Kim Possible had a world in Kingdom Hearts and it followed an original plot.

By the rule of monkey paw, it's based on the live-action DCOM version.

Just a warning that the epilogue has come out. Be careful, because the posting I saw straight-up drops a gigantic spoiler right there in the title.

I had to skip BBS aside from Terra's story because I was running out of time, and I'm on DDD now. I decided to play on Beginner Mode just to get through the story, but it's just really enjoyable! I've always liked the game, but going through it again, honestly it might be one of my favorites. Dunno if the easier difficulty has anything to do with it or not, but yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

Today, 5 videos called Memory Archive were added to the YouTube Channel as a recap.

(The voice actor did the voice of Kari and another character in Digimon)

Unpopular Opinion Time! :D

Spoiler

With the whole “split worlds” thing going on in Toy Box, I’m thinking that Dream Eaters should’ve been the main enemy of the world. Maybe the “other world” could be an artificial dream copy of the world created by Young Xehanort.

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

great detail

51026318_10161465561445523_9110583120465231872_n.jpg

Meh. Looks pretty, but way too busy. At least they got rid of the stupid fire hazard thankfully. 

The controller looks beautiful, but I’ve heard people complaining about it on Reddit due to the poor texturing on the console itself, specifically the pixelated look on the top, especially on the big KH logo.

Just gonna say a few things, I’ll go more in depth later

-100 acre wood was a big disappointment due to only being like 10 mins long.

-twilight town is small as fuck

-no mysterious tower gameplay or destiny islands gameplay sucks

-love how some of the characters present just never speak or only get 3 seconds of screen time(hello Hans)

-lol that was the Union x name thing? I could barely pay attention to the names.

im gonna go in more depth in a few hours, but it’s probably a 8.5 or 9/10 for me. I’m having a lot of fun playing it, but it’s not perfect. Also it’s certainky a shorter experience compared to 2.

Biggest complaint regarding the story honestly is the fact that so much context is left out for the worlds with story’s based on the films. Biggest offender being the Caribbean. (Which sucks cause gameplay wise I love it.) Big Hero 6, to no surprise, ended up being my favorite. It’s basically grand theft auto sandbox meets spiderman meets kingdom hearts.

The weirdest silent appearance in KH3 IMO has got to be Phil. Like, he didn't have ANYTHING to say to his favorite junior heroes that he's met twice before? Sora and crew didn't feel like saying hi to the old goat? He didn't have ANY advice to give to them or Herc? Why did you bother modeling him if he wasn't going to contribute ANYTHING? PEGASUS does more in KH3!

Besides pondering THAT weirdness, been having a blast. Made it up to The Carribean and really excited to move on to San Fransokyo. (Though, I've gotta say, as the only movie represented by a world in KH3 that I haven't seen, Carribean is doing a decent job of making me invested in the story. Might have to finally watch those sequels.)

2 hours ago, 8-Bit Blast CC14 said:

Hide contents

The weirdest silent appearance in KH3 IMO has got to be Phil. Like, he didn't have ANYTHING to say to his favorite junior heroes that he's met twice before? Sora and crew didn't feel like saying hi to the old goat? He didn't have ANY advice to give to them or Herc? Why did you bother modeling him if he wasn't going to contribute ANYTHING? PEGASUS does more in KH3!

Besides pondering THAT weirdness, been having a blast. Made it up to The Carribean and really excited to move on to San Fransokyo. (Though, I've gotta say, as the only movie represented by a world in KH3 that I haven't seen, Carribean is doing a decent job of making me invested in the story. Might have to finally watch those sequels.)

Spoiler

Pretty sure the reason for it is because Phil's Japanese VA sadly passed away before KH3's release. Voice Actors are heavily more respected in Japan, to the point sometimes roles will be retired as opposed to recasted to honour the original actor, so it's possible they simply didn't recast Phil out of respect for the original actor.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah, that makes sense. Still they could've easily left him out of the story altogether.

• Thumbs Up 1

Monsteropolis spoilers:

Spoiler

Can we please talk about how Sully just totally fucking destroyed Vanitas in probably the best scene in this series

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Promotion 1