Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

I’m curious now if the Frozen world will be an original story, or just be during the film like Tangled and Monsters Inc. seems to be a mix of both the KH1 & KH2 approach to Disney world’s. 

It will clearly be based on the Olaf short and will force you to like it and buy toys.

I’ll laugh my ass off if it’s based on the sequel coming out next year 

edit: anyone else think Riku looks like he belongs in TWEWY?

I think Frozen is all but inevitable at this point. But man won’t it be something if the plot of the Frozen world is about the gang fighting Elsa’s nobody and the nobody being the evil version of Elsa that was originally going to be in the film?

And upon looking at the trailer again I noticed that there are balloons on the scare floor so that could indicate that the monsters inc world could be taking place after the film.

It clearly happens during the film because Mike is surprised that Sora and co aren't scared of humans.

Unless we're getting another deal similar to KH2 where we make multiple visits, and we go back to the world post-movie.

I hope you guys like Star Fox!

http://kh13.com/news/details-on-kingdom-hearts-iiis-gummi-ship-gameplay-revealed

After the conclusion of the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Expo Japan 2018, Japanese Twitter user and D23 Expo attendee Usamasuku confirmed that Kingdom Hearts III will feature open-world Gummi Ship gameplay, complete with a "search" function and a "battle" function. In addition, the Gummi Ship remains customizable, just like it did in its previous incarnations! The attendee in question compared the Gummi Ship's battles to those seen in the Star Wars franchise!

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite character, Vanitas, is back.

I'm really happy about that.

The Monsters Inc. World looks great too.

1 hour ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

compared the Gummi Ship's battles to those seen in the Star Wars franchise!

Kingdom Hearts: Rogue Squadron

This game is looking so hype that I really want to be playing it right now. I can wait, though. I- Can- Wait- ...

One thing that's bugging me: Marluxia apparently being part of the new organisation.

I thought his whole deal was that he wanted to overthrow Xemnas, so why is he willing to work under him again? For that matter why is Xehanort willing to take him on again?

6 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

One thing that's bugging me: Marluxia apparently being part of the new organisation.

I thought his whole deal was that he wanted to overthrow Xemnas, so why is he willing to work under him again? For that matter why is Xehanort willing to take him on again?

He could still be planning something. Given his true identity... he also could be seen as a necessary asset to Xehanort 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

He could still be planning something. Given his true identity... he also could be seen as a necessary asset to Xehanort 

also Xehanort is likely more interested in finding the 13 seekers of darkness (which we all know Marluxia is loaded with) then he is with marluxia backstabbing him again. (honestly I could see larxene coming back for this same reason/excuse as well)

Plus once he possesses him, not like he’ll have his free will 

Also really hoping the summons aren’t just returning characters. Give me bahamut!

Good to have the Monsters Inc. world confirmed, but I'm especially ecstatic that the whole "will she, won't she" sitch with Utada is over. So happy to hear a brand new theme song after so long. Also cool to see Ariel as a summon, Riku's new do, and the unexpected appearance of Marluxia. I'm wondering if he's the only one or we might possibly see Larxene again since we also haven't seen her human counterpart floating around anywhere.

14 minutes ago, Sunny Day CC14 said:

Good to have the Monsters Inc. world confirmed, but I'm especially ecstatic that the whole "will she, won't she" sitch with Utada is over. So happy to hear a brand new theme song after so long. Also cool to see Ariel as a summon, Riku's new do, and the unexpected appearance of Marluxia. I'm wondering if he's the only one or we might possibly see Larxene again since we also haven't seen her human counterpart floating around anywhere.

They confirmed a while back all the Org members will have a kind of story arc or something. So that I take it means even past org members will return.(mah boy Luxord!)

Anyway, so we know the Disney world total is less than KH2, so we have 5 confirmed(Olympus, Tangled, Toy Story, Monsters and BH6) with frozen guaranteed. So 6 worlds. KH2 has 10/11 disney(Mulan, Beasts Castle, Olympus, Disney Castle/TR, Pirates, Lion King, Halloween Town, Aladdin and Atlantica and Tron.) so up to 9-10 disney worlds possibly. So 3-4 more worlds potentially to be revealed 

my hopes: Princess & Frog, Robin Hood, Lilo & stitch, treasure planet, Atlantis, Pirates or Star Wars. Any of those would be awesome.

(also a Perry the platypus/Kim Possible summon plzzz)

A bit LTTP, but I finally saw the new trailers.

Extremely excited that Monster's Inc is a new world! Would it be too greedy to ask for another Pixar world? (like Finding Nemo haha). 

Seeing Sora's flashy moves and joined/assist attacks with other Disney characters is cool. Neat to see Ariel as a new summon and hopefully that means no more Atlantica for good haha. Weird to see Marluxia and Vanitas here, but ok!

Spoiler

also Vanitas, y r u here?

Im indifferent to Utada's new song, need to hear the full version to see if I like it or not.

Kingdom Hearts: Rogue Squadron

This game is looking so hype that I really want to be playing it right now. I can wait, though. I- Can- Wait- ...

Can't imagine fighting Darth Vader or Luke or something but imagine flying around and fighting X-Wings, Tie Fighters, the Death Star, or the Millenium Falcon. That'd be a creative way to sneak some Star Wars in lol.

Can't wait to see more news at E3! Hopefully some (new) FF cameos and some more new worlds possibly from some classic films!

Spoiler

and the inevitable Frozen world.

All the new worlds are cool and all, but I'm more focused on the real important stuff! :P

"The other me."

Riku Replica, anyone? Please let that poor clone make a triumphant return. ;w; Dude deserves a happier ending.

In all seriousness, cool trailer. Just. Replica plz.

9 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

A Finding Nemo world would mean the return of Atlantica's underwater controls. No thank you.

Look on the bright side, at least it won’t be a musical world.

Also the Monsters Inc. world takes place after the film because you can see the think funny banner.

942FB083-1008-4451-9CB8-17703555AB96.jpeg

Or that’s an after fight?  Those are unversed, and it’s possible this is after Vanitas shows up at the end. That’s the only room we specifically see them in so far, and it’s also the room he shows up in.

plus certain locations are notable moments from the film, like that area with the stacked doors where you need laugh energy to power the door. That’s from the movie iirc.

and the logo thing still is “we scare because we care”. Idk makes no sense why they’d go through all the effort to bring boo back to the monster world after the film. But maybe I’m wrong we’ll see. But you’d think they’d make a deal about announcing that like they did with bh6 and toy story