Awoo.

Things said while playing Sonic games

LimeTH

I used to impersonate Sonic's Japanese voice when playing. A lot. Had the accent nailed down and everything.

Whenever I fight Eggman, I would cry out "GETALOADOFGETALOADOFGETALOADOFTHISSSS" when nobody else is home.

When playing as Big in SA1, sometimes I would sing his theme song... in Big's voice.

Edited by Sailor Jakey

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• BakingBluePotatoe

• ovarloard

• Kirvee

Sonic 2 for the GameGear:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

I distinctly remember doing this a LOT or going "Oh for fuck sake" while trying to get the Sky High emerald. The only way I can remember how is the hang-glider, so I guess I made it super hard, I can just never remember which clouds are the right ones to jump on =/

Playing the Egg Viper for the first time caused a hell of a lot of cursing too.

When overcoming something that really challenged me, I celebrate along with the character. I also reply to Eggman with my own "YOSH!" whenever he should do that in a game.

After playing SA2 (And subsequently becoming a fan of Eggman and the series as a whole), I adopted "Yosh!" as part of my daily vernacular, just because it's such an amusing word.

STFU.

Is what I said playing Shadow The Hedgehog on PS2 while listening to eggman say:

"You know what they say, THE MOAR THE MERRIER!"

I also said "why does everybody interrupt each other in this game?"

Playing SA2 battle referring to the cutscenes.

I found Big the Cat hilarious in Sonic Adventure and found myself randomly saying

"Froooooooooooogay" for the lulz!

Fairly on-topic but whilst playing sonic..MUSIC.

I was playing "Live and Learn" in the car, and I asked my "know all" mate if he knew the song...and he responsed with.. "Oh yeah this is that new 'Disturbed' song isnt it!!"

Not even close.

I always talk to the characters like for example

"See ya!" i yell when throwing Omochaos.

"Chaos Control!" when I go into Shadow the Hedgehog warp points.

"Chip, You rock!" Sonic says, which i reply "This line sure doesn't."

"Hey hey Hey" Sonic says, I scream.

"I'm the worlds fastest" says Jet. I complain at how he needs a board.

Sigh. These may not be funny but it's true.

Whever Jet is on screen, I complain about how he looks and sounds more like a parrot than a hawk.

One time, we took the Wii down to the big screen tv to play Sonic Unleashed, and we watched the opening cutscene, and at the very end, my mom, who seems to dislike every video game that isn't "Rayman Raving Rabbids" said to me "Is that it? What happened to Sonic?"

I also remember when fighting Egg Viper once, I sang "Get a load of this" repeatedly in the tune of the Sonic 3 Boss song.

When I played StH and I use Chaos Blast I would yell, "TIME TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP!!!"

Now when Eggman laughs I might scream, "Evil laugh time! <evil laugh>"

When fightinh Metal Overlord as Team Chaotix/Team Dark:

BASTAAAAAAAAARRRRD!

ShtH during any Black Doom mission:

Do it your self!

ShtH, computer room mission:

Shut up about the computer room!!!

Whenever I do one of Black Doom's missions and he tells me to 'Stop attacking our soldiers' I always shout "Well stop them from attacking me then!"

Let's see....I've said:

-S#!^

-F()%&

-MuthaF***a

-Piece of S#1^

-Son of a B!^#&

-F()%& this, I do this some other tiem

...whenever I would mess up on something in Sonic. Although I say that on just about anything when something wrong happens. ^_^

I don't have much. The most I do is start cursing out some character when they pass me up in either Riders game.

Find Yasmine. (Excuse f-bombs)

After getting stuck behind one of the falling pillars: "NOBODY F***ING CARES, F***ING GO!"

After running into the spikes towards the end and falling off the wall: "BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED!"

After beating it: "Oh my god... oh my f***ing god... oh my f***ing god..."

I don't have much. The most I do is start cursing out some character when they pass me up in either Riders game.

Oh yes. This one applies to me too. I hate it when I'm knocked out from my rightful first-place spot in Riders.

Or any racing game, for that matter.

Frankly, I can't complain about any racing game anymore. After experiencing Mario Kart games on 150cc, it begins to feel redundant and pointless.

Ugh... I can't stand Mario Kart. It was fun once upon a time, but it's not a great lasting game.

I know it's pointless, but I have to keep cursing when a shell hits me and I'm doing really well. I get hit once and I'm almost last. I have to let my anger out somehow. The only reason I still play it is because it's okay multiplayer when my friends and I get tired of playing all the other great games such as Brawl.

That's why it'd be nice to have a Chris Throndyke punching bag handy.

A lot of swearing...

While playing Sonic Heros I found myself saying "This isn't worth the effort I'm putting into this".

In StH I usually reread Sonic's lines to make it sound like he's gay...which really isn't much of a stretch. Then there is hyper Sonic, where he's trying to race Shadow and getting all excited about it. I kinda give him the personality of the Sonic parody from Simpsons .

Sonic: "YEAH! I just downed a pint of sugar! Race ya to the bath room!! Zip-zopity-boo!"

Shadow: "I'm having a mental break down here, will you shut up!?"

When Amy or someone else says "Leave the Robots alone." I always ask "Then why are they attacking me?" Why in the world would Amy care about the robots really? 1st time playing with Amy, she asked "I wonder if we can something to light this with" and I said "I don't know, is this pink thing flammable?"

When I'm with Maria I get a pimp Shadow going. "Don't worry baby I got ya covered." "Sweetheart I'll get to them later." "I don't know, you're grandfather wasn't right in the head."

Edited by Annie-Mae

I find myself going "Here we....GO!!!" Along with Sonic at the start of a level in Unleashed, can't remember any more at the moment...

*plays Chun-Nan 2-2*

Sonic: *does trick* "FEEEELIN' GOOOOD!" *dies soon after*

Me: No Sonic...not feelin' good. :(

Sonic Adventure:

Twinkle Park is beyond creepy, heck espescially with Zero chasing you.

Me: Hmm I wonder where Zero is...HOLY FREAKING CRAP! Where the freak does he come from, out of thin air? Its like The Shining except, Here's ZERO!

Sonic Adventure 2:

For the love of all things good and freaking holy; can Eggman stop yelling about finding the freaking Chaos Emeralds in Security Hall. Its bad enough to have a freaking time limit!

Me: Do you ever shut up? I would like to see you do this, Eggman!"

(More of a cutscene moment then gameplay) When Eggman holds that gun to Amy's head I was :blink:

Me: Eggman if you shoot her you will make all the Amy haters worship you like a god.

Shadow the Hedgehog

Hearing Shadow swear every time he gets hit.

Me: After that Sega was sued by millions of angry parents who now have swearing ten year olds mimicking him.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Whenever you play as Silver with Shadow following you.

Me: NOOOO! :lol: Gosh Shadow stop dying! Its obvious you can't fly like Silver. Going all suicidal and jumping into bottomless pits.

When you fight Iblis for the last time in Silver's Story, Blaze explains that you have to jump on Iblis where the glowing symbol is. After jumping on Iblis, Blaze just follows him and falls into the lava while yelling. All Silver says is, "Blaze! Let's Finish this!"

Me: Earth to Silver! Blaze just fell into freaking lava and you're saying "let's finish this". Your friend is finished probably extra crispy too while I'm at it! She is still somehow speaking to you afterwards which is beyond me.

Sonic Unleashed

Every time Sonic boosts yelling, "WOOOOOOO!"

Me: Getting kinda happy there eh Sonic?

Sonic and the Black Knight

When Percival said, "Your sword cannot touch me!"

Me: *hits Percival* I just did.

Whenever I fight the second version of Lancelot he says, "This is the Ultimate Power!"

Me: Yes, Lancelot its the Ultimate Power of Chaos Spam!

Not sure if this counts, but when playing SSBB, I forgot which character I was playing as, but Sonic gave me a KO, and said, "You're too sl..." Then suddenly another character gave him a KO while he was in the middle of his taunt.

Me: Who's the slow one now, Sonic? HUH? YOU GOT PWND!

Edited by Silvereclipse

I find myself going "Here we....GO!!!" Along with Sonic at the start of a level in Unleashed, can't remember any more at the moment...

Hey, I do that too!!!...although, I do it more with Knuckles in SatBK.

I also shout along whenever Silver attacks, and when he does the Gravity burst in Zero Gravity

I now find myself shouting, "Stand aside, stand aside!" when I use Gawain's Soul Surge in SatBK. It just sounds so natural, just like Sonic's "Here we... go!" in Unleashed.

When I was younger I randomley started talking like Sonic and Tails when playing the classic games and made up my own storylines like when Sonic and Tails went to Chilli dog mountain! :D I also used to shout things like

Tails: SONIC YOU ASSHOLE!! and Sonic: Tails why are you such a girl?

I tend to swear if I die after getting really far or if I lose all my rings after getting over 100 and nearing the end of a level.

When I was really young I made up stories and dialogue whilst playing Sonic 2.

Usually I would yell "yay" when Robotnik was on screen and "woo" if I won.

XD I am a bit odd.

Usually I would yell "yay" when Robotnik was on screen and "woo" if I won.

XD I am a bit odd.

Nah, I did that too, except with Shadow in SA2. XP