Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

At this point i don't see why disney wouldn't Buy them out. It would work on both parts imo. And spirited away didn't have the disney logo but ponyo did so disney must have had a much bigger role with that.(Aside from VA)

At this point i don't see why disney wouldn't Buy them out. It would work on both parts imo. And spirited away didn't have the disney logo but ponyo did so disney must have had a much bigger role with that.(Aside from VA)

aOh it can't be.....*See's the future which has hannah montanna anime's and so on.*Actually you might be right. But i really want a kh anime. Square could make it themselves though. And i really want a spirited away level. .I don't know I'm crossed between the idea. It has it's ups and downs.

Edited by The Boostin Reinhog

There's no reason, logical or beneficial, as to why Disney should buy out Ghibli. From what I gathered, Disney bought Pixar because their contract was set to expire after Cars and because having two separate companies directly working with each other with their own separate shareholders was a bit of a hassle. Studio Ghibli, though, has no inherent association with Disney in its films, punctuated by the fact that Toho distributes most of their films in Japan. Disney handles international distribution, but Ghibli does not make films for Disney, and their release contract is a fairly recent thing - I don't think Disney even touched Studio Ghibli before Spirited Away was released (except for Mononoke, which was handled by Miramax anyway). It would also mean that films such as Princess Mononoke or Only Yesterday would most likely not get made, or at least not see a release.

It has nothing to do with whether I want a Ghibli world in a KH game. I think it'd be interesting - as interesting as it can possibly be for someone like me who has absolutely no interest in the KH series anymore. But what I'm saying is that Disney won't ever buy out Ghibli, and it would be an incredibly ridiculous and, moreover, nonsensical thing to do. In short, I want a world based on Ghibli just as much as I want a world based on The Iron Giant.

Actually, Disney distributed Princess Mononoke too. Miramax Films'd.

I caught this just now, so I edited my earlier post. Even then, I don't think Disney had exclusive rights to their films before Spirited Away came along. Mononoke was just something they picked up and even wanted to censor at the time.

Anyway...So moving on from that Does anyone want to see a tangled or princess and the frog world? or should they save those for KH3?

It seems more likely that Square would go back to seek out older movies that haven't been touched yet before trying out newer ones. They've done many of the biggest ones already, but there are still a lot more they can look into. Pocahontas is one of the ones I anticipate them handling very soon, if not in this game. I still have doubts about them doing Pixar films, since that's not traditional Disney and traditional Disney is what they've been focusing on, but I guess its possible...

It seems more likely that Square would go back to seek out older movies that haven't been touched yet before trying out newer ones. They've done many of the biggest ones already, but there are still a lot more they can look into. Pocahontas is one of the ones I anticipate them handling very soon, if not in this game. I still have doubts about them doing Pixar films, since that's not traditional Disney and traditional Disney is what they've been focusing on, but I guess its possible...

The day I get back into Kingdom Hearts is the day they make a world based on Robin Hood or DuckTales/Darkwing Duck (the latter preferably joint). I'm down with Sword in the Stone though.

Oh, and Treasure Planet.

• Thumbs Up 1

The day I get back into Kingdom Hearts is the day they make a world based on Robin Hood or DuckTales/Darkwing Duck (the latter preferably joint). I'm down with Sword in the Stone though.

Oh, and Treasure Planet.

Then i guess you should wait for KH3 even though the chances are REALLY slim or after the Xehanort Saga.

Oh, and Treasure Planet.

Actually a sword and the stone world wouldn't be so far fetched for 3d. Although treasure planet will probably be a 3 world. As for the sword of the stone, It seems pretty likely we'll see a sword in the stone world since we've been to the fairy godmothers home world.

Oh yes, of course, I forgot all about Sword in the Stone. That's another very likely one.

I know they included some more recent stuff like Chicken Little and Pirates of the Caribbean, but those are rarities. Most everything focuses on older Disney classics. We might get a newer Disney world, but there's a lot of other possibilities that will mostlikely be focused on first.

Another world I am very interested in would be Sherwood Forest. Well, that's the mostlikely name of a Robin Hood world, anyway. It would be epic seeing Sora and Riku as anthros (if they stick with that, anyway... the characters didn't change form in 358/2 Days, although certain characters did shrink in Birth By Sleep's Cinderella world...). I think that a Jungle Book world is another possibility, especially considering how the other jungle-based world can't return. They might even bring back the name Deep Jungle but base it on Jungle Book instead, although mostlikely it would get a new name.

Oh yes, of course, I forgot all about Sword in the Stone. That's another very likely one.

I know they included some more recent stuff like Chicken Little and Pirates of the Caribbean, but those are rarities. Most everything focuses on older Disney classics. We might get a newer Disney world, but there's a lot of other possibilities that will mostlikely be focused on first.

Another world I am very interested in would be Sherwood Forest. Well, that's the mostlikely name of a Robin Hood world, anyway. It would be epic seeing Sora and Riku as anthros (if they stick with that, anyway... the characters didn't change form in 358/2 Days, although certain characters did shrink in Birth By Sleep's Cinderella world...). I think that a Jungle Book world is another possibility, especially considering how the other jungle-based world can't return. They might even bring back the name Deep Jungle but base it on Jungle Book instead, although mostlikely it would get a new name.

Well considering the fact that square wanted a pinocchio world in 358/2 days And birth by sleep but couldn't for either they decided to put it in 3d. Now the same for jungle book. They wanted it in bbs but ended up not doing it. So it seems like another likely one.

Well...strange.

I mean, how are they going to treat this world? Another dimension with its own Donald, Goofy and Mickey?

But...I'm ok with this. I really liked that movie.

Loved that movie, a real under-rated feature in my opinion. I still remember the great animation, humor and music, at least in my eyes. Putting Goofy and Clarabelle together was also hillariously random, but at the same time, genius.

I mean really, the appearance of Neku and this world have made my interest peak in finally breaking my KH virginity, as it were.

EDIT: I also hear that the article confirms Joshua and Beat appearances. Now all we need is Shiki and perhaps Rhyme.

Edited by Ringo ~

Another new world revealed! Mickey, Donald, Goofy: Three Musketeers world!

KH3DTMW1.jpg

KH3DTMW2.jpg

Interesting choice for a new world. Definitely more unique than Disney Castle or Disney Town, though.

HELL YES!! My one of my favorite movies! I wonder how it will be used since mickey and the gang already know you. But It's still A GREAT addition!biggrin.png

And if the joshua and beat thing is true...I MIGHT JUST GIVE MY HEART TO SQUARE!

Edited by The Boostin Reinhog

HELL YES!! My one of my favorite movies! I wonder how it will be used since mickey and the gang already know you. But It's still A GREAT addition!biggrin.png

And if the joshua and beat thing is true...I MIGHT JUST GIVE MY HEART TO SQUARE!

Maybe this is an artificial world of sorts created for the Keyblade Master Test thing that's going on. Shouldn't be too far of a stretch, a fake world has been made before in this series.

Pretty excited for the 3 Musketeers world anyways.