Awoo.

ARTWORK: A wild art thread appeared!

Serperior

I don't really have a proper introduction to this. I make art, it's not exactly the best going. That's all I have to say.

First off, the stuff you guys actually care about, Sonic art.....admittedly I don't have all that much. All I have that's worth showing off are the full body versions of the pictures I did of Sonic and Tails for the SSMB banner. For those who couldn't tell, play more Sonic 3 they're based on the Sonic 3 victory poses, but using the modern designs because I like them a bit more I figured they would be more fitting. inb4rage

sonicbannercopy.png

tailsbannercopy.png

Next up, what all of you were expecting a majority of my art to be, and would be right in thinking so, Pokémon art.

The first 2 don't really have a reasoning behind them. I just doodled them on flockdraw one day and decided to make them in to actual drawings. I don't really have much to say on these 2.

sunsetbybritzikend49cuw.png

mienshaosleepingbybritz.png

The last one I have to show however is based on something.

lostlornforest.png

There are spoilers....I guess...of a certain event in Pokémon Black and White, so if you somehow don't know about what happens in this event already, don't read the spoiler, and if you don't know about it and want to know about what it is, read on.

In the event, Zoroark comes out of the trailer in Lostlorn Forest "disguised" as the lady who lives in the trailer, (I use the term disguised loosely, as that lady is actually Zoroark, hence why she never speaks, only saying ... when you attempt to) and then attacks the player character disgised as the legendary beast that the player's event legendary beast has the type advantage against your legendary beast....ignoring if you have Raikou.

So yeah, that's all I have to show off that's notable right now....if this could be called notable.

Also you may notice all of the skies in my drawings are empty. That's because I don't know how to draw good looking clouds.

• Thumbs Up 5

Well I'd already seen most of these before you got around to posting them, and told you that I liked them, but what they hey, a few constructive criticisms repeated can't hurt huh? :V

First, with the Sonic and Tails its nice to see the full image (since I'd only saw them previously on your banner before), and they look really good, I like the colouring on them. One thing about Sonic though is that his front leg looks a little too stiff, when it should be a bit more "noodley", and that with both it might help to thicken up their palms a tad. Aside from that I don't have much more to add.

I don't really have anything in particular I can add about the next set of pics, since they're all pretty much on form and stuff, bar maybe adding the Serperior's shadow in with the tree. I will say that I can really see how well your colouring is coming on when I look at the shading on the Zoroark (particularly around the face and head area, not to mention the pretty nice effect of the shadow's on the wall, and shine on the tail bauble thingie). Only thing I might say is that the Trainer's eyes looks a bit on the derpy side (but I guess as a background thing that won't matter much tongue.png).

So yeah, my thoughts on your pics and stuff. :V

First, with the Sonic and Tails its nice to see the full image (since I'd only saw them previously on your banner before), and they look really good, I like the colouring on them. One thing about Sonic though is that his front leg looks a little too stiff, when it should be a bit more "noodley", and that with both it might help to thicken up their palms a tad. Aside from that I don't have much more to add.

Also I noticed the trainer looked a bit odd, but this was the first time I'd drew a person in....I don't even remember at this point, and the first time I'd tried to draw a person in the Pokemon style. I didn't do too well on it, but I'll be sure to try and improve that next time I try to draw a person.

• 1 month later...

I bet no one is going to even look at this. >>

Oh hey, suddenly a bump.

So I've got another picture done after....nearly 2 months, and at times it felt like that's how long I'd worked on the picture I made this post for.

It's not Sonic, yet again, so if that's what you came to see, you won't find it here yet I'm afraid, I still have no good Sonic related ideas.

Spoilered since it's pretty big.

mahvelbaybee.png

Edited by Serperior
  • Thumbs Up 2