Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

The secret super heartless in Keyblade Graveyard?

It’s actually pretty easy once you’ve levelled and memorised the patterns. I’ve battled and defeated it multiple times out of sheer boredom.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah he’s not that hard once you level up enough and know how to abuse the gameplay system. Especially when you get the ultima weapon 

According to Reddit, we're also getting a NG+ mode, being able to carry over keyblades and such, as well as bumping photo limit up to 200.

21 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

The secret super heartless in Keyblade Graveyard?

It’s actually pretty easy once you’ve levelled and memorised the patterns. I’ve battled and defeated it multiple times out of sheer boredom.

Well I was around Level 60-something when I got around to it, but memorizing the patterns don't mean much once it's red.

I must've died at least 50 times to that fucker and the final time, I had gone Anti mode out of desperation(yet again), beat him down to the last two or three bars, and then just said fuck it when I transformed back and went for the kill

21 hours ago, KHCast said:

Yeah he’s not that hard once you level up enough and know how to abuse the gameplay system. Especially when you get the ultima weapon 

I haven't done any of the Synthesis or Cooking stuff.

That's next on my list whenever I pick the game back up. 

6 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Beat him at level 52 and using the pirates keyblade.

Yeah, I looked up two or three guides for him(like the treasure, lucky emblem, and battlegate locations) and took that advice.

What's hilarious though is that the final times I did it either yesterday or the day before, I also equipped the Toy keyblade since I knew it was also a physical transformation and never got around to switching to the Pirate's one when I finally beat him.

44 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Well I was around Level 60-something when I got around to it, but memorizing the patterns don't mean much once it's red.

I must've died at least 50 times to that fucker and the final time, I had gone Anti mode out of desperation(yet again), beat him down to the last two or three bars, and then just said fuck it when I transformed back and went for the kill

I haven't done any of the Synthesis or Cooking stuff.

That's next on my list whenever I pick the game back up. 

Yeah, I looked up two or three guides for him(like the treasure, lucky emblem, and battlegate locations) and took that advice.

What's hilarious though is that the final times I did it either yesterday or the day before, I also equipped the Toy keyblade since I knew it was also a physical transformation and never got around to switching to the Pirate's one when I finally beat him.

I never used a guide except for some berry locations.  he was annoying but basically I partied him and countered then attacked till he went red.  I had a coin on me and used a few potions.  never used any magic. Once red I pretty much attacked constantly and parried when able.

35 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

I never used a guide except for some berry locations.    I had a coin on me and used a few potions.  never used any magic.

Oh yeah, that's another thing--I almost never bought anything from the shops, so the coin was out for me too.

Magic was obviously used for Curaga and the occasional Link, though.

35 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

he was annoying but basically I partied him and countered then attacked till he went red.

Once red I pretty much attacked constantly and parried when able.

Yeah, seriously.

Oh and I should also note that I chose to play on Proud Mode.

58 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Oh yeah, that's another thing--I almost never bought anything from the shops, so the coin was out for me too.

Magic was obviously used for Curaga and the occasional Link, though.

Yeah, seriously.

Oh and I should also note that I chose to play on Proud Mode.

Yep same mode i played on. Honestly KH would be a much easier game than it is now if parrying was faster like more games today.

1 minute ago, Meta77 said:

Yep same mode i played on. Honestly KH would be a much easier game than it is now if parrying was faster like more games today.

Pretty much.

I actually did it since I thought it would make for an interesting change of pace compared to 13 years ago given what I'd seen of DDD and 0.2.

Paid DLC announced.

https://gematsu.com/2019/04/kingdom-hearts-iii-dlc-remind-announced

Square Enix announced Kingdom Hearts III downloadable content “Re:Mind” during the “Kingdom Hearts Orchestra: World of Tres” concert at the Tokyo International Forum today.

The content includes the additional scenario “Re:Mind,” as well as a Limit Cut Episode and bosses, a Secret Episode and boss, an English voice-over option for the Japanese version, and more. A release date and price were not announced.

Free downloadable content adding a new keyblade and form was also announced.

I'm already HYPE even though I know nothing about it hehe

• Thumbs Up 2

I’ll get this, but unless Coliseum(or a cavern of remembrance styled dungeon area) and FF characters are added in, I probably won’t be too hyped or ecstatic

If it does not involve the world shown at the end or the masters of masters than its a meh till kh4. though ill still play it.

It would be also cool if they made the mysterious tower area playable like it was intended. I’d assume it can’t be that hard since it looked basically fully playable and near finished 

So show of hands: how many of you got the cutscenes with Namine and [whoever she was]'s voice in the Watery Waking World on the first go round?

• Thumbs Up 1

I did, mostly because I got one of them from like my first check which made me check most of the other lights to see if there was anything else of interest. (Actually thought the first voice was Namine until I got the other one and she made herself known immediately.)

11 hours ago, Cinematic Psychic CC14 said:

I did, mostly because I got one of them from like my first check which made me check most of the other lights to see if there was anything else of interest. (Actually thought the first voice was Namine until I got the other one and she made herself known immediately.)

Oh, lucky you. You actually thought to notice and approach all the barely visible sparkle hearts.

Why the heck would you put character and story relevant information in a skippable section like that?

They’re pretty easy to find if you run around every square (circle?) inch of the area and look out for the situation command prompts.

I had examined a few of the Stars and they were just text so I just assumed all of them were like that, but I found out that wasn’t the case soon after, so my second run through decided to examine every single one.

3 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

They’re pretty easy to find if you run around every square (circle) inch of the area and look out for the situation command prompts.

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

I had examined a few of the Stars and they were just text so I just assumed all of them were like that, but I found out that wasn’t the case soon after, so my second run through decided to examine every single one.

Oh, look out! We got some explorers here!

Well, at the very least, I can confirm you can go back to the Final World and get them there.

18 hours ago, DabigRG said:

So show of hands: how many of you got the cutscenes with Namine and [whoever she was]'s voice in the Watery Waking World on the first go round?

Got both. Didn't see a reason not to check all of them 

• Thumbs Up 2

Can you go back there to see those scenes? Pretty sure I missed em.

I just re, alized: you guys know how Elsa could've given in to her fear of hurting people with her ice powers? It's just like how Terra gave into the darkness and the aftermath of it. I feel like if that comparison was made, it would've strengthened the ties between Frozen and KH. But nah, Olaf reconstruction all the way, amirite?

So, how about that Kairi?

14 hours ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Can you go back there to see those scenes? Pretty sure I missed em.

Yes.

39 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

I just re, alized: you guys know how Elsa could've given in to her fear of hurting people with her ice powers? It's just like how Terra gave into the darkness and the aftermath of it. I feel like if that comparison was made, it would've strengthened the ties between Frozen and KH. But nah, Olaf reconstruction all the way, amirite?

That's what it seemed like they wanted to do.

Unfortunately, Disney kept them from messing with the stories of that and Tangled too much.