Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Disney didn't own Pixar at that point I thought

Yeah, but there was still plans for it before those issues arised. They wanted TS in from the beginning.

Either way doesn;t matter now.

But yeah, both Toy Story and Big Hero 6 have original, more plot relevant stories. That makes me happy! Not to mention they both sound badass. Andy and a bunch of the toys going missing when the Heartless show up(confirming this is pre-Toy Story 3), Baymax being corrupted by darkness. Tangled seems to be re-using it's story, for obvious reasons, and potentially we'll get both Flynn and Rapunzel as party members. Still hoping we get Agrabah one more time to use the third films narrative somehow, and I wanna see a Pirates world with an original KH exclusive plot please, with a pirate costume.

Oh and speaking of costumes...TOY SORA MOTHA FUCKERS! I didn't think it'd work or look appealing, but DAMN I was wrong!

• Thumbs Up 2

Anyone else notice that there's a brief few seconds between the transition between Andy's house and the roof where you can see Woody's walk cycle, and it's the same walk cycle from the movies?

• Thumbs Up 2

TRAILA BITCHES!

Absolutely beautiful...this game is gonna be an freaking gem, the Toy Story character models are so dead on it's almost like you're watching Toy Story 4.

I can not wait to see what Tangled and Big Hero 6 are gonna look like if TS looks this damn good!

HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN HAVE TWO GUEST ALLIES AND DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SACRIFICE DONALD AND GOOFY!! 

• Thumbs Up 5

Yeah, this is amazing. Love how its turning out so far. I'm still salty we have NO San Fransokyo footage, but at least we got Toy Story. That's easily one of my most wanted worlds, I just wasn't even thinking about it at this time.

I just noticed, Donald and Goofy have matching outfits to Sora, only with hats and their retrospective colours. Could that mean Donald and Goofy attain similar outfits to Sora at some point in the game?

I hope so. Also here's a pic

What if Cable Town(that one talked about world long ago) is where they get those costumes. They're very steampunk

rsz_kh3_toy_sora.png

>Goofy has a constant pair of sunglasses with him.

Quack Pack Goofy confirmed?

• Thumbs Up 2

Kingdom Hearts III's looking incredible.  You can really tell Square and Disney both spent a lot of time getting the worlds and their characters looking just right.  Really impressive stuff.

I'll believe 2018 when I have the game in my hands, but seeing it this far along is pretty exciting regardless.

Donald and Goofy with hoodies in this series are the best thing ever and I won't tolerate anyone telling me otherwise.

But seriously, really hope these are proper new outfits. I would love for Goofy and Donald to get new KH designs for the first time since the original game.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, KHCast said:

I just realized...what if we get 2D artwork of these new forms???

Speaking of artwork, I just noticed Donald and Goofy have striking resemblances to Disney Infinity figures, which were designed to have more rounded square parts, you can tell it really well with Donald's torso, which is rounded but also kind of square at the same time.

I'm hoping for Tim Allen but I wouldn't bet on Tom Hanks, his brother Jim is the one who voices Woody in every media except the movies.

So I expect Jim Hanks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ummm...so those Titanfall looking enemies....kinda look like Unversed more than Heartless. They got the red zig zag eye thing going on.Oh and Wisdom Form is back!

I'm hoping we see Jessie in this world, since she's my favorite character. Maybe she's one of the toys that got kidnapped. But man, I am loving how worlds have original plots this time instead of following the plots of the original films. Makes you wonder what kind of plots they can cook up for worlds based on Frozen or Princess and the Frog.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Boy said:

I'm hoping we see Jessie in this world, since she's my favorite character. Maybe she's one of the toys that got kidnapped. But man, I am loving how worlds have original plots this time instead of following the plots of the original films. Makes you wonder what kind of plots they can cook up for worlds based on Frozen or Princess and the Frog.

Most of them anyway. I'm betting some will retain film plots, or heavily derive their story from them. PatF for example I'd be fine with reusing it's story since certain things and characters are tied to those events. Tangled I've also said probably will reuse its film story 

It's kinda weird when you think about it. Toy Story is probably the closet to our world yet. It takes place in our era, and you can see every day things in the world like mini vans and 90's televisions. On top of that, the entire world is likely all of planet earth. It's weird af that KH is now entering kinda our world lol. Also given how Pixar films loosely tie into eachother, gonna be weird if there's another Pixar world lol.

Also, my mom pointed out how the stars on the wall weren't there during TS1. So this likely takes place during or a little bit after Toy Story 2.

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

While I'm impressed at the level of quality in the game, I'm still dumbfounded by one aspect of Square's idiotic design choices: who is this UI intended for?

There are two aspects of this that I'm not fond of, and it seems to be a consistent issue with their 1080p+ offerings:

• If I have to take my attention off of the focal point (the action) to check my heath, attacks or status - it's bad.
  • If I have to squint to read it - even on a 55" television - it's bad.

I can't be the only one? FF15's was torture and KH3 seems to have the same UI failures going on. This issue wouldn't be that bad if options were provided to increase the size. Unfortunately, they usually aren't.

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

KH has used this UI for like, ever...?

It's never been this small, that's the point I'm making. It used to take up a much larger portion of the screen in their pre-HD offerings.

• Thumbs Up 2