Awoo.

The Kingdom Hearts Series: KINGDOM HEARTS 4 ANNOUNCED! STAR WARS POTENTIALLY TEASED (page 175)

KHCast

3 hours ago, KHCast said:

KH3 Rumors confirmed true. 100 acre wood world basically confirmed to return!

Hey, that's cool to hear. Part of me can't help but wonder if they'll actually cover a Pooh movie this time around. Personally speaking, I'd love to see them do an adaptation of The Tigger Movie.

• Thumbs Up 1

The tigger movie would be the perfect film to base a action world off of. Though there's speculation that Pooh and Tigger could perhaps just be summons.(I actually kinda like the idea, if 100 acre wood doesn't return, of Pooh and the gang appearing in the real world somehow meeting Donald and Goofy and the FF crew lol.)

Also there's the chance Cummings was just doing Pete this time around, though I find that unlikely since 100 Acre Wood has been in every numbered game.

Also the popular theory by HMK that Xehanort burns the book seems a bit too extreme for KH to do.

14 hours ago, KHCast said:

The tigger movie would be the perfect film to base a action world off of. Though there's speculation that Pooh and Tigger could perhaps just be summons.(I actually kinda like the idea, if 100 acre wood doesn't return, of Pooh and the gang appearing in the real world somehow meeting Donald and Goofy and the FF crew lol.)

Are you forgetting about the newer movie that is actually part of the Animated Canon?  I could easily see the Backson appearing as an NPC

Was there any doubt Pooh and the 100 Acre Wood would return? I mean, it was in I and II. I haven't played DDD, so maybe something happened there to make it unlikely?

I think it's more surprising that KHIII is far enough along to not only have him recording, but also be done.

6 hours ago, Tailikku said:

Are you forgetting about the newer movie that is actually part of the Animated Canon?  I could easily see the Backson appearing as an NPC

I prefer the Tigger Movie to that, and feel the TM still would make for a more interesting plotline. Plus, why are talking canon when things like 3 musketeers, a non-canon event that was a story out of a comic book read by a turtle, got in KH lol?

6 hours ago, KHCast said:

I prefer the Tigger Movie to that, and feel the TM still would make for a more interesting plotline. Plus, why are talking canon when things like 3 musketeers, a non-canon event that was a story out of a comic book read by a turtle, got in KH lol?

But it is canon in someway:  the actual comic that was published (a defictionalization of sorts) reveals that the Beagle Boys in the movie end up becoming the ancestors of Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys based on a line that one of them says about robbing from a Scottish duck clan

Don't you just love how one of the most emotional cutscenes of the game doesn't use the good animated faces, and instead use the uncanny valley default faces? (I'm referring to the Riku stealing the keyblade from Sora cutscene in the original KH)

• Thumbs Up 1

That's what makes it even more nostalgia enduced lol.

honestly though, I wouldn't mind if KH1 got a straight up remake someday with some Easter eggs tying it to the rest of the series better, along with some gameplay improvement in later games.

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

That's what makes it even more nostalgia enduced lol.

honestly though, I wouldn't mind if KH1 got a straight up remake someday with some Easter eggs tying it to the rest of the series better, along with some gameplay improvement in later games.

It'd be cool if it got two gameplay modes. Original Mode: Which has a combat system identical to the original game, and Remake Mode: A game mode that's combat is much more refined to be more like KH2/KH3

• Thumbs Up 1

The only reason I'd say they wouldn't base it off of 3, is cause a lot of Sora's abilities and whatnot are story driven. Wouldn't make sense for KH1 Sora to be using flowmotion, attraction flow, Keyblade transformation. He could maybe get away with shotlock.

Any significant alterations to KH1 battle system would require changing the entire game to match them. You'd be rebuilding the game from the ground up at that point. I don't think it's worth the effort, personally. If they remake it the should just leave the combat largely the same and clean it up a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh btw

So apparently Radiant Garden was originally intended to be in KH3D. And from what I'm reading in the comments, some files were also found for Twilight Town.

Huh, Radiant Garden as a Sleeping World... not too sure about the implications for that, but hey, it would've been nice to see Sora and Riku explore the version of the world set in Birth by Sleep's time and possibly meet up with a younger Kairi, Lea and Isa.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a theory that the world's plot would have heavily involved Lea, and Isa and maybe we see the events of the Organization XIII's origins first hand, which would then foreshadow to

Lea's eventual return as a keyblade welder

• Thumbs Up 1

So I finally completed my first playthrough on Proud Mode!. Ironically enough, it wasn't the usual bosses I had the most trouble on. Usually it's Ansem, Dragon Maleficent, and Riku-Ansem that gives everyone the most trouble but on Riku-Ansem, and Dragon Maleficent, I beat them first go, and on Ansem, I died twice, once during the second phase, and once during the World of Chaos phase. It was Ursula I, and Cave of Wonders that gave me the most trouble, although I personally think it's because I didn't have Second Chance or Leaf Bracer when fighting them.

Proof btw

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1877-KINGDOM-HEARTS-FINAL-MIX/ryannumber3gamer

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah oddly enough I had no trouble at all with Riku-Ansem in Proud. I mentally prepared myself and everything and I just kinda won lel

Considering Twilight Town is all apparently in the data as well, as well as the fact we know things like the heartless and nobodies were going to be the main enemies originally, is it that far fetched to assume that these were planned worlds that were scrapped much like those? Though to answer your question, yes it could have.

Edit: Okay hold the fucking phone. I just realized: Merlin time travels. Why doesn't he need to fucking adhere to the rules? And why hasn't Xehanort taken interest in him? Just further proves in my eyes that this was a asspull plot device from Square.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, KHCast said:

Edit: Okay hold the fucking phone. I just realized: Merlin time travels. Why doesn't he need to fucking adhere to the rules? And why hasn't Xehanort taken interest in him? Just further proves in my eyes that this was a asspull plot device from Square.

Damn, I forgot he did that, and I'm still reading the Book of Merlyn by TH White, the same exact author as The Sword in the Stone, and not only does he time travel there, he breaks the fourth wall.

OK, Merlin is officially one of the most powerful Disney characters ever.  Why hasn't he done some meddling against Xehanort?!

• Thumbs Up 1

Not only does Merlin time travel, but the doors to Timeless River abide by their own rules, too.

Tbh, I feel like KH3D's time travel would've worked better if they didn't try to explain it in such detail.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay I never played The Bouncer, or even knew about it until now, but I would love to see Sion somehow show up, and there be a joke about how similar he and Sora look. Nomura loves putting his characters in the games after all lol. And that's cool that Pence's outfit was a direct reference to it.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sora was actually based off the guy tbh.

Going back to Kingdom Hearts 3, I honestly want to see 100 Acre Woods as a mandatory story world this time around, heartless and all. Use the excuse that maybe Merlin's magic affected the book enough for it to actually create it's own world, which means it was easy pray for the heartless to invade. If they could give a fighting moveset to Ariel of all character, it couldn't be too hard for Pooh Bear.

The reason why I want to see it as an actual world is how much potential it has. The Winnie the Pooh movies were always about adventuring, and I think that as a focus of the world could be great. As mentioned previous, The Tigger Movie would be a great story base for the world, although personally I feel Piglet's Big Adventure could work as a story as well, especially due to the themes of friendship and approval, plus it would give Sora another reason to actively fight in the world, because Piglet's missing in the midst of a Heartless invasion. 

They won't make pooh a fighter I can guarantee. It will just be Sora, Donald, and Goofy lol. Though seeing as how they had to change "attack" to "hit", probably due to Disney, I doubt it will be a full on action world.:(