Awoo.

Retsupurae

Senator NinjaShark

• 2 months later...

Was going through my content, and decided to update this topic.

Cobra part 5/7 (Poor Duckman):

Cobra part 6/7 (Cobra's amazing eulogy and Big Bird):

Cobra part 7/7 (This one makes it all worth it, especially the "spy") :

I just recently discovered some recorded videos from thier livestream, very funny, includes riffs on Nintendo Capri Sun, BillyMC, Heavy Rain, and more, too many to list, so they're all in the spoiler tag.

Part 1: God of oh come the fuck on

Part 2: Retsupurae as you've never seen them before!

Part 3: Final Fantasy 13-The Neverending Story

Part 4: Let's Play Mega Man 10-WHAT THE FUCK?

Part 5: Lost in *yawn* Nightmares...

Part 6: Pokemon+Foriegn Language+Choppy Emulator=SUCCESS!

Part 7:A TraskNari Pheonix Wright LP VO

Part 8: So this is a game huh? (Part 1)

Part 9: Intense Action and Adventure Awaits! (Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0D29PiJ7J0&feature=plcp&context=C39753a0UDOEgsToPDskKlLyKIOGu3XiVAPqTMlWXY

Part 10: Twilight Princess Feat. Annoying Voices! (NintendoCapriSun riff) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTXTBMd039o&feature=plcp&context=C3174ae2UDOEgsToPDskJfiGPFyke13_9Uak3QafYL

Part 11: Super Mario Supernova! Yahoo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4L7GquHY7k&feature=plcp&context=C35d830dUDOEgsToPDskKHPbQ3D2VNOQ_c4qJrsQJM

Part 12: Intermission #2 (and Fanart) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qvZ_aXvZ5Q&feature=plcp&context=C37bb38eUDOEgsToPDskLxACjYuHZS2g4QThxKUIZm

Part 13: They saved the best (and worst) for last, Billy sad.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hevx_EjeM5M&feature=plcp&context=C3b23633UDOEgsToPDskJMyTarGiwKQIUv0EqFgy7L

Part 14: Well this was a Trainwreck. End. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaboPxi0iUQ&feature=plcp&context=C3ce529cUDOEgsToPDskLiUsueiH9234XqU_-4RuM-

Edited by Nintendoga

It's the first new Retsupurae of 2012!

Slowbeef and Diabetus get caught in a Crime Wave.

@Nintendoga: Yeah, those live stream videos are some of their best. I especially loved their riff on Heavy Rain where they were too busy making fun of the game to make fun of the LPer. laugh.png I would TOTALLY be all for Slowbeef and Diabetus LPing that game all the way through themselves.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

I'm still waiting until they finish off Electrical Beast's LP.

I think they said on thier forumspring that they don't like revisting people too many times, and that they pushed the limit with BillyMC and Navgtr. Maybe I'm wrong, but who knows, only the time gods know.

I think they said on thier forumspring that they don't like revisting people too many times, and that they pushed the limit with BillyMC and Navgtr. Maybe I'm wrong, but who knows, only the time gods know.

There's only like one or two left and they said they wanted to finish his story.

There's only like one or two left and they said they wanted to finish his story.

They answered the question like 2 years ago, so who knows, maybe thier minds have changed.

What better way to celebrate 300 videos then a return to classic Retsupurae

......making fun of someone lp'ing Darkseed of course.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Edited by Nintendoga

So chip and ironicus did this. It's not exactly a restupurae, but whatever.

I had heard about how Kotaku was a crappy site, but I was expecting bad writing or the staff there being jerks or something. Not having journalists who talk about their body pillow collection while playing a crappy Gradius clone that only has the appeal of ANIME BABES who mostly look exactly the same but with different colors and hair.

I had heard about how Kotaku was a crappy site, but I was expecting bad writing or the staff there being jerks or something. Not having journalists who talk about their body pillow collection while playing a crappy Gradius clone that only has the appeal of ANIME BABES who mostly look exactly the same but with different colors and hair.

To be fair, it's made by the people who MADE Gradius so it's not really a "clone" per se.

It's basically Parodius with half naked women instead (yes, yes, I know of the Bunny Girl character in Parodius. So no correcting me on that). Doesn't seem too great.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

To be fair, it's made by the people who MADE Gradius so it's not really a "clone" per se.

Yeah, I knew it was by Konami. Maybe "watered down" would be a better word. Because I'm not that good at Gradius, but I could get far enough in the first one to know that it actually had some environments like caves you had to fly through, rather than just a clear screen with a shifting background.

Slowbeef and Diabetus are back to take on the "much anticipated" follow up game from the makers of Town with No Name:

Edit: Another new video! Slowbeef and Diabetus go on a wacky adventure of mythological proportions with Sub-Zero:

Edited by chaoscontrol14

• 2 weeks later...

New Video is up, this time we Join Slowbeef and Diabetus going through IMDB once while watching a Game Starring Sex Doll Bruce Willis.

I actually know that game from my Childhood, and used to think it was kinda Cool to be Honest. In Retrospect it...really hasn't aged well to say the Least.

New Video is up, this time we Join Slowbeef and Diabetus going through IMDB once while watching a Game Starring Sex Doll Bruce Willis.

I actually know that game from my Childhood, and used to think it was kinda Cool to be Honest. In Retrospect it...really hasn't aged well to say the Least.

I want to Meet the Fockers who made this game, Obviously they got lazy when they should have been trying to make the best game ever, or Die Hard trying.

I'm actually surprised they both made it all the way, but Slowbeef got tired near the end, so I guess Diabetus is just Unbreakable.

Slowbeef and Diabetus finally take on Meet 'n F*** Kingd-nah, just fooling. It's King's Quest VI. tongue.png

Edit:Aaaaaaaand, Session 2!

Edit:

Edited by chaoscontrol14

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the bump, but Slowbeef and Diabetus are finally getting into some heavily requested Wrongpuraeing territory. Welcome...to Metroid: Other M:

Oooooooooooooooh, DIS GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOOOOD. :D

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Oh boy, this is gonna be great. Not only because they do a good job of making fun of dumb crap, but because they also have experiecne with good Metroid games (LP'd Prime trilogy and Fusion).

EDIT: Somehow I forgot slowbeef's Super Metroid LP of all things.

Edited by Ekaje

Part 2!

Part 3!

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Here's the long version

Currently on part 4, but this riff is hilarious, especially with Slowbeef and Diabetus' history of Metroid Lp's.

Continuing on with the Other M theme, Slowbeef and Diabetus watch a dude LP the Metroid Wikipedia page:

Edit: Another new traditional RP! Slowbeef and Diabetus return to the tried and true practice of RPing some guy who thinks that recording both audio and video for a Super Mario World LP is rocket science:

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

we Join Our Heroes with more riffing on Bad LP's, this time we have someone who's Gameboy game has serious Lag issues, as he will illustrate to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Our beloved duo get invited to RP Josh's Mario Party of one:

Edited by chaoscontrol14

That particular video unleashed a tidal wave of positive reinforcement the likes of which has never been unleashed before.

• Thumbs Up 1