Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Ahh then who knows; we could have some kind of news.

Inspeaking of news, I think it's pretty certain KH is going to be Infinity 4.0... Since the Keyblade is the Ultimate Unlock they can't just leave it at that. Question is, who are they going to use as figures. If anything, I say it's going to be KH2 versions of Sora, Riku and Kairi. Maybe Roxas and Naminé if we're lucky. For villains , Ansem and Xemnas. That's just for the beginning release I suppose. What do you guys think? Do you even want KH in Infinity? I sure do... My wallet is going to cry because I'm going to buy all the KH stuff omfg

I'd say they'll use the KH3 models if anything, as a way to promote that game. Makes no sense why they would use older models.(plus as iconic as the KH2 models were, people weren't a fan of all the zippers and belts lol)

Ahh then who knows; we could have some kind of news.

Inspeaking of news, I think it's pretty certain KH is going to be Infinity 4.0... Since the Keyblade is the Ultimate Unlock they can't just leave it at that. Question is, who are they going to use as figures. If anything, I say it's going to be KH2 versions of Sora, Riku and Kairi. Maybe Roxas and Naminé if we're lucky. For villains , Ansem and Xemnas. That's just for the beginning release I suppose. What do you guys think? Do you even want KH in Infinity? I sure do... My wallet is going to cry because I'm going to buy all the KH stuff omfg

If KH is going to be 4.0, we're probably going to get quite a few characters honestly. Although I think it might be 2017 and not 2016, because they're being very slow to reveal the rest of the Disney Infinity figures for 3.0.

I think it'd consist of both the KH heroes and the KH versions of Disney characters. Sora, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Mage Donald, and Knight Goofy. Ansem and Xemnas as the initial villains, then later a Birth By Sleep variation including Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, along with Vanitas and Master Xehanort.

Then perhaps expand into a few of the extra side characters, such as KH Maleficent and Pete and some Organization members (probably Saix/Isa, Axel/Lea, and a couple of others), and that'd be it. (Square Enix characters will probably sit out, though I do think SE would be involved).

The storylines would focus on side stories in between games, though the Birth By Sleep one could possibly just be set during Birth By Sleep. One interesting aspect, though, is that the KH playsets could easily be expanded by allowing any Disney Originals to be playable in them, since, well, its KH. KH ties into numerous different Disney properties.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd say they'll use the KH3 models if anything, as a way to promote that game. Makes no sense why they would use older models.(plus as iconic as the KH2 models were, people weren't a fan of all the zippers and belts lol)

It depends on how close it is to the KH3 release too. If it's close they'll do the KH3 outfits for promoting the game. If not I still think KH2 just because it's iconic as you said. Most people will recognize KH2 Sora more than KH1 and especially over DDD

If KH is going to be 4.0, we're probably going to get quite a few characters honestly. Although I think it might be 2017 and not 2016, because they're being very slow to reveal the rest of the Disney Infinity figures for 3.0.

I think it'd consist of both the KH heroes and the KH versions of Disney characters. Sora, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Mage Donald, and Knight Goofy. Ansem and Xemnas as the initial villains, then later a Birth By Sleep variation including Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, along with Vanitas and Master Xehanort.

Then perhaps expand into a few of the extra side characters, such as KH Maleficent and Pete and some Organization members (probably Saix/Isa, Axel/Lea, and a couple of others), and that'd be it. (Square Enix characters will probably sit out, though I do think SE would be involved).

The storylines would focus on side stories in between games, though the Birth By Sleep one could possibly just be set during Birth By Sleep. One interesting aspect, though, is that the KH playsets could easily be expanded by allowing any Disney Originals to be playable in them, since, well, its KH. KH ties into numerous different Disney properties.

I agree. Hm.... Considering KH3 is going to come out soon, they are probably just going to do the KH3 outfits after all although I still think KH2 outfits are better due to how iconic it is. KH Donald and Goofy is definitely going to happen. No matter what, 4.0 is going to kill my wallet if it's KH because I'm going to buy every KH figurine.

omfg imagine if they did the entire Organization. That would be it. GG. Wallet is gone.

Since they're obviously not going to do that, I really hope they do Marluxia... I know it's a huge stretch but I just love Marluxia so much like he's such an awesome villain and from a girl point of view he's just sexy. I REALLY want to see what everyone is going to look like in the Infinity style.

I think a definite possibility we're forgetting is costumes. Almost guaranteed that Sora, Riku & Kairi will get either their original or KH2 outfits if KH3 is the base model used. (Or maybe one of the popular alt forms for Sora.) Also, wonder if Lion Sora would be a possibility for a separate character altogether.

Anyway, I was thinking, and I'm almost sure the 2.8 trailer at Jump Festa will have some KH3 content in in, similar to the E3 trailer for 2.5. Maybe a character or world reveal?

I think a definite possibility we're forgetting is costumes. Almost guaranteed that Sora, Riku & Kairi will get either their original or KH2 outfits if KH3 is the base model used. (Or maybe one of the popular alt forms for Sora.) Also, wonder if Lion Sora would be a possibility for a separate character altogether.

Anyway, I was thinking, and I'm almost sure the 2.8 trailer at Jump Festa will have some KH3 content in in, similar to the E3 trailer for 2.5. Maybe a character or world reveal?

Lion Sora? lol, we don't even have Simba or Kiara yet. Good luck with that one.

Actually, with Lion Guard breathing life into Lion King, those two could happen.

I do think they could happen and probably will happen soon, but Lion Sora is a stretch.

• Thumbs Up 1

He's a stretch yeah, but could be interesting. I don't actually see it as likely. Just a interesting idea.

Anyway, gonna be keeping my eye out at the PlayStation Experience. My bets are on 2.8 making some sort of presence. Perhaps the KH3 trailer from the KH fan event if we're lucky. KH3 is still being more heavily associated with Sony much like FFXV.

• 2 weeks later...

So for those who haven't heard, I'm currently going through Kingdom Hearts Final Mix's Proud Mode, and I could use some tips. This is my first time doing proud mode in the series (I generally do normal). Right now, I'm just past the first Traverse Town, and I'm Level 11. I have the Kingdom Key, Slapshot, Dodge Roll, and Berserk equipped, and I have the Brave Warrior and Protect Chain equipped. I haven't gone near Wonderland or Deep Jungle yet but Olympus is giving me a bit of trouble (The main problem being those blue heartless which can fire ice at you does a great amount of damage to Sora, and due to the sheer number of them, I can't dodge roll every hit. 

A bit from the Trailer leaked.

aysetv.gif

Confirms that they're actually outside Mysterious Tower instead of Mountain Olympus like some were speculating

Edited by Wraith
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes.

i was gonna upload some pics, but apparently the site doesn't like the size I'm assuming, so unfortunately can't.:/

Nevertheless called it. Just seemed way too similar to the original to be considered something else. Also yellow rhapsody (and likely others) returning from KH1!

... Whoa, man. Between the awesome new look of the Mysterious Tower (seriously, even how it appeared in the original Fantasia is nothing compared to this!) and the rides of the Attraction Flow System, I think Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be something truly awesome! Now I really want to at least play demo for this!

That's where Yensid lives, riight?

correct

also i'm loving what i'm seeing in this leaked video.though the fact we had to wait this long for new details is frustrating

as for ryan I suggest you go to one of the other worlds first at least before attempting Olympus. that said deep jungle will get you that worlds keyblade,the white fang and the cure element and afterwards I was able to beat the boss for that world.also hunt down treasure chests for extra goods like ap boosts (which i'm assuming are in kh 1 and that I'm not getting it confused with kh2) potions and eithers

Yeah that's why I just posted a GIF. Figured there might be a lower chance of Square finding it.

and the gif also confirms something Toy Story related in KH (FINALLY!!), in this case Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin from WDW

gallery_56854_1312_29112.jpg

I really like this picture. It was probably my favorite part in 3D.

For a minute, I thought they had mistakenly placed Roxas into the picture twice before I realized it was Ven.

• Thumbs Up 6

I just noticed, that's Kairi's official battle pose I guess, considering everyone else is doing their signature pose...not sure how I feel about it.

also, literally 3 of the same Sora pose...eh, looking at it now, seems off that we have 3 characters doing the same pose.

Edited by Michael Munroe

For a minute, I thought they had mistakenly placed Roxas into the picture twice before I realized it was Ven.

Huh, with that in mind, I guess Roxas is now officially Ventus' Nobody instead of Sora's.