Awoo.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

SSF1991

Yeah, I realize Wax did pretty much the whole volume. However, as he said in the description of the volume, there WILL be a Volume 8 and a good portion of the shorts will be from different animators.

In other words, if you feel like there could've been more animators in Volume 7, you'll be happy to know that Volume 8 will make up for that. I can't really give the reason why this was done in the first place at this time but trust me when I say that it was done for a reason.

It was bland to see Wax do everything, I liked the varied animation of the various artist who were previously involved, and as a result, its way to short. The humor itself is ok though.

The weakest in the series imo.

Seriously, guys? I personally thought this one was just as fantastic as the others. Wax has a great grasp on various aspects in the Sonic universe and as such is great at bringing out all the humor, as well. Great stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I thought it was funny. >_> Only one style of humor but some nice variety from the series and some good gags.

It wasn't bad considering he did everything, I liked the Chaotix gag, and the Metal Sonic one was good too. Still could've been better.

• Thumbs Up 4

Another very enjoyable installment! My favorites had to be the Chaotix title screen gag and the Sonic X actual diets skit. Tails being so overjoyed at the sight of a dead rabbit on his plate made me laugh. XD

Was much shorted than I expected. But enjoyable.

I can't help but laugh at the moonwalking on the special stage, and the last scene. Those I couldn't keep the laughter in.

Oh Gawd, the Chaotix one is awesome. I laughed so hard, I almost cried! I also liked the one with Metal and Shadow and with that badnik from Sonic 2.

Thank you, Wax. It must've been very hard to make all this.

Edited by ArtFenix

Considering that it was all made by one person, that was pretty good. The Chaotix one I think was my favorite.

Good god, that first skit felt like it went on fucking forever. Aren't these called shorts for a reason? Although to be honest it wouldn't really bother me that much if not for the fact it's pretty much the exact same humour already in Colours anyway.

Besides the shields and special stage skits, there wasn't really much going for this one.

Don't worry about this being a Wax only volume. Volume 8 will have some more animators involved, and even I'm giving it another go. I don't have as much time as I used to for working on shorts, but hopefully I can get something together.

Overall, this volume is funny and enjoyable.

Wow, surprised it took so long for this to come out. These were pretty damn hilarious at Summer of Sonic (I think being in a room full of fellow laughing people adds to the atmosphere), but I thought the reason they were taking so long to upload it was due to finishing all the other people's shorts, lol. I mean there were a few new ones here that weren't at SoS, but still, an odd choice to release a Wax-only edition like this.

Good god, that first skit felt like it went on fucking forever. Aren't these called shorts for a reason? Although to be honest it wouldn't really bother me that much if not for the fact it's pretty much the exact same humour already in Colours anyway..

Pretty hilarious. I didn't like the first one that much, but it did have some pretty hilarious ones like the moonwalking thing. I also loved the one where he ate that Chao's halo. xD

In other words, this is a video I can get behind. Video is better than Volume 6. Wish I'd brought my computer to college...

...BUT EYE HAD TWO

• Thumbs Up 3

This one is much better than Number 6. More ones I laughed at in genral. I've heard of an easter egg, anyone find it?