Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Wow, I guess I chose a bad time to drop in on all of this.... I'm so confused, where's all this info coming from? Is there any way we can get some scans and video?

Wow, I guess I chose a bad time to drop in on all of this.... I'm so confused, where's all this info coming from? Is there any way we can get some scans and video?

So to summarize jump festa since it ended(This is from KHINSIDER):

- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is scheduled for a March 2012 release in Japan via aibo_ac7.

- A new, 8 minute trailer is expected to be released at the beginning of the week via the official Kingdom Hearts Twitter.

- A text translation of aibo_ac7's impressions of the trailer is available via SQEX Gal .

- A text translation of Famitsu's impressions of the trailer is available thanks to site manager Lancelot.

- The new world revealed at the event is based off of the

movie

Tron: Legacy via aibo_ac7.

- Shiki and Rhyme from The World Ends with You have been confirmed to appear in the game via aibo_ac7.

- Shiki was seen holding Mr. Mew, while Rhyme was spotted with a Moogle, a treat for all of you Final Fantasy fans.

- A special Wandayan plushie was available at the event with photos thanks to

forum

administrator Shamdeo.

- *A translation of a ton of info from Japanese blogger elwijf2012's website is available thanks to Ethnic Woman

• Thumbs Up 1

Three words. Looks. Friggin'. EPIC.

Edited by Christmascontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

Three words. Looks. Friggin'. EPIC.

Holy.....What the.....SQUARE WHAT IS THIS AWSOMENESS?!!

I'm so happy costumes are in this title!:D

Edited by The Boostin Reinhog

Damn, that is the sexiest Kingdom Hearts 3D trailer if I ever saw one. And I've seen.....just one.

I never played BBS/TWEWY, so I have no idea who some of these people are. Still, can't wait for March.

The fact that in the cgi destiny island opens up like a pop up book also has me curious...Along with you know the rest of the trailer.BUT WHI CARES AXEL AND XION ARE BACK ALONG WITH VANITAS. Plus TWEWY characters.

Square Enix has announced the game for NA on the official KH Twitter! As expected, it'll land stateside later on in 2012.

They've also confirmed the game for Europe on their official Facebook page and set up an official site for the game.

Can't wait to hear some localization news! smile.png

Edited by Christmascontrol14

If the TWEWY characters aren't bosses or npc partners I will very disappointed sad.png

The fact that in the cgi destiny island opens up like a pop up book also has me curious...Along with you know the rest of the trailer.BUT WHI CARES AXEL AND XION ARE BACK ALONG WITH VANITAS. Plus TWEWY characters.

Edited by mcsleepy

If the TWEWY characters aren't bosses or npc partners I will very disappointed sad.png

It could be that the games opening (or secret ending) is a cg recap of the entire series similar to the opening of Kingdom Hearts 2 and re:coded, and the book it just "The Tale of Sora" or something similar.

The TWEWY characters are partners most likely.

The book is Jimminy's Journal. It's a nice touch showing how all begun until the future reference of Sora, Riku and Mickey fighting MX.

Oh and i'm calling it now.

Since Japan gets the game in March.

I expect a NA/EU release date for late March or Late April. May the longest.

The TWEWY characters are partners most likely.

The book is Jimminy's Journal. It's a nice touch showing how all begun until the future reference of Sora, Riku and Mickey fighting MX.

Oh and i'm calling it now.

Since Japan gets the game in March.

I expect a NA/EU release date for late March or Late April. May the longest.

Probably, but I think that the late 2012 is a very likely date.

I was under the impression the dream eaters are the only partners, which would make the twewy characters plot points for Traverse Town and possibly optional bosses (since every humanoid squenix character except Cid and Aerith have been bosses). I hope I'm wrong about the partner thing though. TWEWY characters >>>>>>>>> the dream eaters.

Also apparently this game is being localized as they develop it, so I'd expect a late march release at best and a late summer release at worst.

I was under the impression the dream eaters are the only partners, which would make the twewy characters plot points for Traverse Town and possibly optional bosses (since every humanoid squenix character except Cid and Aerith have been bosses). I hope I'm wrong about the partner thing though. TWEWY characters >>>>>>>>> the dream eaters.

Also apparently this game is being localized as they develop it, so I'd expect a late march release at best and a late summer release at worst.

Well maybe one or two of them. Rhyme or Beat.

Oh and about the release date. I take back what i said and say the latest June. They will take advantage of the E3 to promote it more.

Couldn't they still release it in late June if they wanted to take advantage of E3?

EDIT: nevermind I read it wrong. Any way to trash posts?

Edited by mcsleepy

Square-Enix USA and EU blow. They take way too long to localize anything. They need to pull a Nintendo and start localizing things before they're actually finished. :|

• Thumbs Up 4

Something that looks interesting. The Tron legacy world. It looks like 15 Year old sora will be taking on that world. I don't know it looks like him. Also DATA RIKU!

Also DATA RIKU!

How do we know it's Data Riku? For all we know it could be the Riku Replica from CoM (seriously though, Repliku needs some love after all the shit he was put through in CoM).

Then again Repliku is, as far as we know, dead.

Then again, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about, so him still being alive isn't that far out in the realm of possibilities.

It probably IS Jiminy's Journal. Somehow.

I'm guessing it's Jimminys journal to. It also could be the replica but i think it's the first.

But that's not what i meant Kanixmus. I meant the DATA FORM of Riku In the Tron Legacy world.:P

I'm guessing it's Jimminys journal to. It also could be the replica but i think it's the first.

But that's not what i meant Kanixmus. I meant the DATA FORM of Riku In the Tron Legacy world.tongue.png

Oh, I thought you were referring to the 2nd Riku in the trailer. Tron Legacy world looks pretty cool too.

Repliku still deserves some love.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the 2nd Riku in the trailer. Tron Legacy world looks pretty cool too.

Repliku still deserves some love.

Well if it means anything the official kingdom hearts wiki says it's Riku replica.

Probably doesn't help.