Awoo.

The Tommy Wiseau video gaming show!

Balding Spider

This is Tommy Wiseau:

theroom2.jpg

For those of you that don't know he's a modern day mythical creature of horrible horrible acting and was responsible for the The Room, a film that redefines what it means to be a bad movie. Anyway Wiseau has teamed up with Machinima to bring us a new internet show called the *sigh* Tommy Wi-Show. Which is basically about him playing games.... after being teleported to the moon by an alien.... I know.

Anyway heres the first episode:

I still cant tell if it's better or worse than what I was originally expecting :/

• Thumbs Up 1

This is Tommy Wiseau:

theroom2.jpg

For those of you that don't know he's a modern day mythical creature of horrible horrible acting and was responsible for the The Room, a film that redefines what it means to be a bad movie. Anyway Wiseau has teamed up with Machinima to bring us a new internet show called the *sigh* Tommy Wi-Show. Which is basically about him playing games.... after being teleported to the moon by an alien.... I know.

Anyway heres the first episode:

I still cant tell if it's better or worse than what I was originally expecting :/

I still think Tommy is acting as a bad actor to be funny and The Room was meant for people to laugh at how bad it is.

I can't be the only one who wants Tommy Wiseau to play Sonic Generations or any other past Sonic game now eh ? XD

YOU'RE TEARING MEH APART GREEN EYEZ!!

Wait, you mean he isn't the alien?

I theorize Wiseau could in fact be an advanced next generation Putty (those grey goons from Power Rangers). He speaks this weird hybrid of English and gibberish, his face looks distorted, and has these odd physical mannerisms.

DIS IZ NOT MAH HOWSE

*cries*

DIS SIZ NOT MAH HOAWSEEE

Really though, I wonder how many more amazing episodes he's gonna make, and what games will he play. This could go in no other directions but a good one.

Edited by Azukara

I still think Tommy is acting as a bad actor to be funny and The Room was meant for people to laugh at how bad it is.

I agree, especially watching other stuff he's in. I'm certain he knows he's a bad actor and does it for comedic value.

However, I find him funny so I guess it's working.

Oh my gawd... this is so AWESOME!!! Tommy's a hilariously bad actor but that makes it so funny. I enjoyed watching that. :) I'd be surprised if Tommy didn't know he was a bad actor.

I agree, especially watching other stuff he's in. I'm certain he knows he's a bad actor and does it for comedic value.

However, I find him funny so I guess it's working.

I don't think it's the fact that he's a bad actor in itself so much as that he's just so... surreal and spacey that it feels strange to even consider letting the tenants of acting apply to this man. He's just so out there that it seriously wouldn't surprise me if he naturally sounded like he was reading a script.

I thought it was pretty funny. I genuinely laughed at lines like "You have big boobs, so you think you're smart, huh?" and "Oh shit, I lost........ Dickhead." Or him getting stuck in the Home menu.

Heres a bonus video from the first episode.

*VIDEO*

Never leave Youtube Tommy =D

Here is another video too

Tommy can't even beat a Zombie XDD

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Never leave Youtube Tommy =D

Here is another video too

Tommy can't even beat a Zombie XDD

Wow he actually failed at pressing a square button.... I-I'm at a loss for words...

I love how Tommy replied to me on Twitter about asking if the "Aliens" will make him play any Sonic games tongue.png

LdRG8.png

I'm pretty surprised he replied back too....but this is Tommy Wiseau though I shouldn't be surprised but I do hope he... I mean the Aliens makes him play Sonic Generations or any Sonic game after this tweet tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

NEW Tommy Wi-Show - DEAD SPACE 2 HAAAH

LIFE IS CRAZYYY!!

OH LOL DUKE NUKEM FOREVER IS NEXT....I can't wait to see that one haha and now he thinks he is batman......oookkiiieeee :P

NEW Tommy Wi-Show - DEAD SPACE 2 HAAAH

LIFE IS CRAZYYY!!

OH LOL DUKE NUKEM FOREVER IS NEXT....I can't wait to see that one haha and now he thinks he is batman......oookkiiieeee tongue.png

I was literally manifesting the facial expression of my avatar while watching Tommy fail at running. Greatest videogame warrior that has ever walked the Earth indeed.

...oh my goodness.

....the acting is horrendus. The costume for the alien is tailored straight from the Special Effects Failure Store. And a toddler new to videogames could play videogames so much better than him.

This.....webshow.....it's.....IT'S.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKayLq1d5Bs

This show is a runaway train powered by unleaded So Bad It's Good fuel. To quote the Nostalgia Critic:

This movie show is a miracle.
Edited by Ananze

The third episode is up, and as Shaddix has stated it's Duke Nukem this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...