Awoo.

Retsupurae

Senator NinjaShark

Here's one of our duo at Pax, making fun of ProtonJon's panel.

And here's a random picture I found of a Jon Ingram (Snatcher) cosplayer, and- Oh My! Why who could that person on the right be?

Ap5gNlKCIAAE0d7.jpg

Awesome.

Edited by Jack Slate

Slowbeef and Diabetus venture forth on another Wrongpurae quest as they take a look at what happened before Alexander's journey. This is King's Quest V part 1:

Enjoy more of Graham's brilliant trading skills in Session 2 of King's Quest V

I've never laughed harder at anything in my life at 38:40 That made the game for me

Edited by Nintendoga

Slowbeef and Diabetus take a twisted trip with drunken anime Paul Eiding into the Evil Zone:

An Owl's Quest comes to an end in King's Quest V: Session 3:

Edited by chaoscontrol14

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this thread for a very special announcement.

BILLY. IS. BACK.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 3

Slowbeef and Diabetus return to the evil zone to join up with a corporate firm.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

OVER TWENTY MINUTES of more brand spankin' new BillyMC content deserves a bump:

[media=]

Really liked them asking their fans to stop pestering him at the beginning of the video. That just shows that this whole thing is all in good fun.

Edit: Another one! A good one, too! Slowbeef and Diabetus exorcise the demon that is the Darkstalkers animated series:

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

The duo takes on Ninja Hayate in Upskirt Ninja's Wack Adventure

And a special announcement! Presenting for the first time ever, Slowbeef and Diabetus doing a Retsupurae podcast! (RetsuTalk)

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Retsutalk

Putting this on my phone ASAP.

Edited by Nintendoga

Awesome! I lurve me some podcasts and I lurve me some RP, so this is like the perfect thing for me! Once I'm done with the new video, I'll fire this puppy up! :D

Also, as I said in my status...

Mike Dawson makes his TV debut! Looks a bit younger in person, though. tongue.png

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Bumpin' with moar BillyMC goodness. He's the only one who would think of doing a co-op LP of Pinball for the NES:

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 2

I just watched the entire BillyMC pinball video, now wondering when Lime will pop the question.

• Thumbs Up 4

I've never really watched much of Retsuprae, but I just watched the Pinball video... and it was absolute gold.

They know more about sitcoms than I know about... pretty much anything.

Edited by Spin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bumpin' with moar BillyMC goodness. He's the only one who would think of doing a co-op LP of Pinball for the NES:

That was absolutely magical, like the time when you are five and you find a $20 dollar bill on the sidewalk.

That's what this video is.

• Thumbs Up 3

Got around to watching that BillyMC video. That was just gold, I never imagined that watching 37 minutes of NES pinball could provide such tears of laughter.

I watched that pinball video. I have never kept attention to a person who has strayed off topic so much. But those 2 somehow not only managed to have a 15 minutes talk about a simple pinball game. But managed to talk about sitcoms very informatively which has nothing to do with the game. Yet I was hooked through-out. I think it was the passion that these 2 talked about their sitcoms.

• 2 weeks later...

BillyMC isn't the only one making a return this year. The most "beloved" game in all of LP is also back, and thousands of Youtubers are already taking advantage of it. Ladies and gentlemen, I Wanna Be The Guy: Gaiden: The RP:

Edit: Episode 4 of Retsutalk is also up, featuring the long awaited return of Dave_O!

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slowbeef and Diabetus become Road Avengers in a new Wrongpurae:

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 2

Chip and Ironicus make fun of a really lame top 10 list.

Reveal the bird inside you. Also listen the same three seconds of a dumb Kingdom Hearts song over and over.

Edited by Ekaje

Speaking of Chip and Ironicus, they also recently riffed on the gleefully insane Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anime. Needless to say, hilarity does ensue.

Part 1

Part 2

You know, now that I watch more of their videos, they're kinda dicks. I mean, making fun of the player's rhetoric, skills, comments or even voice is fair game when making a commentary, but sometimes they actually insult the player himself, i.e. his interests and social life, which really comes close to cyber bullying at times.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know it can come off as mean sometimes, but unless the person whose video they riff on does something really dumb in reaction, they don't really see them as anything worse as a person who made a dumb youtube video. They also dislike it when Youtubers who watch their videos start spamming people they riff on. Plus they've also said that they dislike making fun of some people (slowbeef said he regrets

video and Chip took down a video of a person that I think they found out had mental issues or something).

And both slowbeef's and Chip and Ironicus' Lets Plays are really good.

Edited by Ekaje