Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Do we know if Ava is also going to be playing the role of a villain going forward? She seemed to doubt the Master to the point of even fighting Luxu back in the age of fairytales.

Also, I’m still guessing we’re in TWEWY shibuya in the secret ending (or some version of it), even if it’s not the one from the video game. Some points were raised about how the made up language writing seen in Sora’s scenes are different from Verum Rex’s writing(actual Japanese) we see during the toy story intro. On top of that we see Sora check his left hand(in KH3D the reapers timer is on the left hand, not right.) I thinks Riku, is in Verum Rex’s world, hence why we serve Yazora. 

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Hide contents

Do we know if Ava is also going to be playing the role of a villain going forward? She seemed to doubt the Master to the point of even fighting Luxu back in the age of fairytales.

Also, I’m still guessing we’re in TWEWY shibuya (or some version of it), even if it’s not the one from the video game. Some points were raised about how the made up language writing seen in Sora’s scenes are different from Verum Rex’s writing we see during the toy story intro. On top of that we see Sora check his left hand(in KH3D the reapers timer is on the left hand, not right.) I thinks Riku, is in Verum Rex’s world, hence why we serve Yazora. 

Spoiler

No, in fact - they've seemed to have implied Ava will be the only one of the foretellers to not be a villain, given that she never reappears with the rest of the group. Add that in with her fighting Luxu, and her being highly doubtful of the master of masters, and it's likely she would never agree to such actions as implied by the secret ending. Keeping in mind she was also really the only one who's role was that of a non-combatant (Gathering the keyblade welders who would live on in the new age after the Keyblade War), while everyone else, in some way or another has been set up to be in conflict with each other due to the book and their roles. 

If I had to guess, the Master of Masters likely doubts Ava would ever agree to any plan that would involve villainy, and as such, gave her a role that tricked her into thinking she was doing good.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:
  Hide contents

No, in fact - they've seemed to have implied Ava will be the only one of the foretellers to not be a villain, given that she never reappears with the rest of the group. Add that in with her fighting Luxu, and her being highly doubtful of the master of masters, and it's likely she would never agree to such actions as implied by the secret ending. Keeping in mind she was also really the only one who's role was that of a non-combatant (Gathering the keyblade welders who would live on in the new age after the Keyblade War), while everyone else, in some way or another has been set up to be in conflict with each other due to the book and their roles. 

If I had to guess, the Master of Masters likely doubts Ava would ever agree to any plan that would involve villainy, and as such, gave her a role that tricked her into thinking she was doing good.

there’s also the fact that the girl talked about in 3 could also very well be Ava, albeit with memory loss. So Ansem could reveal her location and the guardians of light could train under her or something to help prepare them for the dangers of the foretellers

Hey, I know this is unlikely, but hear me out: what if in a 358/2 Days remake, Roxas and Xion went to the Sleeping Prankster's Paradise? After all, that world was originally intended to show up in the DS game.

2 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Hey, I know this is unlikely, but hear me out: what if in a 358/2 Days remake, Roxas and Xion went to the Sleeping Prankster's Paradise? After all, that world was originally intended to show up in the DS game.

What is Prankster's Paradise?

The Pinocchio world from Dream Drop Distance.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cinematic Psychic CC14 said:

The Pinocchio world from Dream Drop Distance.

Oh. What was that about, actually?

I'm watching HFC's run of the game and it just reminded me: What exactly was going on with Marluxia and Mother Gothel?

There’s a, what appears to be an American-made, character guide book on the horizon.

My question is why not just translate the official character guides that have been coming out in Japan for years?

On 5/3/2019 at 2:54 PM, DabigRG said:

I'm watching HFC's run of the game and it just reminded me: What exactly was going on with Marluxia and Mother Gothel?

He’s just a stand in for the Stabbington Brothers. But instead of her using him, he’s using her.

2 minutes ago, Conando said:

He’s just a stand in for the Stabbington Brothers. But instead of her using him, he’s using her.

Oooh, okay. That makes more sense.

...Oh wait, no it doesn't--what was up with the eyes? 

Just now, DabigRG said:

Oooh, okay. That makes more sense.

...Oh wait, no it doesn't--what was up with the eyes? 

Her eyes? The purple thing? Her eyes are just purple. Though it could be a hint of the darkness inside her.

They did a REALLY bad and lazy job implementing marluxia as the stand in for the twins since there’s so much in the story regarding the film that’s left out, or unchanged despite the lack of their existence.

4 minutes ago, Conando said:

Her eyes? The purple thing? Her eyes are just purple. Though it could be a hint of the darkness inside her.

Oh, are they? Okay, I wouldn't really know from what I've seen. 

Anyway it's just that whole situation doesn't exactly line up in a way that makes collective sense.

Just now, KHCast said:

They did a REALLY bad and lazy job implementing marluxia as the stand in for the twins since there’s so much in the story regarding the film that’s left out, or unchanged despite the lack of their existence.

Yeah, seriously. Remember the satchel?

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

Yeah, I certainly didn’t say he was a good stand in. Corona has probably the most narrative issues next to Arendelle.

20 hours ago, Conando said:

Yeah, I certainly didn’t say he was a good stand in. Corona has probably the most narrative issues next to Arendelle.

Don't even get me started on Port Royal as well.

47 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice said:

Don't even get me started on Port Royal as well.

What even was that with Tia Dalma?

On 5/3/2019 at 12:25 AM, Perkilator said:

Putting it back in the game now would create a plot hole. Dream Drop Distance established Pranksters Paradise as having been trapped in the Realm of Sleep since before KH1.

EDIT: aaaaand I’m just now noticing you specifically said “sleeping Pranksters Paradise”. In that case: why would they? The organisation would have no reason to make the effort of finding their way in there, since there are no heartless to be found.

7 minutes ago, Ernest the Panda said:

Putting it back in the game now would create a plot hole. Dream Drop Distance established Pranksters Paradise as having been trapped in the Realm of Sleep since before KH1.

EDIT: aaaaand I’m just now noticing you specifically said “sleeping Pranksters Paradise”. In that case: why would they? The organisation would have no reason to make the effort of finding their way in there, since there are no heartless to be found.

Maybe…discovering what Dream Eaters are, and causing Xemnas to somehow link this to time travel? Nomura’d surely find a way to fit it in.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just had a thought; what if KH3 did squeeze more worlds (along with other content), but couldn’t fit on one disc? The options I was thinking were…

A.) Make it like Infinity War and Endgame, releasing two separate games at different dates (though I’d prefer if they released at most a few months from each other).

or...

B.) Make it like the old Final Fantasy PS1 games, putting one whole game on multiple discs.

50 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

Hey, I just had a thought; what if KH3 did squeeze more worlds (along with other content), but couldn’t fit on one disc? The options I was thinking were…

A.) Make it like Infinity War and Endgame, releasing two separate games at different dates (though I’d prefer if they released at most a few months from each other).

or...

B.) Make it like the old Final Fantasy PS1 games, putting one whole game on multiple discs.

Well, admittedly more worlds would automatically make it more preferable to the product we got. Not that it would automatically fix the problems though.

Expanding the existing worlds that so desperately needed it (Twilight Town) would also have been preferable.

2 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

Expanding the existing worlds that so desperately needed it (Twilight Town) would also have been preferable.

Not to mention, actually doing their plots justice.

Oh, and maybe not stiffing us on the FF content to boot. :U

Ah, so this is the bump. Cool.

4 hours ago, Perkilator said:

or...

That'd be rather deep cut. Potentially more than awesome, but a deep cut.

3 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice said:

Not to mention, actually doing their plots justice.

Oh, and maybe not stiffing us on the FF content to boot. :U

These are great points as well.

Considering mysterious tower was meant to be playable, and was damn near finished, I’m willing to bet it was gonna be connected to twilight town again via the train. So if they expand on twilight town, I hope that’ll include that area.