Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Wouldn't be surprised if they announce those two at Japan's D23 or the Kingdom Hearts fan event.

also, can I say, these are the worst names yet? As if the title wasn't bad enough.

image.jpg

image.jpg

WHAT DOES THE H STAND FOR???

hmm, some people are speculating BBS Vol 2 may be a demo of KH3 in a way. If that's true, could this confirm multiple characters?

Edit: BBS V2 confirmed to be playable. It's probably going to be a demo game, akin to Ground Zeroes being a demo for MGSV. So...if it is running off KH3 assets...multiple playable characters confirmed?

Edited by Michael Munroe

I'm hype for BBS: Fragmentary Passage. 

This collection is actually pretty hype in general. Dream Drop is an awesome game and I'd rather experience Chi in a movie.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm waiting for Aqua to say:

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Anyway this all looks really neat, this, Final Fantasy XV and World of Final Fantasy will help me tide over the wait for the final game.

I gotta say it again. These names are terrible lol. Right after Jim's rant on them too lol. They're all just really long and messy looking names that look like they were pulled at last second. Everything else is good though, but man, Kingdom Hearts I think wins it for dumbest names.

Then again, Square have almost always used names this dumb lol

Kinda charming and hilarious

thank god Kingdom Hearts 3 doesn't have a secondary title lol. And I find these way worse than things like "Chain of Memories" or...actually that's the only sane name I think.

Pics

damn tne gameplay screen for 3D is really good looking!

Gonna be weird seeing Neku and the gang on PS4....wait. This is gonna be their first time in a console title. Wow

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Michael Munroe

Dream Drop Distance HD? Awesome, count me in! Lately really had the urge to replay the game, this collection might be the best way to finally do it.
Also really stoked for whatever BBS: Fragmentary Passage might turn out to be. If it's indeed some sort of Ground Zeroes situation, at least this time we get a full 3DS game on top of it to sweeten the deal. A 30-40$ pricetag wouldn't look too out of place now.

The name of that thing is indeed kinda cheesy, tho xP

Happy that we're getting what looks to be the first full Kingdom Hearts game on next gen consoles with BBS Vol 2. Not entirely sure what to think of Kingdom Hearts X (Exactly what is that? Cinematics? A mobile game?), and Dream Drop Distance is kind of meh.

What exactly is meh about 3D being in the collection? It kinda needed to be.:/ (playable Riku with a not crappy camera in HD is never meh)

also BBS0.2/Vol 2 isn't a full game. It's a episode. So think a demo for KH3.

KHXHD is just a movie.

Edited by Michael Munroe

What exactly is meh about 3D being in the collection? It kinda needed to be.:/ (playable Riku with a not crappy camera in HD is never meh)

also BBS0.2/Vol 2 isn't a full game. It's a episode. So think a demo for KH3.

KHXHD is just a movie.

image.jpg

No, I have no issues about Dream Drop Distance being included, I just think as a game, it's meh. Nothing special, but nothing really bad either.

No, I have no issues about Dream Drop Distance being included, I just think as a game, it's meh. Nothing special, but nothing really bad either.

playable Riku without cards is pretty special.:< and controls and likely other stuff has been tweaked.

that reminds me. How the hell will the dream eaters raising work now? And how will you get those dream eaters earned from AR cards?:/

playable Riku without cards is pretty special.:< and controls and likely other stuff has been tweaked.

that reminds me. How the hell will the dream eaters raising work now? And how will you get those dream eaters earned from AR cards?:/

and flowmotion was cool too.

I'm not saying DDD didn't have anything cool, it did, but compared to the others in the series, a lot of stuff was underwhelming. Most worlds felt really meh with only one or two really good ones, some of the bosses were annoying pains in the ass to fight, the drop system was annoying, and more. 

Theres fun to be had, but things drag it down, which is why it's really meh for me.

PS4 has a touch pad. The AR Card Dream Eaters will probably just be a rare unlockable now or some shit

A lot of those issues might be remedied in HD. As for the worlds, I just appreciated that we finally got a bunch of actually new worlds at all lol.(though The Grid and Country of Musketeers and maybe le cute de cloches were the only ones I liked)

@Wraith I know about the touch pad.=p I've brought it up a lot when talking about 3D HD. I meant specifically the whole camera thing they had going for the game. Would it just be a generic background?

Edited by Michael Munroe

I doubt we'll get re-orchestrated tracks for DDD since the music was already pretty good quality. I'd think they'd instead focus on original music for Fragmentary Passage considering it's a new entry.

If anything I'd want them to sharpen up the graphics a bit since this is a PS4 release. I guess all the effort is being put into A Fragmentary Passage but I think they could make 3D look a bit better too. They don't have to do too much

I don't think it's expecting much to assume one or two songs will be re-orchestrated for 3D. BBS and CoM even got a couple songs redone, almost every game so far has had at least one, it's a bit silly to assume 3D won't get any love. Though yeah, A Fragmentary Passage is probably gonna get most the attention, despite its likely short length. I can see 3D getting some small additional stuff, and some fine tuning. Wonder if online will be something. I mean 3D had the dream eater battles and the friend missions.

I wonder if they'll treat this as a full on Final Mix release and add some bosses or something. I'd like that.

Perhaps a TWEWY secret boss? Or Vanitas(since he already has a KH3D model )

I can also see them perhaps making Julius easier, since god he was cheap at times in the original.