Awoo.

Eddie Lebron Sonic Movie: New Teaser Trailer!

slam422

I don't believe you have to adapt the games to make a story that takes place within the game continuity.

how the fuck does that happen?

TSSZNews botches up reporting and says a virus hit the premier when in actuality it was corrupt data.

The soundtrack used in the movie:

Dear, oh dear. The music tries so hard to big and epic, trying to sound like The Dark Knight. Come on, no I mean Sonic-themed remixes? Just this generic superhero tracks?

Edited by Merry Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 1

The soundtrack used in the movie:

Dear, oh dear. The music tries so hard to big and epic, trying to sound like The Dark Knight. Come on, no I mean Sonic-themed remixes? Just this generic superhero tracks?

Well who's to say we won't be getting those? I mean, we got plenty of Move score Mega Man tunes in the Mega Man movie.

Well who's to say we won't be getting those? I mean, we got plenty of Move score Mega Man tunes in the Mega Man movie.

But then those Mega Man tunes will be in the Mega Man Soundtrack...am I right?

Taken on its own merits, the soundtrack actually isn't that bad...let's face it, if the film flops it won't be the first Sonic-themed game/film/whatever where the soundtrack was better than the product to which it was attached.

Sorry, but that Sonic model looks really awful. It reminds me of what happens when I put my cat near the TV and it gets all full of static.

EDIT: The cat gets full of static, not the TV :P

Edited by Frogging101

Sorry, but that Sonic model looks really awful. It reminds me of what happens when I put my cat near the TV and it gets all full of static.

Your cat sounds like a shocking specimen.

EDIT: I almost read that as your cat causes your TV to get all full of static.

Edited by Malpercio
  • Thumbs Up 1

To clarify: the film will be released Wednesday the 9th Eastern Standard Time (New York Time). The exact time is pending since we are tweaking and fixing some technical aspects as we get the film prepped for upload. The film will be available via. Youtube and embebbed into the film's main web site. As soon as the film is up, the link will be posted here. We thank you so much for your patience and want to make this worth your while. We much rather fix some glitches and release later in the day than ignore them and release it now or in the morning. I hope you enjoy what you see :) -Eddie L.

Today is the day. Even though the poster is ugly and the soundtrack is generic, I can't wait for the release.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lookie here..

50ee187aa8dc06_Screen_Shot_2013-01-09_at

This was posted at 4:00pm so....we have about...4 hours left?

Edited by Abominal Taz
  • Thumbs Up 3

Guess it's a January 10th launch in Europe and possibly half of the US. I'll watch this for the lulz. 

Since alot of people have been unhappy with Sonic's design in this movie, I trimmed it up in MS Paint Photoshop and improved some of the details. Check it out and see what you think! wink.png

crapapapapappapappappapappapappaz_zpsf3b

Ill see you in my nightmares.

Even if I'm unsure as to it's quality, I still wish these guys the best of luck. I'm gonna bow out of the mock-fest that's apparently being planned and try to judge it on its own merits, or lack thereof.

Since alot of people have been unhappy with Sonic's design in this movie, I trimmed it up in MS Paint Photoshop and improved some of the details. Check it out and see what you think! wink.png

crapapapapappapappappapappapappaz_zpsf3b

Give this man an Academy Award.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll dip Bubsy into some blue dye. No one will ever know!"

"What could possibly go wrong?"

I get the feeling this will make me smile for the same reason reading the Sonic Bible did.

Jaleel's 'new' Sonic voice is interesting, I'm questioning whether it will fit what with the the 'epic' direction the film seems to want to take.

P.S

WHAT DID THEY DO TO ROBOTNIK'S MOUSTACHE?!

Edited by Mysterics

We've got another 12 hours (11pm GMT/6pm EST), which is about the time I get back from work.

I recommend those that haven't, get some sleep. We resolved all the in-cut issues and hammered out what was causing our exports to crash. That being said, the film should FINALLY be up before (conservatively) 6PM EST the latest. Sorry that the release was delayed by a day but, luckily, all issues have cease so the film will be up today...the 10th...did I mentioned this page has a A LOT of fan "updates"? Aside from that, I want to thank you all for your support, humor, and dedication. I want to find a way to make this all up to everyone so, post-release, I want to do something special collectively (commentary, live video chat, SOMETHING). This was an unfortunate detour and words can not describe how badly I want this film online. To all the writers who wrote up a storm on the wall: I get the joke tongue.png. Eddie L.
http://www.facebook.com/sonicfanfilm/posts/469489219774609