Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Yeah, they don't own exclusivity on LCD games, otherwise a little company called Tiger Electronics couldn't have started a fad back in the 90's.

Anyway, these are a pretty cute way to inject some old school Disney love into KH3 without just doing Timeless River again. Though, playing all of these 20 or so different games to completion for the Journal might be a pain. XD

I wasn’t referring to the overall concept of LCD games. I was referring to the fact that the look of the actual unit bares a striking resemblance to the Game & Watch (the shape of the device, the button layout, etc)

Regarding the voice acting, it pains me to say that R. Lee Ermey may not be reprising his role as Sarge for the Toy Story world.  The reason?  He has just passed away at 74.  I mean maybe because there is the slim chance that he already recorded, bit it is currently unknown.

Semper Fi

Twilight Town is also looking noticeably better! The difference is practically night and day.

The way it’s lit makes it look as if it’s slightly later in the day.

Like, if the original TT is permanently locked at a point during sunset, then this one is locked at a slightly later point during that same sunset.

What if this is where Sora gets his new outfit? I mean, HPO are wearing similar patterns and colors on their clothes 

19 hours ago, KHCast said:

What if this is where Sora gets his new outfit? I mean, HPO are wearing similar patterns and colors on their clothes 

It's possible, I guess? Depends if Roxas is the first person on Sora's to-do list after Olympus. We know for a fact Xemnas will be confronted in Twilight Town's mansion and that's likely why Sora and co travel back there in the first place. 

That said, I'd say it's more like Hayner, Olette and Pence will play a more prominent role if Roxas comes back. It would explain their new designs which is usually reserved for major characters.  It's implied that they share some kind of connection with Roxas, since Hayner and co mentions in KH2 that they just had a feeling they should help Sora and such, so it would make sense (plus likely some "power of friendship" nonsense) that they somehow retained the memories of their data-counterparts and they'll share a connection to Roxas if he ends up being freed. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, random thought I had, but in all honesty, for the final world in KH3, I'd love it to be Destiny Islands, even if it's a corrupted version or a version that's under attack. The World That Never Was and End of the World were cool in their retrospective games, but I think it'd be cool to have something similar to Ratchet & Clank 1. You started the game on a somewhat more peaceful and smaller version of the planet and at the end of the game, you come back to a full scale attack as the world opens up massively beyond what you explored before and you fight through it to the main villain.

Given that Xehanort supposedly spent a lot of time on Destiny Island before he ventured out, it seems like the perfect book-end of this specific saga, having Sora and co fighting their way through a massively expanded version of Destiny Islands to get to Xehanort himself.

Just now, KHCast said:

Though tbf we already had that technically in 0.2, and KH1. 

Not sure if I'd count the original, since it's technically just a corrupted portion of the island at the tail end of the original End of the World. I mean like a proper exploration of Destiny Islands under attack by Xehanort and the Heartless, and massively expanded. 

Someone who was invited to that KHIII event apparently broke embargo. There are a few offscreen pictures of some stuff, mainly a new summon and what looks like a new character from behind.

I can post the tweet in spoilers, but I'd like to know if anyone would actually want to see it instead of waiting for E3 or whenever the info is supposed to release.

It’s gonna be tomorrow we see this stuff. So may as well just hold it off, I’ve already seen the summon, but not anything else

So even though the embargo breaks tomorrow, supposedly a couple of photos have leaked. As always, take these with a grain of salt, but they look pretty solid:

EBdEky0.jpg

F0JATpa.jpg

Everyone's favorite good bad guy wrecks his way into KH3 as a summon! Even though I would've preferred a world, I'm still absolutely PSYCHED to see him make an appearance in any form and him being a summon fits with his whole game-jumping thing from the first movie, so it's kind of perfect. (What better way to prove yourself a good guy than by helping out Sora?)

UBEWdZF.jpg

YJbDPic.jpg

Also, hi, mysterious bunny chick.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

This has made me super happy and super bummed out. Of course seeing Ralph is great but I would’ve preferred a world.

Also, English text, wonder if the dubbing’s done for the English version yet.

And another, with snippets of English dubbing!

EDIT:

one without commentary

• Thumbs Up 2

English dubbing?

Oh wow, that promise of a 2018 release date might actually be a thing.

Edit: That was Xbox One gameplay too, that is...a version we heard nothing about that I assumed it got cancelled. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ernest-Panda said:

One thing to note is that Sora’s voice clips are recycled from DDD.

There's other things to note too. There's optional conversations that seem similar to TLOU for example, there's returning VAs for Rex and Ham, and possibly Tim Allen as Buzz. Woody is a stand-in as expected however.

• Thumbs Up 1

Keyblades can be swapped mid combat! Omg! (Also Xbox one version graphically apparently  is choppier)

5 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Oh wow, that promise of a 2018 release date might actually be a thing.

Why were you doubting...?