Sign in to follow this  
leave_nothing

College Essay.

Looking for a few opinions before I turn the final copy over to my teachers for their own assessments. I know it is rather lengthy but I can assure you it is one of the better college essays you will read. Above that I cannot express the gratitude I would have w/ you for your feedback. Without keeping you any longer, let's get this started...

Edited by leave_nothing

A bit too tired to read the rest, but I feel like your intro paragraph isn't very clear. It feels like it's running in circles or something. The flow seems rather weird too.

Though as I have said, I'm tired. So it might just be that.

What's the prompt for this essay, and what class is this for?

Edited by Mimi

Just noticed plenty of grammatical errors >_______<

Oh and it's for ap-lit. The topic is pretty open-ended as the teacher <3's most of us. Must say it would be nice to have a swanky essay go along w/ the one part of the act I railed.

Oh, guys. I don't know where to ask help and how to create a new topic. Found only this. I have three debts on academic papers in College. The teacher assigned me to write these papers in the summer, that is now.. I don't want to waste time. Have you ever used custom essay writing service? I need your feedback and recommendations. I was in a panic!

32 minutes ago, BuzzyLee said:

Oh, guys. I don't know where to ask help and how to create a new topic. Found only this. I have three debts on academic papers in College. The teacher assigned me to write these papers in the summer, that is now.. I don't want to waste time. Have you ever used custom essay writing service? I need your feedback and recommendations. I was in a panic!

Those services churn out low-quality, cookie-cutter essays that will likely get flagged for plagiarism and get you booted off your course if you're caught. Don't waste your money and throw away your chances.

What Blue Blood said. Depending on how much time you have over the summer and when the deadline is, try to develop your essays over the course of summer and don’t leave it until the last minute if you can help it. Trying to use essay mills might seem like a fast and easy solution, but given how technology has been improving, the possibility of being caught for plagiarism or suffering bad grades from low quality papers is far more than likely get you into bigger trouble than just doing the work yourself.

Remember, just get started and build yourself up from there.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:04 AM, BuzzyLee said:

There's a piece of software called TurnItIn which is used by almost every college and University worth their salt.

It can spot this kind of plagiarism a mile off.

And I know this to be true because aside from running my own papers, disserations, reports and even computer code through it...

Paying for an essay from these places is a bad idea since the irony is, the more they do, the more likely the plagiarism software can and will detect it.

But out of curiosity. What's are the papers on? Might as well try and salvage something constructive from all this.

On 6/23/2019 at 4:04 AM, BuzzyLee said:

My personal advice is to come up with a rough outline. Then work on each section at a time rather than writing the entire essay at once. After, go back and reread to fix typos & add any additional info.

I just graduated myself. I think people end up panicking because they don’t pace themselves. It’s a lot to think about but getting in the routine and working on it over time is anxiety reducing.