Awoo.

[MUSIC/ART MASH] Nothing on Evening Star (2011)

OKeijiDragon

This is a musical mash-up of Evening Star from Knuckles' Chaotix and Nothin' on You by B.o.B.

Personally, I'm mighty impressed of how this turned out.

Originally uploaded on December 2010 on YouTube, it was blocked worldwide months later (damn you, YouTube). I've fixed a few features in this 2011 video "re-upload."

• Equalized and inverted the songs and lyrics.
  • Artwork edited for improvement.
  • New visual effects added.
  • Re-timed the "Nintendo 64" and "Pause" moments.

Even though the original got taken down, at the very least I'd be optimistic enough to find ways to improve the original in more ways then one. Hope you guys enjoy this. =)

I also did some "cover art" for the video as well.

oneveningstarwithbob.pngknuckleschaotix32xcover.png

I hold no rights to this. This was made as a fan-tribute to two music pieces that I like.

• Thumbs Up 2

ohmy.png

I totally downloaded the original version you made and would blast it in the car driving to school; glad to hear you got to pull it back up! Love the touch with the "SEGA!" at the beginning, and was surprised to hear you got to integrate the whole song into the beginning. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it works well.

My favorite part though is just how seamlessly it mixes to where you'd think it was the original song if you never heard the original one. Look forward to seeing more work from ya!

Edited by RhikoruNa

ohmy.png

I totally downloaded the original version you made and would blast it in the car driving to school; glad to hear you got to pull it back up! Love the touch with the "SEGA!" at the beginning, and was surprised to hear you got to integrate the whole song into the beginning. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it works well.

Heh, thanks for the compliment. I integrated the beginning to possibly bypass the blocking audio crap that YouTube pulled last time. I thought to experiment. Then I realized that by just changing the category from "Music" to "Gaming", that I got away with uploading my new version. Seemed to do the trick.

My favorite part though is just how seamlessly it mixes to where you'd think it was the original song if you never heard the original one. Look forward to seeing more work from ya!

Sometimes, I wonder how I could get away with uploading these mashs when others (MixerProduction, Yuzoboy) don't seem to. I mean, look:

unledybb.png