Awoo.

If the Worlds of Sonic Existed in Reality...

Place

Now, that I think about it, if you hit one of those two springs positioned so you would be stuck between them until you jumped, they would probably break your neck before you could even jump.

Thinking about it, if the worlds of Sonic existed in reality, then wouldn't around half of us be "Mobians"? Think about it, half the world with human, the other would be fuzzy animals. :I

• Thumbs Up 1

I would become a Guardian for the local Chao Garden. Even when people don't take care of Chao, I would go up play with them and feed them... They are so fucking cute god damn it :D

As for staying. I would stay somewhere close to the Garden. Perhaps Station Square with it's Chao Garden?

I'd love to visit places like Music Plant and Cyber Track

Also I wouldn't mind going to Eggmanland, just to see Eggman's reaction to people actually coming to his theme park

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd love to go to Planet Wisp! Such a beautiful place~

Only thing is, if the apocalypse happened, we'd have to watch out, because that tornado would be carrying a car!

• Thumbs Up 2

Thinking about it, if the worlds of Sonic existed in reality, then wouldn't around half of us be "Mobians"? Think about it, half the world with human, the other would be fuzzy animals. :I

I WANNA BE A MOBIAN!!!! WITH ELECTRICTITY POWERS!!!!!!!!!!

I am dead serious.

Oh god, that trip to Siena had me asking that to myself about Spagonia. xD

Face it, if we live in Sonic's world, then somebody do something about the f*cking loops. No point in cars if the roads are impossible to go through in the first place!

In all seriousness, if I were to live in a Sonic locale... As much as San FranciscoCity Escape/Station Square is nice, I don't want to live in a city with the possibility that a giant truck would plow right through my building, killing me and the people living inside it, and drive off just to chase one freaking fugitive they can't catch.

I think I'd get myself a nice place in the Mystic Ruins. Provided that a floating island won't fall next to my residence every few days and a giant warship taking off day in and day out, it would be a nice and quiet place to be.

Also, dat Chao Garden.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would totally be a Mobian, man. Give me two tails and you can forget about any of those hazards, I'D JUST BREAK THE GAME LIFE. I'm gonna go collect rings so i can go get a nice house on Little Planet, BECAUSE I CAN. Vacation? Space Colony Ark. BECAUSE I CAN. And i'll take the most Badnik-infested route to Sayi51's Chao Garden and throw Chao off cliffs, following them as they fly BECAUSE I CAN.

In all seriousness, though, living on the Space Colony ARK back when it was a real colony sounds like fun. And with the Chaos Emeralds and Time Stones lying around, it's also feasible. Ish.

• Thumbs Up 1

Getting to work would be a bitch since the roads are always hideously deformed.

Not really, since those Mobians have been lending us some Zero-G Shoes that look awesome!

Wanna run through loops? POSSIBLE!

Wanna go through those impossible twists in roadways? POSSIBLE!

Wanna run up those vertical ramps without a hitch? POSSIBLE!

With those shoes, the possibilities are endless!

They'd be revolutionary, the whole world would be using them, and everyone would be in good shape!

Not really, since those Mobians have been lending us some Zero-G Shoes that look awesome!

Edited by The Place-Rocker
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

*is trapped in a square loop of boost pads*

JESUS DICK

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, G.U.N., STOP DROPPING THESE ALL OVER THE PLACE

THEY'RE UNNECESSARY

FUUUUUUCK

Edited by Colasaurus Rex
  • Thumbs Up 1

Relentless war between us and the anthros because of a sudden rise of "humanality". Countless will perish in the sudden carnage, with the streets flowing red with blood. A blue blur shall shine in the distance, signalling only the demise of the humankind that dared to oppose him! And when the smoke clears, and the scent of death is all too familiar, only the Eggman shall stand on top! With his legions of countless machines a new age shall dawn for all! WEEP AND DESPAIR YOU MORTAL FOOLS, THE TIME OF MAN IS OVER! THE TIME OF THE EGG HAS JUST BEGUN!

EggmanLandFlagUnleashed.jpg

HAIL EGGMAN, HAIL ZEH EGG EMPIRE! ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF HIS GLORIOUS MUSTACHE!

.... or maybe we'll all just say hello to our new neighbors and exploit them for mass marketing.

I can just imagine all the mutant animals suddenly coming into existence and dying horrible deaths due to their implausible biology.

As early as this post is, I consider this a challenge.

• Thumbs Up 1

If the world of Sonic was real, then getting money would be easy because of all the rings scattered around.

Babylon Garden. So I can blow it up.

In all seriousness I have actually wanted to go on a Sonic World Tour for ages now. Places like San Fransicsco (City Escape!), Venice (Soleanna!) and heck, maybe safe bits of South America (Lost World!) would be stunning.

Babylon Garden. So I can blow it up.

In all seriousness I have actually wanted to go on a Sonic World Tour for ages now. Places like San Fransicsco (City Escape!), Venice (Soleanna!) and heck, maybe safe bits of South America (Lost World!) would be stunning.

it realy would

First and foremost, SPRING YARD ZONE. I wouldn't even need to hop on springs, hit bumpers, or roll around like a fool and see if a Roller hits me. I just need to SEE the darn place.

Twinkle Park, for all of the amusement rides and other attractions. Angel Island would be a nice visit and while we're there, let's see Hidden Palace too. All of the gemstones there make it one alluring getaway. Any place in Unleashed (which may not count because they're all based on actual locations). Frog Forest would be fascinating, though I'm certain if scientists were there they would want to do some serious research on those gigantic frogs.

Hang Castle, I would be terrified... but it would be soooo worth it.

Stardust Speedway and it's different time zones. That's freaking cool.

I wouldn't want to go to Mushroom Hill Zone because foliage that big would surely freak me out. I just know it.

...or Crisis City... for obvious reasons.