Bria

ARTWORK: Bria's illustrations

I knew your original art would be better then your fan art. But thats my opinion here. I can't find words to detail how impressed I am about that last illustration you posted.

Last image for some time. I have a list of commissions to finish as well as my yearly Christmas card I draw for the family but I managed to do some concept sketching on the side. Anyways, this image may be larger then normal because when I resized it the animation was cancelled. Just some ideas on a human version of Hyper Sonic.

17aejs.gif

Last image for some time. I have a list of commissions to finish as well as my yearly Christmas card I draw for the family but I managed to do some concept sketching on the side. Anyways, this image may be larger then normal because when I resized it the animation was cancelled. Just some ideas on a human version of Hyper Sonic.

17aejs.gif

Oh my god YES. This looks amazing!! :D

Well, better late then never I guess. Happy Valentine's Day, all.

sonicvday.jpg

Tried doing some watercolor technique stuff in Photoshop. Came out alright, I guess. Also, first time drawing Classic Amy and boy did that ruffle dress screw me over a few times.

Here's a WIP thing as well I'm working on. It's for the New Year since it's Year of the Dragon and all....and I'm a Dragon so....

newyearwip.jpg

I'll get this done eventually after I finish the rest of my commissions.

It's a fire based form of my character Meta. He can shift forms depending on the environment. The design was roughly based from tigers and lions. The rest of the design was taken from volcanoes. I was also inspired from the balrog design in Lord of the Rings.

Edited by Bria

Thanks guys tongue.png

Anyways, more crap that I recently drew. I've been sorta busy, so haven't been able to do a lot of art, but if you watch me on tumblr/anywhere else then this isn't gonna be anything special or new. Figured I may as well chuck it up on here. Gonna go back to my less detailed original crap after this, some of the overly detailed things were driving me nuts.

dannyphantom.jpg

dannyphantomfenton-1.png