Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

Huh, with that in mind, I guess Roxas is now officially Ventus' Nobody instead of Sora's.

Pretty much yeah, Nobodies don't look any different from their human counterparts.

Granted Roxas was a unique case, I guess cause of Ven and Sora sharing the same Heart.

So I was given by a unnamed source some info about KH3, as I have some family ties with Disney. I was given some pretty juicy details regarding KH3. Supposedly a trailer will be revealed at jump festa along with 2.8's.

This trailer supposedly will be shown after the 2.8 trailer at Jump Festa after Nomura in a video asks fans to take a look at this surprise trailer for a upcoming game. It's about 2 minutes long, and will show off the Big Hero 6 world. the trailer opens with a shot of the city of San Fransokyo. It seemingly is CGI. People are just walking around casually as if it's a normal day.  All of a sudden, Baymax zooms through the air creating a rush of wind surprising people on the ground. The camera then focuses on Baymax zooming throughout the city. Sora then appears behind him, riding on top of him and screaming in excitement. Sora tells Baymax to go faster, pointing his Keyblade forward, but Baymax senses something within the vicinity. Sora concerned starts looking around and then turns his head to see something catching up to them from behind. Something fast passes them and starts destroying buildings in a attempt to crush Sora and Baymax. The two dodge and slice the debris and speed up to catch up to the mysterious figure. The camera, from behind, zooms in on the mysterious figure, and it turns around revealing its similarity to Baymax, but darkish purple and with red eyes. The robot flies up into the sky, and Sora tells Baymax to follow him. The two are in close pursuit of the robot and are getting closer to it. The scene goes slo-motion and the robot turn around and grows a large arm seemingly out of darkness/Hiro's magnet piece things from the film. The evil robot and Sora, while on Baymax, are about to clash with eachother, when the scene goes dark, and the kingdom hearts 3 logo appears. We then hear a distorted and creepier version of Baymax's voice saying: "why...did...you...replace me...Hiro?"
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ooh, this should hopefully be an interesting trailer to view. I wonder what features and story details they'll reveal in it...

watch it be the same trailer shown at the premium theater

...Actually I'd be fine with that. :v

watch it be the same trailer shown at the premium theater

...Actually I'd be fine with that. :v

No, watch it be a "new" trailer that was shown during E3.

Please be excited.

• Thumbs Up 2

A lot of people seem to think they're gonna reveal Star Wars, and as awesome as that'd be, I thought Nomura said it wasn't gonna happen due to legal reasons. If he actually pulled on over us, and it happens...my body seriously will just implode on itself!

Could be Star Wars, or it could be Frozen related due to the holidays.

Either way, I look forward to this, shoot if bayonetta can get in Smash, I'm starting to believe a lot of stuff unexpected can happen now.

I just found this on KH13 and it's so true.

"Our hurting will be mended when Nomura returns to end it."

Edited by Aqua7KH

I was expecting a little more from the KH3 part, but it was still AWESOME! That nobody! The 0.2 stuff was awesome as well, but that Aqua tease! Hope they show more of 2.8 at jump festa!

It's not even the full D23 trailer, as things like the Olympus section and the "emotional" scene wasn't shown.

At least we saw a little bit of that shotlock like feature.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not even the full D23 trailer, as things like the Olympus section and the "emotional" scene wasn't shown.

At least we saw a little bit of that shotlock like feature.

I'm very happy they didn't show the emotional scene because my body is NOT ready for those feels. I can't right now omg.

I'm very happy with the trailer. It's a new trailer, and they didn't even have to show us a trailer. They could've just given us nothing. Sure, it's the same locations but I don't think Square is even close to having the new maps (like Big Hero 6) to be even close to presentable. The only maps that are presentable are the ones we've seen so far.

I still really want to see Big Hero 6 in KH though x.x

Honestly, at this point, the one main thing that I wished they showed in the trailer is some gameplay footage of A Fragmentary Passage. I'm still quite curious to see how that Aqua sidestory will play out.

• 2 weeks later...

Since when? I only remember the OST having the japanese versions:

The English versions on Youtube were ripped from the disc using FFShrine's GuardianSoul's tools, which is what I did. They give him credit and everything.

Edited by pppp

• 2 weeks later...

So it's rumored that Pooh and Tigger may be returning in KH3So it's rumored that Pooh and Tigger may be returning in KH3. No word on if it's the entire world, summons, whatever, but it likely is the 100 acre wood world. Given the fact that the world was in the other numbered titles, this doesn't/wouldn't  surprise me.

I'd love if it was finally made into a action world, and it was based on the Tigger movie.