Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I'm going to quote a mod from khinsider:

"Things that are 100% confirmed:

- The Premium Theater was truly a Premium Theater
- There were very emotional scenes

Things that are not 100% confirmed:

- Everything else"

I swear to god they better not be making a pun

Toy Story attraction flow confirmed.

image.jpeg

Edit: KH3 Riku & Kairi(and Mickey)

image.jpeg

Edit 2: full conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus will be in the trailer. No new worlds were revealed though.

Edit 3: New nobody will be revealed in the trailer. Not sure if it is a humanoid one or basic monster.

Edit 4: new nobody is in the vein of Marluxia. 

Edited by Michael Munroe

Apparently Sora and EVERYONE (Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas and Xion) share a moment together in the trailer.

omg I hope that's not true because I won't be able to contain the feels.

also I absolutely love Sora's smile on the blaster thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Toy Story attraction flow confirmed.

image.jpeg

Edit: KH3 Riku & Kairi(and Mickey)

image.jpeg

Edit 2: full conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus will be in the trailer. No new worlds were revealed though.

Edit 3: New nobody will be revealed in the trailer. Not sure if it is a humanoid one or basic monster.

Edit 4: new nobody is in the vein of Marluxia. 

Hopefully this means that we finally have a Toy Story world.

14 more hours before the trailer goes up, agh!

Also BBS0.2 is using the Kingdom Shader, not Unreal like KH3. Not sure about Back Cover yet though.

14 more hours before the trailer goes up, agh!

Also BBS0.2 is using the Kingdom Shader, not Unreal like KH3. Not sure about Back Cover yet though.

The Kingdom Shader is merely the graphical engine. They BOTH use Kingdom Shader. Unreal is being used for the KH3 physics.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-04-kingdom-hearts-3-dev-discusses-with-switch-from-luminous-to-unreal-engine-4

This article is important to note. The Kingdom Shader is something completely different, because they switched from Luminous to Unreal, not the "Kingdom Shader."

Kind of weird how Kairi didn't get a new design to go with Sora and Riku's new designs, but eh, I like her KH2 look anyway :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Kind of weird how Kairi didn't get a new design to go with Sora and Riku's new designs, but eh, I like her KH2 look anyway :P

Riku's design here is just reused from 3D. Sora has gotten a new design for KH3, but that game probably is set a few months later and things have changed. In 0.2, this is IMMEDIATELY after 3D. Kairi and Riku will likely get new outfits for KH3 like Sora did, but in this event they'll use the same outfits.

0.2 is using Luminos then, my bad.

i don't think 3 is months later. It was confirmed after 3D released that it takes place almost right after the events of 3D.

Riku's design here is just reused from 3D. Sora has gotten a new design for KH3, but that game probably is set a few months later and things have changed. In 0.2, this is IMMEDIATELY after 3D. Kairi and Riku will likely get new outfits for KH3 like Sora did, but in this event they'll use the same outfits.

I knew Riku's design is from 3D, but what I meant is Kairi's design was unchanged from 2, while Riku (Who got a design change with 3D) and Sora (Who's getting a design change in the game) was changed.

Well Sora is still wearing his KH2 outfit in some instances, so perhaps he gets his new outfit sometime later in 3. This scene in question proceeds the secret 3D ending, so wouldn't make sense for them to automatically look radically different just for the sake of it.

0.2 is using Luminos then, my bad.

i don't think 3 is months later. It was confirmed after 3D released that it takes place almost right after the events of 3D.

Well, either way, I just meant that some time passes and they get an outfit change.

Well Sora is still wearing his KH2 outfit in some instances, so perhaps he gets his new outfit sometime later in 3. This scene in question proceeds the secret 3D ending, so wouldn't make sense for them to automatically look radically different just for the sake of it.

This is the point I was trying to make. Sora starts off with his KH2 outfit in KH3 and gets a new one later. Kairi and Riku will probably both get new KH3 outfits, but they won't have them in 0.2. And my guess is that they'll be saving those for a later point, so we probably won't be seeing those outfits yet once the full KH3 trailer goes up.

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently the Shooting Ride pic isn't in the yard section of Mysterious Tower. According to some of the guests from the fan event, apparently that is the top of Mount Olympus. I'm not honestly sure. The sky and bushes and what we can see of the ground and layout really seems reminiscent of the courtyard in Mysterious Tower.

So apparently the Shooting Ride pic isn't in the yard section of Mysterious Tower. According to some of the guests from the fan event, apparently that is the top of Mount Olympus. I'm not honestly sure. The sky and bushes and what we can see of the ground and layout really seems reminiscent of the courtyard in Mysterious Tower.

That would mean the Kingdom Hearts debut of Zeus, Herc's Dad, Mr. Hey-You-Get-Offa-My-Cloud! Then again, there's two reasons for a Toy Story World, besides the obvious promotional aspects, of course: hinting Sora in Disney Infinity 4.0, and to advertise Play Arts Kai of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. We need Play Arts of Donald and Goofy, badly!

Guys... We're not focusing on the most important thing... WHAT IS THE SCENE WITH EVERYONE?!

omg that scene is going to obliterate my heart...

That's weird, I honestly wasn't sure why Mysterious Tower would be playable due to it being such a small world as is (unless its part of the Twilight Town world again, which is possible), and I really wasn't sure what more they could do with it. At the same time everyone seemed to think it was Mysterious Tower. I myself wasn't fully sure tbh.

Well it was playable in BBS. The world itself makes sense from a story perspective, as yen Sid will apparently play a larger role in 3, and the game will probably start off there. Could maybe be a tutorial section.

Well it was playable in BBS. The world itself makes sense from a story perspective, as yen Sid will apparently play a larger role in 3, and the game will probably start off there. Could maybe be a tutorial section.

makes me wonder if kairi may have a keyblade training montage that will serve as the tutorial section in kingdom hearts 3 however the screenshot gives me the impression that won't be the case if it happens during 0.8 if anything looking forward to this new trailer

makes me wonder if kairi may have a keyblade training montage that will serve as the tutorial section in kingdom hearts 3 however the screenshot gives me the impression that won't be the case if it happens during 0.8 if anything looking forward to this new trailer

I do think its entirely possible and very likely Kairi will be the introduction character. Originally it was going to be 0.2 that was the KH3 intro as far as I've heard, but that was split off and is now part of II.8.

I suppose. Maybe it'll be the tutorial world.

Someone had a very cool idea of where you play as Young Master Eraqus for the tutorial. You'll basically train alongside Young Master Xehanort kinda like in BBS where we trained as Ventus. Not gonna lie I like this idea the most and I think that this should be what the tutorial is.

• Thumbs Up 3

Someone had a very cool idea of where you play as Young Master Eraqus for the tutorial. You'll basically train alongside Young Master Xehanort kinda like in BBS where we trained as Ventus. Not gonna lie I like this idea the most and I think that this should be what the tutorial is.

HMK over on Youtube had a similar theory, except it was Young Xehanort rather than Eraqus.

Perhaps you can choose either Xehanort or Eraqus.  

That would also add to my idea that Young Xehanort and Eraqus would be included in the multiplayer mode, since they have gameplay.

Important!

We may not actually be getting the trailer. Worst case scenerio if we arent: This is like that other press event where Square wanna fuck over their fans and never show the trailer just because lol trolling. Best case: They are waiting until D23 officially happens.

• Thumbs Up 1

Important!

We may not actually be getting the trailer. Worst case scenerio if we arent: This is like that other press event where Square wanna fuck over their fans and never show the trailer just because lol trolling. Best case: They are waiting until D23 officially happens.

Yeah I heard about this.