Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: New Canon TheatreRhythm-esque game announced (Switch, PS4, Xbox One) 2020 Pg. 168

KHCast

Son-icka
58 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I’m gonna get A LOT of hate for this, but fuck it, someone had to say it 

Well, it's... err... yeah. They nailed it. 

As I said in the other thread I actually even prefer this model to even the original KH1 model's from the original titles, or at least it's given me a greater appreciation in retrospect. 

1 minute ago, Son-icka said:

Well, it's... err... yeah. They nailed it. 

As I said in the other thread I actually even prefer this model to even the original KH1 model's from the original titles, or at least it's given me a greater appreciation in retrospect. 

Yeah. I really wish they had stuck with the version from the KH3 teaser trailer back in 2013. It’s soooo much better looking. Shame they had to toss that entire engine away 

78245979-CE4C-4175-86B5-64E9256A8D57.webp

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon
3 hours ago, KHCast said:

I’m gonna get A LOT of hate for this, but fuck it, someone had to say it 

Why would you get hate for something that even some of the most diehard KH fans have admitted to be true, lol.

It's no secret that Smash has done several things better than the recent Kingdom Hearts games.

True. Tho guess it might also be due to not being on a dedicated KH discord/forum. I’ve definitely seen people on those get vocal about how people that dislike the KH3 model of KH1 Sora are “nitpickers looking for things to complain about”

Like, yeah it’s a ultimately brief time we spend seeing this design (The KH3 cgi opening and dive to the heart), but like, it’s still fucking ugly as sin with that short ass hair. I don’t get how they thought that was a good look when designing it, especially when they had the original KH1 Sora artwork as the hud. 

Rip to the Switch players playing undocked that’ll get to the final segment in KH2FM. Those poor joycons