Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

It follows you, but if you have super glide and dodge roll, you can get a few seconds away from it. That is essential once you get towards the end. The beginning the Meyer fills up pretty slow.

I'm forgetting which Keyblade has the drive ability that boosts your gauge as you attack or take damage.

Gotta love when Lexaeus can suddenly pull 70k power out of his ass without me laying a finger on him in his data battle.

I swear, whoever designed these gimmicky pieces of shit can fuck right off.

53 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Gotta love when Lexaeus can suddenly pull 70k power out of his ass without me laying a finger on him in his data battle.

I swear, whoever designed these gimmicky pieces of shit can fuck right off.

His power rises regardless of whether you hurt him or not. It just rises faster when his health is lower.

What difficulty are you on?

4 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

His power rises regardless of whether you hurt him or not. It just rises faster when his health is lower.

What difficulty are you on?

I think normal?

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

I think normal?

Really? I didn't know the bosses would be that hard on Normal, that's surprising.

1 minute ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Really? I didn't know the bosses would be that hard on Normal, that's surprising.

They are. They hit hard, and have gimmicks that make them harder. When I'm level 99 in everything, and my health is still being destroyed within one combo, it's really fucking hard.

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

They are. They hit hard, and have gimmicks that make them harder. When I'm level 99 in everything, and my health is still being destroyed within one combo, it's really fucking hard.

Weird. I mean, I'm used to them getting rid of my health in one combo but I assumed it wouldn't be like that when you weren't on Critical.

Well, I can try and fight them again and see if I can give you some pointers. Might be a couple days until I can play it, though.

14 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Weird. I mean, I'm used to them getting rid of my health in one combo but I assumed it wouldn't be like that when you weren't on Critical.

Well, I can try and fight them again and see if I can give you some pointers. Might be a couple days until I can play it, though.

That would work. As long as I get pointers for them, I'm happy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are coming to PS4 and I am totally buying them again!

Although I'll probably skip getting the Ultima Weapon in KH1, that as too tedious lel

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay, now Ubisoft just has to port AC Rogue to PS4 and I don't have to worry about my broken PS3 for the time being!

Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots:
CvyBvcYUsAAxVrs.jpg
CvyC-uxUMAAo9j4.jpg

I don't like how the clouds look... They seem so solid. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Well it is mount Olympus, and in Hercules that's kinda how the clouds looked.:/

Also yeah totally buying them again lol

I remember them looking fluffier.

Well they don't look that solid for one, and it is a screenshot, not something in full motion. 

Also, either multiple costumes, or drive forms are back it looks regarding KH3

Kingdom Hearts HD I.5+II.5 Remix (man, now I see why it became a meme) is coming to PS4? YEEEES!!! I felt it in my guts since the very day I bought my console. I'm soooo happy that I will be able to play all of these games. ^_^ This, then II.8 and I'll be waiting for KHIII... Today is a good day.:lol:

FUCK YES, WAS HOPING FOR THIS!

Is it in one single collection, or two collections? And do we know about the release date yet?

It's coming March I believe. One collection is the best guess, and most likely a ultimate edition with 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 I'm willing to bet will release around that same time.

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

It's coming March I believe. One collection is the best guess, and most likely a ultimate edition with 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 I'm willing to bet will release around that same time.

Yeah, the release date in the trailer says 9th March.

My hype levels are rising.

Yeah drive forms are back from the look of it. Donald and goofy are nowhere to be seen in those screens and the costume looks like a updated master and Valor form. The camo designs are...interesting 

also, do you think you'll be able to transfer game data from the PS3 versions of the HD collections to the PS4?

YES!!! I've been wanting to get into this series for a while, but I didn't have any consoles that games were on. Now, that they're making these remasters on PS4, I can finally play them! Can't wait!

Watched the opening of 0.2, and damn does it make a good job of making you feel for Aqua. The part where Ventus/Vanitas and Terranort attack Aqua really shows this is gonna be forcing Aqua through the entire consequences of BBS, and fucking with her in unimaginable ways, and it's going to be interesting to finally see a close look into what the Realm of Darkness really does to people. 

• Thumbs Up 1