Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Yeah I don't see 100 acre wood being an action world anytime soon (or at all for that matter) since they seem pretty intent on making it the more relaxed world/minigame world which I don't mind since in both KH1 and 2 I found it to be a nice pace breaker and the minigames in KH2 were legitimately a blast to play. Plus they normally offer some pretty big rewards that aren't easy to get in the main story so theres that too.

8 hours ago, KHCast said:

They won't make pooh a fighter I can guarantee. It will just be Sora, Donald, and Goofy lol. Though seeing as how they had to change "attack" to "hit", probably due to Disney, I doubt it will be a full on action world.:(

Pretty sure the whole 'attack to hit' thing is just a silly joke Nomura decided to put in there because of Pooh's nature and not something that Disney made him do. As for everything else, I'd rather not get into 3D and the time travel thing, but I wouldnt mind seeing Pooh's world again. Thing is though, Sora's depature from Pooh in KH2 is kinda symbolic of his final goodbye to Pooh so they could just end it there, but I love Pooh so I wouldn't be upset if the world made another appearance. I know this is random, but I still really want Oswald in KH... .-.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright guys, since I managed to fix a glitched trinity mark in Halloween Town, I've decided to make my Beginner save from when I first played the game into my 100% file, and I'm currently grinding to reach Lvl 100, as well as finishing off the journal, and I could use some help.

Firstly, I need the location of really good grinding spots for leveling up. I was told that it's best to get three EXPs items, and activate Tech Boost, and then keep repeating the Ice Titan boss fight.

Secondly, I need recommended level, and tips/tricks on the secret bosses, more specifically, Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and Unknown (I've already defeated Ice Titan)

• Thumbs Up 1

Some info regarding KH3

people kept telling me Disney has no control over the story, that that was strictly up to Nomura how it went, but finally got proof saying otherwise. Yes he mostly has creative freedom over the series, but Disney does have some leeway to say yes or no to the tone or certain plot points.

Also more and more, I'm sold on the idea that KH3 will have multiple playable characters.

On January 17, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright guys, since I managed to fix a glitched trinity mark in Halloween Town, I've decided to make my Beginner save from when I first played the game into my 100% file, and I'm currently grinding to reach Lvl 100, as well as finishing off the journal, and I could use some help.

Firstly, I need the location of really good grinding spots for leveling up. I was told that it's best to get three EXPs items, and activate Tech Boost, and then keep repeating the Ice Titan boss fight.

Secondly, I need recommended level, and tips/tricks on the secret bosses, more specifically, Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and Unknown (I've already defeated Ice Titan)

What to do for secret bosses;

Get up to lvl 99

Equip your best gear

Go into the boss fight

Die

Turn off the game

Cry

Just now, Aqua7KH said:

What to do for secret bosses;

Get up to lvl 99

Equip your best gear

Go into the boss fight

Die

Turn off the game

Cry

I beat all the secret bosses already, and surprisingly, after getting to Lvl 99, I beat most of them first go (It took 2 tries for Sephy due to his desperation attack glitching and refusing to cancel despite me attacking him, and once with Unknown due to an extremely cheap attack he got me with)

I'm thinking, in preparation for Kingdom Hearts III, I might start the series again; in chronological order this time, because I've already played through most of them in release order.

I never played them in chronological order before, so this will be interesting.

But I still need to get KH 2.5 yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, if Star Wars were to happen in KH3, I'd rather they just focus on the original trilogy instead of throwing them in the new storyline that just started. Plus everyone wants a Vader boss and Luke party member lol

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd settle for the new world focusing on The Force Awakens with Vader as the game's secret boss fight.

19 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I'd settle for the new world focusing on The Force Awakens with Vader as the game's secret boss fight.

Eh, TFA I can't see how it'd work as its not a contained story. It's meant to lead into future titles, so leaves a lot of stuff open story wise, which would just feel unsatisfying to see in KH3. Plus Vader is dead, so him being a secret boss if TFA is used makes no sense unless it's like his ghost or they do time travel.

Spoiler

Like, I guess it could MAYBE work if we just end it at Rae leaving to go find Luke at the end, but idk, just doesn't seem like it be as satisfying knowing that there's a shit more that's gonna happen that we don't even know about. Plus with everything else that's happening in the story not being resolved, idk. At least if they did the original films, or just the first, we know what will happen, so they could close the world better with a nod to events we know that will transpire.

Honestly, a completely original storyline with Star Wars that either used the new or old characters would be nice as well.

as far as star wars goes,unless square decides to do something diffrent in terms of plot structure for a star wars world. my guess is either 1 of two things

• star wars rebels or clone wars related world

or my main choice which odds are is what will happen if star wars makes it in

• KH3 world :The death star

cause to me it feels like it or a episode 4 adaption would be the best way to introduce fans that don't know about the star wars movies into the world of star wars

also then having a darth vader boss fight would make sense plus its the most self contained of the 7 movies without having to go too deep into the star wars lore

• Thumbs Up 1

A New Hope makes the most sense. Get pulled into the Death Star in the Gummi Ship, help Luke and Han free Leia, fight the Dianoga, help Obi-Wan shut the tractor beams off and fight Vader + Heartless with Obi-Wan.

• Thumbs Up 2

50 minutes ago, Marcello said:

A New Hope makes the most sense. Get pulled into the Death Star in the Gummi Ship, help Luke and Han free Leia, fight the Dianoga, help Obi-Wan shut the tractor beams off and fight Vader + Heartless with Obi-Wan.

Especially if there are multiple playable storylines like have been speculated(Sora, Riku, and Kairi) Sora can go with Luke and Han, Riku with Obi-wan, and Kairi can be with Leia or something. Maybe they each run into eachother at some point or something? Like Sora, Luke and Han run into Kairi and Leia. And all 3 at some point fight Vader.

Omg I just beat all the Organization Mushrooms in KH2FM. Number fucking 7 is the worst shit ever omg. That single mushroom is worse than the Data Battles, Lingering Will and Dark Souls combined. If Nomura puts something like that in KH3 shit is going to get real. Like omg I that mushroom is soooo omg.

On another note, after seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens not too long ago and Inside Out yesterday, I really wouldn't mind a world based in those two movies. It'd be interesting to see Sora in Riley's head and seeing what effect the Heartless has on her. As for Star Wars, theres so many things Nomura could do, so no matter what I'm very excited to see what he'll do if he actually takes on Star Wars. I absolutely love Kylo Ren and I'd love to see a boss battle against him. But I do love Darth Vader and Boba Fett too. There's also the Clone Wars cartoon (I love Ahsoka) and Rebels, so Nomura has so much he could work with. I think it'd be interesting to see Sora and Ezra in the same room considering their personalities.

I know it sounds weird to have Star Wars in KH and many people are against it, but I feel like if Nomura really did decide to include Star Wars, we could be delightfully surprised. Besides, Port Royal came out fine and everyone probably spazzed out over it when it was first announed. For those who still dont want Star Wars in KH, don't worry; Nomura is gonna have to get direct permission from Lucas Arts, so there's that. 

(I'd also love a Wreck-It Ralph world because I just love Vanellope so much. Honestly that'd probably be the weirdest world out of the ones I've mentioned.)

I've decided to wait until 2.8 comes out to try my little "play it in chronological order" experiment. I've already played through most of the games in release order before, so the worst that'll happen is a spoiler for newbies making me go "oh yeah, that happened...or happens chronologically later, rather."

It's just an experiment, after all.

Okay so just last night I had a really awesome Star Wars dream, where Ezra from Rebels turns to the darkside because something happened to his mentor and the others (They all died or something I dunno) and so Ezra became the apprentice to a Sith Lord and he basically became pretty powerful. (As powerful as Kylo Ren) Also, there was this girl who became apprentice to the same Sith and trained together with Ezra but she was a Jedi and her goal was to turn Ezra back from the dark side. Basically where I'm getting at, I really would like to see Ezra in KH3 in the Star Wars world and he's under control of the darkness and Sora has to help him. Basically kinda like how Terra had to help Zack when he was controlled back in BBS.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up by bumping, but I really wanted to show this amazing fan creation I found:

This rendition of Dearly Beloved sent chills down my spine. If the version in the actual game ends up sounding nearly as epic as this I would be thrilled.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I made a funn KH Vine Compilation video. Its kicking off my new channel and I'd love for you guys to check it out and tell me if you like it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nibelheim? I dunno, it looks more like FFIX's Alexandria to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Daybreak Town in Back Cover. Looks crazy good damn! That detail!

Kinda looks like that town in FF7.

image.jpeg

Yup, saw it the other day. Looks crazy good.

I really wonder what Back Cover entails. I also wonder how much more insane the naming for Kingdom Hearts games can be.