Awoo.

LiVECAST: Radio Redux

AAUK

In a world where the The Sonic Hour has run out of time, the Raccoon Zone has been skinned, T-Time has disappeared off the face of the earth and Turbo Drive Live is... on a weekday... you'll be pleased to know that one of the "big shows" is still there on the weekend for you to enjoy

Radio Redux, the World's first Sonic The Hedgehog podcast (now in its fourth season and second on SSR) is there weekly for you to listen to on a Sunday for over 60 minutes of Sonic related-babble, crazy questions, behind the scenes news and rather nice Sonic music dontchaknow.

Check it out in any case - its not going anywhere. :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Turbo

• AAUK

• Mew

• Iceman Etika

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo Drive Live is... on a weekday...

Um......what? I'm sorry but I haven't done a weekday slot in over a year. In fact I'm now along side you on Sunday at 5PM two hours before you start. So much for keeping up with the times Kev :lol: .

• 9 months later...

Deleting due to being out of season. I've copied the topic contents over, so when it's back in season, Arch can just paste the details over to his new topic and update them. Or make a completely new description. His choice. 8]

-Iceman