Awoo.

DaddlerTheDalek

I think we all know that Unleashed's opening cinematic kicked major ass, so something with that animation style would be fine by me! I'd personally love to see an adaptation of the Death Egg saga, but I think a totally new story would probably work best for film.

If anything I'd like to see something with lots of the spiritual-Chaos emerald stuff similar to SA1, and not the more science-based story style of SA2. I personally think SA1 has the most interesting story in the series, so something like that (but with better writing and voice acting) would be pretty cool. With a threatening Robotnik, cool Sonic, calm and smart Tails, and hot-headed Knuckles. I think Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles should be the main focus, but I'm sure a lot of people would want to see Shadow on the big screen too, so I wouldn't mind him being there (face it, whether ya love him or hate him, he's one of the most popular characters, especially with the kids).

I think Roger Craig Smith would do a good job with Sonic ( IMO he is way better than Jason Griffith) as would most of the new voice cast. But if Amy's in it, they should find someone else, because so far her new actress sounds god-awful. Shadow's new voice is not that great either, but aside from those two everyone sounds fine.

I'd also love to hear some Crush 40 music throughout, as well as some other orchestrated music to set the tone of the scenes.

• Thumbs Up 1

In the Climax of the Movie. I would love to see Sonic, Tails & maybe Knuckles vs Eggman in a Giant Robot!

That would be Cool!

• 1 year later...

This idea has always been on my mind and if it doesn't happen soon chances are I'll be the one making a Sonic film. I've written four scripts for four movies which I intend to revise until I make the dream happen and I feel I've got the right script. Anyway I won't give too much away I'll just describe the basic premise of each and who I want in the film. My name is Stephen Murphy and I am the writer and hope to be director of this future project down the road. Not saying it will happen but I hope it will anyway here we go with plots:

Sonic the Hedgehog: Project Shadow (Plot Summary): 50 years ago Gerald Robotnick created the Ultimate Lifeform Shadow the Hedgehog (Sam Witwer/Chace Crawford) in order to discover the means of immortality to help his ill granddaughter Maria. Unfortunately the Government believed he would use Shadow for evil so they tasked the Freedom Fighters under the command of Commander Christopher Thorndyke (Adam Baldwin/Josh Brolin) to stop him which ended with the deaths of Gerald and Maria while Shadow lost his memory and was sealed up in the lab. 50 years later Gerald's grandson Julian Ivo Robotnick (Michael Fassbender) who has taken on the name Dr. Eggman frees Shadow and convinces the confused hedgehog to join him in his crusade to find the Chaos Emeralds in exchange for giving Shadow the secrets of his past. Now the Freedom Fighters consisting of Tails (Dakota Goya/Ben Wishaw), Knuckles (Jeremy Renner, Amy (Emma Stone/Sarah Michelle Geller/Christina Ricci), Rouge (Charlize Theron) and new recruit Sonic (Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White) under the command of Thorndyke must stop Eggman's mad scheme and perhaps convince the misguided Shadow to join their side.

Cast (The / means I have more then one person in mind for the part):

Sonic-Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White

Tails-Dakota Goya/Ben Wishaw (If I decided to age Tails up a bit I'm not sure yet)

Knuckles-Jeremy Renner

Amy-Emma Stone/Sarah Michelle Geller/Christina Ricci

Rouge-Charlize Theron

Commander Christopher Thorndyke-Adam Baldwin/Josh Brolin (He is in no way related to the character from Sonic X they just have the same name)

Dr. Julian Ivo Robotnick/Dr. Eggman-Michael Fassbender

Shadow-Sam Witwer/Chace Crawford

Snively Robotnick-Tom Hiddleston

Dr. Gerald Robotnick-Michael Fassbender/Gary Oldman

Maria Robotnick-Jennifer Lawrence

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Battle For The Future (Plot Summary): Following the events of the first film Snively Robotnick (Tom Hiddleston) constructs a powerful android named Metal-Sonic (Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White) to help him take down the Freedom Fighters and conquer Earth. Unknown to him however a hedgehog named Silver (James MacAvoy) arrives in the past from a future ruled by Snively to warn and join the Freedom Fighters in the fight against Snively. Now its up to Sonic (Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White) and the Freedom Fighters along with the mysterious Silver and a reformed Shadow (Sam Witwer/Chace Crawford) to stop Snively's plans for conquest.

Cast:

Tails-Dakota Goya/Ben Wishaw

Knuckles-Jeremy Renner

Rouge-Charlize Theron

Silver-James MacAvoy

Snively Robotnick-Tom Hiddleston

Metal-Sonic-Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White

President Xavier (Working name)-Samuel L. Jackson

Vice-President Grey (Working name)-Frances McDormand

Mario-?

Luigi-?

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Heroes United (Plot Summary): Following the events of the previous film Sonic (Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White) and the others are met by two plumbers Mario and Luigi who have travelled from the Mushroom Kingdom to Earth chasing their doppleganger clones the Wario Bros and have come to Sonic for help having heard of his encounters with other villains as Sonic and the Freedom Fighters allow them to join them and agree to help them. Unknown to them however the Wario Bros have been found by a demonic demon lord named Black Doom (Leonard Nimoy/Christopher Lee/James Earl Jones) as they agree to join him in his quest for dominance of the earth. Things become worse however when Doom turns Sonic into a Werehog in order to distract the group so they won't get in his way while also telling Shadow (Sam Witwer/Chace Crawford) he knows of his true past which makes Shadow determined to track him down and stop him and learn the truth. Now it's up to the Freedom Fighters to save Sonic and stop Doom's plans for conquest as Shadow finally learns the truth of his origins and his true purpose that Gerald created him for.

Cast:

Knuckles-Jeremy Renner

Rouge-Charlize Theron

Mario-?

Luigi-?

Black Doom-Leonard Nimoy/Christopher Lee/James Earl Jones

Wario-?

Waluigi-?

Solid Snake-?

Agent Carter-Clark Gregg

Molly (Similar to the Sonic X character)-Saoirshe Ronan

Maria-Jennifer Lawrence

Mai-?

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Shadow of Darkness (Plot Summary): With his past finally behind him Shadow (Sam Witwer/Chace Crawford) begins to accept Sonic (Andrew Garfield/Jaleel White) and the others as friends as he looks onto the future. Things take a turn for the worse however when his past comes back to haunt him as Dr. Eggman (Michael Fassbender mysteriously returns from the dead and captures Shadow, placing him under mind control which is amplified by a Chaos Emerald which helps awaken the dark DNA Black Doom infused inside him 50 years ago. Now completely loyal to Eggman he once again joins him in his quest to obtain the Chaos Emeralds, in order to power a powerful weapon known as the Eclipse Cannon on a space station named Space Colony ARK and to gain revenge against Sonic and the others. Badly beaten, outmatched and outgunned Sonic and the others must make a final stand against Eggman while trying to convince Shadow to come to his senses and help them defeat Eggman and save the Earth.

Cast:

Knuckles-Jeremy Renner

Amy-Emma Stone/Sarah Micheller Geller/Christina Ricci

Rouge-Charlize Theron

Mai (An assassin working for Eggman in this film)-?

E-102 Gamma-Peter Cullen

Maria Robotnick-Jennifer Lawrence

Biolizard/Finalhazard-Frank Welker (Uncredited)

President Xavier-Samuel L. Jackson

Agent Carter-Clark Gregg

Well that's all I've got to say. If you would like to know about the films feel free to ask me about them and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Edited by Steve993

Here's how I would do.it:

2D animation, not flash. The plot is that Blaze is abused by Silver but no one but Sonic is aware, and Sonic must save her.

Cast:

Sonic: Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt/Leonardo Di Caprio

Blaze: Britney Spears

Silver: Quinton Flynn

2D animation, not flash. The plot is that Blaze is abused by Silver but no one but Sonic is aware, and Sonic must save her.

Cast:

Just going to point out that Blaze DOESN"T NEED FUCKING SAVING.

She can kick Silver's ass EASILY.

• Thumbs Up 2

<p>

Cast:

It's right in front of me and I still have no idea what I just read.
  • Thumbs Up 7

Cast:

Disney? Dreamworks? Haha fuck that MASTERPIECE right here!

• Thumbs Up 2

Cast:

But... Blaze won't need to be saved if she turns into her new super form: Headdroppin' Blaze.

I'd go see it.

Okay, allow me to ask two simple questions about this... brief synopsis of yours:

1) Why is Blaze being abused by SIlver? He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he would never intentionally cause harm to anyone, let alone (one of) his best friend(s).

2) Why does Blaze need to be saved by Sonic? In fact, why does she need to be saved at all? If you can recall correctly, in Sonic Rush, she fought Sonic to a pretty even draw. For goodness sakes, the girl even has her own Super form that she used to whoop Eggman Nega's butt just as easily as Sonic with Eggman.

Edited by Komodin

Why does Blaze need to be saved by Sonic? In fact, why does she need to be saved at all? If you can recall correctly, in Sonic Rush, she fought Sonic to a pretty even draw. For goodness sakes, the girl even has her own Super form that she used to whoop Eggman Nega's butt just as easily as Sonic with Eggman.

Dude, I don't recommend asking Miru if he knows anything about the characters he is obsessed with...cause your head will explode.

Okay, allow me to ask two simple questions about this... brief synopsis of yours:

1) Why is Blaze being abused by SIlver? He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he would never intentionally cause harm to anyone, let alone (one of) his best friend(s).

2) Why does Blaze need to be saved by Sonic? In fact, why does she need to be saved at all? If you can recall correctly, in Sonic Rush, she fought Sonic to a pretty even draw. For goodness sakes, the girl even has her own Super form that she used to whoop Eggman Nega's butt just as easily as Sonic with Eggman.

Blaze would need to be saved at first, but second time they meet, she whoops Silver and goes super.

Blaze would need to be saved at first, but second time they meet, she whoops Silver and goes super.

But WHY would she need to be saved in the first place? In case you haven't noticed, Blaze is perfectly capable of defending herself.

Edited by Enderwoman
  • Thumbs Up 3

But WHY would she need to be saved in the first place? In case you haven't noticed, Blaze is perfectly capable of defending herself.

Silver would use his PK. He also uses the Babylon Rogues.

Silver would use his PK. He also uses the Babylon Rogues.

Why would he use his Psychokinesis to harm Blaze? She's his best friend.

Okay, take two:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Plot: Sonic and co find themselves in the midist of an urban gang war. The gang war was started by Robotnik. Rouge and Omega betray Shadow. Once Sonic and co head to Eggman's castle, the traitors fall down a trench after being hit with a curse. Knuckles goes into a cave and finds Rouge falling. Knuckles then grabs Rouge and carries her back to the group. The group fight Robotnik, losing Mighty and Ray in the process.

Okay, take two:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Plot: Sonic and co find themselves in the midist of an urban gang war. The gang war was started by Robotnik. Rouge and Omega betray Shadow. Once Sonic and co head to Eggman's castle, the traitors fall down a trench after being hit with a curse. Knuckles goes into a cave and finds Rouge falling. Knuckles then grabs Rouge and carries her back to the group. The group fight Robotnik, losing Mighty and Ray in the process.

• Thumbs Up 1

Personally my ideal Sonic movie involves Sonic, Tails and Knuckles rushing to stop Eggman from conquering the world, running into old friends and foes Amy, Shadow and Rouge along the way... far-fetched I know...

• Thumbs Up 3

Personally my ideal Sonic movie involves Sonic, Tails and Knuckles rushing to stop Eggman from conquering the world, running into old friends and foes Amy, Shadow and Rouge along the way... far-fetched I know...

• Thumbs Up 1

My ideal cinematic Sonic movie... hm.

Well, my personal idea of the ideal cinematic Sonic film would basically be a movie adaptation of The Blue Blur of Termina.

Simple, but good.

• Thumbs Up 1