slam422

Eddie Lebron Sonic Movie: New Teaser Trailer!

His gloves aren't accessories? And surely Knuckles' key features and namesake is....his knuckles? He has his knuckles.....

I think what he's saying is that the design of Knuckles' gloves should reflect his skill at fisticuffs. Personally, I don't mind the idea of Knuckles having gloves with fingers. And they retained the spikes, so it really isn't that much of a change anyway!

Not when they've never come off, even once.  As far as SEGA is concerned, Knuckles's gloves are his hands.

The only character who has hands are the characters who are shown without their gloves.

So, I can only think of Sonic because of the werehog.

Edited by Dom

If the finished film had Doug Walker playing Robotnik as an Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonator VS Doug Walker as Chester A. Bum as Sonic, that would had greatly improved the film IMO.

Wow.

It started off slow but after about a minute in it just became hilarious. Thank you for sharing!

..Then again, I'm the only person in the world that actually liked the film

I liked the film, personally.

I give him a lot of credit for trying to take all the various continuities and merge them into a new one (something I've done before myself), and all the hard work that went into it. Does it have drawbacks? Yes, of course it does. But I can tell good lord they tried.

So it has a lot of flaws. But I can find it enjoyable simply because it was made for the fans by the fans on a small budget. It could have used better CGI (clashes badly with the background) but so far a lot of the critiques seem YMMV: Knuckles' hands or Jaleel White's ability to be Sonic.

taking away those giant mittens takes away from his character.

Knuckles' fingers or lack thereof have never entered my mind when I think "Knuckles." I think his temper, his association with gems and the Master Emerald, his being the last of his kind, and of course, his namesakes.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice