Awoo.

Eddie Lebron Sonic Movie: New Teaser Trailer!

slam422

Not sure if anyone knows about this yet, but that fan-made Sonic movie being produced by Eddie Lebron & Blue Core Studios has a new teaser trailer featuring Robotnik/Eggman/whatever ya wanna call him.

It can be viewed at the following link, but you need to set up a free account with them to view it.

http://bluecorestudios.com/videos/?watch=videos_9_sonic-fan-film-teaser-2

....Is it possible for someone to be able to put this up on YouTube?

It's just Robotnik monologuing about how he used to be a nicer guy, but is now a much better man and scientist who could rule a perfect utopia, the visuals pretty much consist of looking behind his back and occasionally flashing to his computer deck, where we see "Green Hill" labeled as a target for something.

Eggman was chosen pretty well from what I can see

Do you get to see more of his clothes? If so, which ones is he wearing?

Not a big fan of the Christian Bale Batman voice, but I can at least respect that its a reference to SatAM. Feel like the costume is a big under-done as well. However that side-view of his face is just spot-on.

Ehecm.png

Edit: Damn it, Myers beat me to it.

Also, judging by the yellow cape, its definitely inspired by his classic design.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

So that's what he sounds like. I really got no issue here.

Edited by Balding Spider

* v * it looks quite awesome. Will Sonic and others appear too? It would be weird.

Will Sonic appear? In a movie titled "Sonic the Hedgehog"?

Let me think for a moment...

:P

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Thumbs Up 7

Will Sonic appear? In a movie titled "Sonic the Hedgehog"?

Let me think for a moment...

tongue.png

Jeez, I mean, it's a live action movie. In what from is Sonic going to appear is my question. A plushie? A figurine? Or maybe some furry fag will dress up as him? Although the teaser is of a really good quality, I doubt they'll pull off something better. blink.png Us Caucasians have really few cute girls willing to cosplay a more human-like version of Sonic, and that's the only working one I can think of.

But either way it really does look good. I'm so looking forward to it. * v *

He's not the villain the Sonic series needs. He's the villain the Sonic series deserves. He's a grumbling Robotnik, a vengeful oppressor.. an Egg Man.

I like how he looks though. Just wondering if he grumbles like that all through the movie. He seems a bit brooding, don't you think?

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 8

He's not the villain the Sonic series needs. He's the villain the Sonic series deserves. He's a grumbling Robotnik, a vengeful oppressor.. an Egg Man.

I like how he looks though. Just wondering if he grumbles like that all through the movie. He seems a bit brooding, don't you think?

I WANT TO MAKE THEM FEAR THE EGG.

Jeez, I mean, it's a live action movie. In what from is Sonic going to appear is my question. A plushie? A figurine? Or maybe some furry fag will dress up as him? Although the teaser is of a really good quality, I doubt they'll pull off something better. blink.png Us Caucasians have really few cute girls willing to cosplay a more human-like version of Sonic, and that's the only working one I can think of.

But either way it really does look good. I'm so looking forward to it. * v *

He appears as (creepy looking) CGI.

I just noticed this is a different topic, but we have another one where you can see him.

Edited by MarcelloF

*Slow clap*

I hope you wrote the script for this movie, man. I'd buy fifty imaginary tickets.

I just noticed this is a different topic, but we have another one where you can see him.

*did the research*

blink.png indeed it looks creepy. I think it would be better if they did use a plushie instead. ;;

btw, Jaleel White is voicing him?? ... well, he's better than Griffith at least. wacko.png

A previous blog update on the official site has Eddie stating that the model for Sonic seen in the first teaser has since been updated to make it look much better. Thought I'd point that out.

Also, I wanted to find the older topic about the movie to post this there, but I couldn't find it. That's why I posted it here.

A previous blog update on the official site has Eddie stating that the model for Sonic seen in the first teaser has since been updated to make it look much better. Thought I'd point that out.

I hope we can get some proof on how much 'better' the Sonic looks. As of the most current footage (the first teaser), he looks like a big blue uncanny-valley teddy bear with illuminating pupils and his hair greased back into the shape of spines.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure i like the voice. XD

Looks like it's worth waiting for though. :)

I wanna see the CGI for Sonic! :o Any pictures anyone?

Sorry, but I don't like Eggman's voice in this at all. It don't fit the character to me. :\

Edited by sonfan1984