Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

10 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"KH Union X will have all of the story details for KH3 already".

"oh btw here's important story bits that the english fanbase estimates they won't get til after kh3 releases"

"Because it's not like there are english-speaking fans of a crossover between Square and Disney nah!!"

*wallbangs head*

If you're playing KH3, in theory, you should only need to understand KH1 and KH2.

And Birth by Sleep, which was the game foreshadowed repeatedly in KH2 and is a main series game.

4 minutes ago, Mega said:

And Birth by Sleep, which was the game foreshadowed repeatedly in KH2 and is a main series game.

Birth By Sleep is a loose example, but IMO if its a "main game" it should've been called KH3 instead. Or KH0. And yes, I understand it is counted as a main game. That's NOT the point I'm trying to make here.

The point I am trying to make is that its a "main game" on a completely different type of medium (handhelds as opposed to home consoles), isn't a numbered title, and has nothing at all to indicate to the general gamer that it is in fact a "main game". It sure as hell doesn't look like it if you're just a casual to the series. I'm not a casual, but that's completely irrelevant.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Someone recreated a 358/2 Days mission in Kingdom Hearts 2 using mods, and it looks perfectly like what a 358/2 Days remake could've been like:

• 2 weeks later...

So there’s gonna be a panel tomorrow, not sure if it’s streamed, but for some reason everyone on twitter seems confident this is where they’ll announce worldwide pre orders for the limited edition system. I wanna believe so bad this, but idk. 

I was reading about Tangled on Wikipedia the other day, and I read that Rapunzel's voice actress was disappointed that she sounded "shrill" in the movie. It's possible that that's why she sounds different in this game, unless it is actually a different VA.

Big Hero 6 cast confirmed. All reprisals, either from the film or the show. (Fred is missing, though...)

Edit: Apparently, TJ Miller IS reprising, unlike in the series:

That's surprising. (Though, I guess keeping his name out of the announcement to prevent controversy makes more sense than randomly leaving out Brooks Wheelan.)

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to fight 1,000 Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Nightmare Dream Eaters.

Also, I can't wait to play Bust A Move with Rabbit

1 hour ago, Earnest-Panda said:

Hundred Acre Wooooooooood ^^

Also there are still way more trailers coming: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Nomura-confirms-brand-new-Kingdom-Hearts-3-trailer-for-next-month-13814

Yeah I’m for sure confident now at jump festa we’ll get one more world reveal. They’d have by now with the announcements of more trailers said there’s no more world reveals 

Oh shit, I think they might actually be going with an actual world story based on the Heffalump Movie.

Also, is that cel-shading on Sora?

40 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Oh shit, I think they might actually be going with an actual world story based on the Heffalump Movie.

Also, is that cel-shading on Sora?

Looks like it yeah. Reminds me a lot of the initial KH3 reveal trailer 

Is it me or does Hiro’s voice sound deeper than usual? I know Ryan Potter’s 23 now, but he doesn’t sound this deep in the TV series.

I just realised as well, Xehanort sounds really off.

Like, I know why, because Leonard Nimoy sadly passed away, but the sound-a-like they got...sounds nothing like Xehanort. Even from the pitch of his voice, it's meant to be a lot more deeper and gruff.

Side note, according to Reddit, Mark Hamill (Eraqus' voice actor) is Xehanort's new VA. That's actually pretty cool if true.

• Thumbs Up 1

So we have Haley talking to himself, Jesse possibly talking to himself, and now Mark talking to himself if Eraqus is still voiced by him 

• Chuckle 1

21 hours ago, KHCast said:

That’s her stance in Days. It’s clearly feminine, and she’s shorter than the others. Definitely ain’t Aqua or Larxene

Are we certain it's her and not just some new random player?

I doubt at this point they’d introduce a completely new character unless it was like idk, Skulld from Union X. Plus she’s on the boxart so IS gonna be in the game. It just makes the most sense at this point.