Awoo.

Sonic's Moves

Rinzler

What do you think are Sonic's best or coolest animation?

My favorite one is the Spin Dash. It just so satisfying to see his signature ability again.

I like how he did those flips and aerobic twists in Heroes whenever he came up from a HA. It looked really cool.

Definitely the spindash. I'm glad they'll be bring it back for the drift. Now all we need is a spindash that can be done mid-air and aimed in any direction (like in Sonic CD.) That would be epic.

You know what I think look pretty cool when it comes to how Sonic's moves look? The ones that use wind. Sonic Wind conjures a seriously cool-looking circle of wind blades around the target which 'close-in' on the target, slashing them. It also comes with an awesome sound effect, a low-pitched "SWOOSH!" The Tornado ability in SONIC '06 takes the form of a spiral of light blue energy surrounding a breakdancing Sonic. It looks awesome even if the abilities' range and time to pull off is craptacular. Crest of Wind in both SatSR and SatBK is shown as wisps of white wind encircling Sonic every second or so.

Sonic's wind-based moves come with such awesome graphical effects.

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite move, in terms of visuals, is probably the Sonic Boost (dons flame shield). I just think it's cool to see Sonic break the sound barrier and ram through a bunch of stuff.

I like Sonic's electric shield double jump. The little sparks that fall down allways intrigued me, and the noise made me happy.

.... don't judge me