Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

personally I think that if we had to have one of each as far as pixar,marvel,lucasarts franchises go then i say lets consider Bh6 the marvel rep because personally I doubt they will adapt the marvel comic universe over to the KH universe. and I REALLY don't think that any of the mcu movies outside of a select few should get used as an introduction into the marvel universe outside of spider-man homecoming. (that said after a spider-man homecoming world I would have No problems putting gotg,antman or black panther into future kh worlds).

as for star wars I say lets have star wars: the clone wars be a world in Kh3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

That's the point, a new Timeless River world would go higher up the era of Disney cartoons. KH2 was ten years ago and focused on the black and white Disney stuff, so what would be better than for KH3 to jump to the next era that people considered nostalgic, that being Disney Afternoon/Goofy Movie era. 

But another part of that is I wanna see Max and maybe Roxanne introduced to the KH verse to show that Goofy has some family and such in this world too, similar to how KH2 had a bit of focus on Daisy and Donald in Disney Castle.

I don't agree with the notion, though. Max would just be a "modern" character who lives in a different Disney world (or a different part of the world Disney Castle resides in).

A Goofy Movie still uses the modern designs for various characters. Yes, its an old movie, but its not -that- old. Timeless River is based on animation that was 85 years old at the time KH2 came out. By comparison, A Goofy Movie is only about 20 years old. Goofy doesn't even look that different at all in A Goofy Movie compared to Kingdom Hearts.

I absolutely want to see Max in Kingdom Hearts. I even think its fairly likely it happens. But I don't think it makes any sense to suddenly completely change the entire point of Timeless River.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, kirby1up said:

personally I think that if we had to have one of each as far as pixar,marvel,lucasarts franchises go then i say lets consider Bh6 the marvel rep because personally I doubt they will adapt the marvel comic universe over to the KH universe. and I REALLY don't think that any of the mcu movies outside of a select few should get used as an introduction into the marvel universe outside of spider-man homecoming. (that said after a spider-man homecoming world I would have No problems putting gotg,antman or black panther into future kh worlds).

as for star wars I say lets have star wars: the clone wars be a world in Kh3

The first Avengers could also work especially if they do some original story stuff like they've been doing with 3

If they were gonna do anything to update timeless river for KH3, maybe just do the beginning of the color period that Disney started to do with their shorts. Just have timeless river Sora, altered slightly to match his kh3 costume, and add color. There ya go

Let's talk about this bit here

The story in the Toy Story world will take place after Toy Story 2, and will follow its canon timeline rather than taking place in a parallel storyline.

So this confirms Andys a kid still, none of the TS3 cast, and Jessie and Bullseye will likely return.(maybe prospector even).

and not sure what they mean with "canon. "I take it they mean simply the events that take place following these events won't alter films that are after the events of TS2? (Basically won't be like usual kh Disney worlds where they re-imagine the storylines to fit with KH themes. Just an original plot that is based on the existing canon timeline, but not actually canon) Cause if it's actually full on canon to the toy story universe, than 1. Other Pixar worlds possibly can't show up if the Pixar theory holds any water. 

And 2. Woody and Buzz are some pretty powerful toys given they're party members that fight heartless, and the fact they can get their asses beat later by a toy bear surprises me

2 hours ago, KHCast said:

Let's talk about this bit here

So this confirms Andys a kid still, none of the TS3 cast, and Jessie and Bullseye will likely return.(maybe prospector even).

and not sure what they mean with "canon. "I take it they mean simply the events that take place following these events won't alter films that are after the events of TS2? (Basically won't be like usual kh Disney worlds where they re-imagine the storylines to fit with KH themes. Just an original plot that is based on the existing canon timeline, but not actually canon) Cause if it's actually full on canon to the toy story universe, than 1. Other Pixar worlds possibly can't show up if the Pixar theory holds any water. 

And 2. Woody and Buzz are some pretty powerful toys given they're party members that fight heartless, and the fact they can get their asses beat later by a toy bear surprises me

So many people have taken it to mean that its literally canon to the movies, which is stupid. Of course its not canon to the films. All its saying is that its not an alternate storyline that runs "parallel" to the films (Star Fox Zero runs parallel to the original Star Fox; its a retread of Star Fox and 64, but its not exactly the same).

What's going to happen is that the new Toy Story storyline in KH3 is set after Toy Story 2, and all the other movies happened 100% exactly the same way as they did in the original movies. It does NOT mean that the toy Story storyline in KH3 is canon to the Toy Story movies.

Doesn't help that the interview has been translated multiple times leading to multiple versions of what he said 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So Japan's KH world tour concert OST officially has been released to the public and...wow, it's really good! I'd even say better than what we got(outside Wave of Darkness and Treasured Memories for me)

I mean, listen to this

Someone here said it sounded very Pixar esque, and I gotta agree haha! If there is ever a KH CGI film, these guys need to be in charge of the music 

• 4 months later...
Just now, kirby1up said:

well we have a KH3 disney world leak that may or may not be real

Hide contents

Spoiler

OH MY GOD MONSTERS INC

PLEASE BE REAL

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

So, earlier today at school, I was going on the computer lab when I noticed these two images going around YouTube about a Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts III, with Mike and Sully as its party members. Now, these screenshots aren't garunteed to be real, so keep expectations low.

image.thumb.png.78d4695e2f242e78f19a44b9f1ada2fa.pngimage.thumb.png.e4088049252270c9cfbcd5cbc42c37ec.png

These two pictures were leaked by ResetEra user Wrestleman, supposedly from a development build of the game. Now, on the right screenshot, if you'll look next to Donald and Goofy's HUD icons, the Japanese text next to them says "Place Holder", hence why the HUD shows Sora, Donald and Goody as their normal selves instead of monsters, like how they are in the screenshots, so it's possible that Square Enix are still working on the HUD.

In the left screenshot, you'll notice Sora and the gang fighting what looks to be a giant slug monster in the middle of the Monsters Inc. lobby. This monster could be an Unversed, as you can faintly see part of the Unversed emblem under the giant red circle in the middle. There is also a group of Flood Unversed on the left of THAT picture.

What're your guys' thoughts in this? Personally, I think they look too real to be fake. If they're fake, then the creator did one hell of a job making them.

(Okay, after fixing a little memory mistake, I replace "office*" with "lobby").

Spoiler

I’m only expecting toy story, but hey monsters inc has doors and shit, so could work maybe.(also would finally put to rest the Pixar theory lol) but it would definitely excite me. Not as much as star wars or princess and the frog or even Robin Hood, but would be neat!

I’d love to be pleasently surprised. 

Also, why is it hard for people to believe vanitas would be back?:/ he showed up in 3D, has yellow eyes, and Xehanort is time traveling...

Some people have been digging into 0.2’s files, and found a bunch of unused spells. Many of these spells have been seen in KH3, so it’s a safe bet these will be present there. One of the spells, which I’m so happy to see is water. As in a actual water element spell! Fucking. Finally.

I’ve been wanting water as a spell ever since dumbo in KH1. I don’t get why it took us this long(would have been perfect to get in Atlantica) , but I’m happy if it is in 3 

• Thumbs Up 1

Look at this, guys; 11 more pictures have surfaced on imgur. Here's the link: https://m.imgur.com/a/behq5

And now here's the pictures, down below.

I swear, if these are real, then I think Christmas just came early! However, they've still yet to be confirmed, so just because they're looking more real doesn't automatically mean they are real.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the thing that might give it away is one of the error messages is in English.

Why would Japanese developers have English error messages? Better yet, why would they have them inconsistently mixed in with Japanese text?

6 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Boo’s there tho so this is during the movie

Or, it could be a pseudo sequel, who knows?

1 hour ago, Perkilator said:

Look at this, guys; 11 more pictures have surfaced on imgur. Here's the link: https://m.imgur.com/a/behq5

And now here's the pictures, down below.

I swear, if these are real, then I think Christmas just came early! However, they've still yet to be confirmed, so just because they're looking more real doesn't automatically mean they are real.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hrmmmm, I can't help but feel like I've seen these environments in other games before. Almost as if this were a mod with the UI from what we've see in KH3 trailers, cpy and pasted in.

Lotta people seem convinced after this.

70E54A5A-FA92-43FB-8F48-932A0F5A2FA6.jpeg

9 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Or, it could be a pseudo sequel, who knows?

Cept KH3 has been either doing full on continuations, during film, or prequels regarding the world’s. Would feel kinda ass pully for thisbto take place right after the events of the first film also considering what happened at the end

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Cept KH3 has been either doing full on continuations, during, or prequels regarding the world’s.

Of which worlds that we've seen or have confirmation on from the dev team? Not all are confirmed to apply to that line of thinking quite yet. Besides, KH2 even had revisits that occured after the movie events anyway so there's always a possibility at that too.

2 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Of which worlds that we've seen or have confirmation on from the dev team? Not all are confirmed to apply to that line of thinking quite yet. Besides, KH2 even had revisits that occured after the movie events anyway so there's always a possibility at that too.

Toy story is a prequel to Toy story 3 and takes place after 2.

BH6 takes place after

Tangled is during the film as that’s the only time rapunzel would have her hair and be there at the tower

It’s not difficult to come to that conclusion given the newly announced worlds 

nomura also confirmed revisits are not happening 

1 minute ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

They said before in an interview that they were trying extremely hard not to go into movie retreads again. This is also why you see Toy Story taking place between 2 and 3, and why Hades/Maleficent are in Olympus. 

I mean, Boo being there doesn't really mean much. It could easily just be the Heartless found the door that Mike and Sully made to get to her, and use that to kidnap her. Or better yet, perhaps Waternoose and Randal get infected with darkness and decide to get payback on Mike and Sully who've banished Randal and practically stole the company from Waternoose.

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

BH6 takes place after

And so there's a possibility then that my pseudo sequel idea is plausible to happen.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

They said before in an interview that they were trying extremely hard not to go into movie retreads again. This is also why you see Toy Story taking place between 2 and 3, and why Hades/Maleficent are in Olympus. 

I mean, Boo being there doesn't really mean much. It could easily just be the Heartless found the door that Mike and Sully made to get to her, and use that to kidnap her. Or better yet, perhaps Waternoose and Randal get infected with darkness and decide to get payback on Mike and Sully who've banished Randal and practically stole the company from Waternoose.

Isn’t it implied when mike and sully fix the door, Boo is older slightly? And that the two haven’t seen eachother since the events of the first film? Why retcon that in KH3 and have it so they met again before that moment? Again seems ass pully and takes that emotional weight off that reunion 

Just now, KHCast said:

Isn’t it implied when mike and sully fix the door, Boo is older slightly? And that the two haven’t seen eachother since the events of the first film? Why retcon that in KH3 and have it so they met again before that moment?

No? Sully opens the door and Boo responds in the exact same voice she had throughout the entirety of the movie, and on top of that, the room is the exact same. There's no implication other than it being a few weeks/months later since Sully re-purposed the company.

And there's no reason it couldn't happen after the ending moment of the movie.